We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The Hunter spot has been filled, however we've recently had an opening with a Burglar slot. All other classes are still encouraged to apply. Thanks!
    Eomin 75 Hunter
    Leader of Preying Mantis
    [Jeweled Bell] goes *Jingle Jangle*

Welcome back to active and glad to see you guys reforming!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000009b035/01003/signature.png]Reonath[/charsig]

Update: We're currently looking to add another captain to our roster, and as before all other classes are still welcome to apply.
    [CENTER][COLOR=lightblue]Iinferno - r12 LM[/COLOR][COLOR=red] IVillKillU - r8 Reaver[/COLOR][COLOR=orange] Dongramorthil - Warden[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]Doalin - Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR=#696969]​Defaelearin - RK [/COLOR][COLOR=#8b4513]Dongrailin - Captain [/COLOR][COLOR=#add8e6](Officer of Preying Mantis)[/COLOR]
    [SIZE=1][SIZE=2][COLOR=#00ff00]Author of[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#4b0082][SIZE=2] [URL="http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info745-Lore-MasterDebuffHelper.html"]DebuffHelper[/URL][/SIZE]

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Recruitment is being put on hold for the next three weeks or so. With the expansion coming Monday, we're going to wait to see what kind of turn out we have initially before making any further decisions on bringing in new people. However, we still encourage all interested parties to put in applications, or to speak with any of our officers.
    Eomin 75 Hunter
    Leader of Preying Mantis

We're taking recruitment off hold again. Currently we're primarily open to Tanks, Lore-masters and Champs; any other classes are still welcome to apply and we'll see what we can do.
    [CENTER][COLOR=lightblue]Iinferno - r12 LM[/COLOR][COLOR=red] IVillKillU - r8 Reaver[/COLOR][COLOR=orange] Dongramorthil - Warden[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]Doalin - Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR=#696969]​Defaelearin - RK [/COLOR][COLOR=#8b4513]Dongrailin - Captain [/COLOR][COLOR=#add8e6](Officer of Preying Mantis)[/COLOR]
    [SIZE=1][SIZE=2][COLOR=#00ff00]Author of[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#4b0082][SIZE=2] [URL="http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info745-Lore-MasterDebuffHelper.html"]DebuffHelper[/URL][/SIZE]

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Hey there.

Hello. My name is Morturius. I was in Preying Mantis back before Rift or Moria was released, when we were still figuring out Thorog (we got him, obviously). I was one of the main tanks for the guild, with Talya (Steph), Agrivere, and some other folks being my main 6-man group. I have recently come back to the game, and was disappointed to see most everyone has now gone. Is there anyone from PM who plays from when I played still out there?

Hey There,

At this time, I'm afraid that there is not. I'm currently the longest standing member of the Kinship, but I joined in October of 2007, at which point I believe you had taken your leave; but I do remember your name from the original DKP List Agrivere had. I've tried to keep a policy, in that if any former members come back, we'd try to keep them accommodated in terms of a Kinship. Shoot me a mailer in game, or a tell and we can chat.

Welcome back to LotRO, and Elendilmir though!

Quote Originally Posted by LostSaviorX View Post
    Hello. My name is Morturius. I was in Preying Mantis back before Rift or Moria was released, when we were still figuring out Thorog (we got him, obviously). I was one of the main tanks for the guild, with Talya (Steph), Agrivere, and some other folks being my main 6-man group. I have recently come back to the game, and was disappointed to see most everyone has now gone. Is there anyone from PM who plays from when I played still out there?
    Eomin 75 Hunter
    Leader of Preying Mantis

I've updated the main post to reflect our current needs. We're looking to specifically add another Main Guardian and Lore Master; we also have recently had a Burglar slot open up. If you're interested in raiding at a high level, contact myself, Iinferno, or Malibuphor-1.
    Eomin 75 Hunter
    Leader of Preying Mantis

- Updated the main post.

Currently we're seeking to specifically add an additional Lore-Master, Guardian, Burglar, and Champion. However, we fully encourage all other classes who are interested to apply.
    Eomin 75 Hunter
    Leader of Preying Mantis

*- Updated Main Post

With the Holidays coming to a close, it's about as good of a time to update our recruitment needs as ever, especially seeing as I'll have more time to log in once again, woohoo. As it stands, we're going to be running BG once to twice a week to keep our raiding active until Update 10 in February. With that said we're going to be looking for the following classes to keep our raids competitive.

- Champion
    - Lore-Master
    - Burglar

However, we will strongly consider all applying classes still.
    Eomin 75 Hunter
    Leader of Preying Mantis

We're still on the look out for the above listed classes. Look for me in game and/or head to our site
    -Malibu

With the coming update; we're looking to fill a few small holes to fulfill our current needs. At this time, we are specifically looking for: A raid ready Champion, and strongly considering adding an additional Burglar and Lore Master. However, as always we will strongly urge all interested parties to apply or consult an officer if you have interest as we won't turn away outstanding players.
    Eomin 75 Hunter
    Leader of Preying Mantis

Currently seeking to add an additional Raid Ready Rune Keeper along with what's been posted previously.
    Eomin 75 Hunter
    Leader of Preying Mantis

Updated our needs once again, specifically we're looking for a Raid Ready Captain and Rune-Keeper. As always, all other classes are fully encouraged to apply.
    Eomin 75 Hunter
    Leader of Preying Mantis

At this time we're seeking a Raid Ready Captain specifically. We're also looking to add additional Rune-Keepers, Lore-Masters, and a Tank.
    Eomin 75 Hunter
    Leader of Preying Mantis

At this time, we're seeking a Raid Ready Captain, however we will strongly consider all classes. If you have interest in raiding with us, get in contact with myself (Eomin), or either of our officers (Malibuphor and Pezz).
    Eomin 75 Hunter
    Leader of Preying Mantis

*Updated main post for our current needs.

At this time, we're looking for a Raid Ready Minstrel, Tank, and Captain. All other classes are fully encouraged to still apply. Please look for Malibuphor or Eomin in game if you have any questions!
    Eomin 75 Hunter
    Leader of Preying Mantis

At this time, we would like to add a raid ready Loremaster to our ranks. This is a primary raid spot.

We are also on the look for a captain.

Please contact Ricardofurriel, Eomin or Malibuphor in-game for extra info or just fill out an application on our website http://preyingmantis.guildlaunch.com/?gid=273809

Thank you
    Ricardofurriel 105 Champion Edved 105 Captain Roovery 105 Minstrel Galathriell 105 Lore-Master EddieVedder 105 Rune-Keeper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2