We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb Flames of the Deep, Now Recruiting

Greetings everyone!

I will now give you a choice between reading the short and long version of this recruitment page. See how nice I am?

Short version for the impatient:
    Flames of the Deep, new guild containing highly awesome people. Recruiting fun, active and equally-awesome players. Must speak understandable English, no level requirement. Don't be shy to have your friends and/or alts (until such time that we need to make room for new members) invited as well . Message/mail Canele or Brammus for an invite in-game, or reply to this thread with your character's name. Do it! You know you want to.

Long version for the detail-oriented:
    About the kinship: Flames of the Deep is a new kinship created by a young (we're in our 20s) married couple in California (for timezone reference). Don't worry, we don't do lovey-dovey things such as type sickly sweet messages to each other on kinship chat, thank you very much. We play daily as much as possible. As the title says, we are now recruiting active members (both new and old players are welcome). We are fun-loving, mature and cooperative individuals who contribute to the kinship and its members in any way that we can. Yes, we expect the same from you should you join us. We would like this kinship to grow and have its members enjoy the game together. We have no level requirement, but to become an official member, we do require one to get his/her hands on the "Flames of the Deep" cloak which we are named after. You are not required to already have it to join, but you do have to acquire it eventually - in your own time. Only then shall you become a full-fledged AND attractive-looking member!

*Note: The "Flames of the Deep" cloak is easily attainable from the cosmetics npc in the skirmish camp, using 96 marks and 7 medallions. You may dye yours any color you please. If you require further assistance in this, we will gladly explain.

About me: I have just recently returned to LOTRO after a long absence and I've decided to create my own guild. I was known as Gailiel, a level 62 minstrel. My husband and I made new characters to fully re-acquaint ourselves with the game. As such, we are active on our new toons named Canele and Brammus. Message/mail either of us (Fyi - I, Canele am slightly cooler) in-game or leave your character's name on this thread to be invited at a time of your convenience.

Thank you for reading! Join us!

<3,
    Canele
    Last edited by Gailiel; Sep 04 2012 at 11:28 PM.