We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

WTB many things mainly shards

Hey I'm Sftorm and i craft a lot. I always want to buy all shards ruby and up. i also buy mithril flakes and legendary shards.
    i mean stacks at a time. I'll buy as many or as few as you want to sell. Send me an in game mail or message. my characters names are sftorm, sfstorms - sftormz thats sftorm s t u v w x y and z. I also buy one shot tool recipes. I also buy rune carved tablets. gold ore and ingots. Kazad Copper and Kazad bronze ore and or ingots. I also buy amber and black resins, pale flax fibers, gold flax fibers, yellow flax fibers, fairy flax fibers. I buy tallow candles , bright candles, ornate candles. I buy master metalsmith journals and recipes, supreme metalsmith journals and recipes. I buy yellow and blue rocksalt. i buy cracked rhi harvell sigils. anyway if its a material, i may buy it.

I look forward to buying your materials.

sftorm
    sftorms
    sftormt
    sftormu
    sftormv
    sftormw
    sftormx
    sftormy
    sftormz

Joking right? You want the total monopoly of crafting and selling the best gear? lol j/k Hope you get mats, you helped me out allot with what I have bought from you and not outrageuos prices. last was 13 gold for tools of the weaponsmith and i thought that was a tad high for its level to use, but still using it at lvl 75 so it was a bargain in the long run. Anway, Cheers!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000307b65/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]