We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question on server

Hey ppl,

I'm currently on the Elendilmir server and curious as to what the people and social status is of Nimrodel. I'm 36, have 7 lvl 75 toons and I live on the east coast of Australia. I'm living in Melbourne. Ideally if anyone of the Bear community plays on this server, send me a forum pvt message. But any info on the server and it's people would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by gtwolfie View Post
    Hey ppl,

I'm currently on the Elendilmir server and curious as to what the people and social status is of Nimrodel. I'm 36, have 7 lvl 75 toons and I live on the east coast of Australia. I'm living in Melbourne. Ideally if anyone of the Bear community plays on this server, send me a forum pvt message. But any info on the server and it's people would be great.

Funnily enough, whenever we have people transferring they always choose E, but some still have toons here... since they haven't answered I guess ill go

As for the people here, 70% of glff is pretty normal, 20% are pretty nice, and 10% are &&&& trash that haven't been taken out yet

Its kindof a medium-sized server, and a lot of people know each other along with alts.

Social Status in PvP generally depends on how good of a player you are. There's a list of our beasts in the pvp section. Some days not much happens, some days we get good 20v20s, and a lot of the times I like the smaller fights, 5v5 or 5v10 or 5v15 ;P

Nothing much to say. Watch for zergs.

edit: oh forgot, might be relevant anyways. Creeps NEVER raid up here. Freeps constantly raid up. Map is noromally red with a blue TR, and the biggest reason i still play is because of some amazing ppl ^.^
    Last edited by myforumacc2; Aug 27 2012 at 11:16 PM.
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

The people on Nim are more amazing than E, I was from E and transferred here to get away and actually relax. You will find at times an overpriced AH, funny people on glff and the maybe a spammer or two trying to get a group together. We are a smaller server than E but we make it up in people which is why I decided to stay :P
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???