We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post My Hunter first age

Any suggestions? I am heading to induction power cost and focus threat rating.

what ya think?
    Last edited by Ceremony; Aug 24 2012 at 04:00 PM.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

With three majors, you have the best ones already. How would you get Induction Bow Power Cost on there, a crystal of remembrance?

IMO, max Barbed Arrow Bleed, replace Induction Threat with Agility, and replace HS damage with Vitality
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

If you're traited blue with improved fleetness and blue ToO armour set don't replace focus power cost with induction power cost. If you are traited red/mixed I can recommend replacing. If you have a crystal of remembrance just use it to add induction power cost
    Generally I agree with Nakiami, replace those 2 minors with Vit and Agi.

Yeah that what I was thinking but not concerned about vit. I was not sure about the threat since most guards can't hold my aggro even in endurance stance.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

put an agil/mastery title on it and its good.
    Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.
    From Dwarrowdelf to Arkenstone | Asylum | No-QQ