We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quickslot Bars 4 and 5 are huge?

My 4th and 5th quickslot bars are MASSIVE (like each icon is 4 times as big as it normally is). This only occurs when I undock them from the main bar at the bottom. Is there anyway to individually scale them down? I found the generic UI scaling controls but they only let me scale ALL of my bars up or down.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
    Ben

There is an option that allows you to place the your UI were ever you want so that you won't have to deal with the size. press control / together i believe so. Double check the settings again if you can change the size of each individual bars.

I tried that :\

When I undock the bars and move them around, they become huge. It's only when I dock them that go back to normal size. I looked for a setting to shrink JUST those two bars, but I couldn't find one.

Open the Options panel and select UI Settings. Scroll down to the bottom under UI Scale. There is a slider for Quickslot Bars. It will scale all of the quickslot bars, but only affects the ones that are undocked.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

As Pentar-kar said, the quickslot entry at the bottom of UI Settings options controls the size of undocked quickslot bars. When they are docked, they are part of the main toolbar and so controlled by that size entry, also at the bottom of UI Settings options.