We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: New PvMP sets

New PvMP sets

Can anyone post pictures of new pvmp sets?

I know there are almost no changes except stat increase. However i saw that loyalty set 5 piece bonus has increased. Might be useful for some situations in raids but i dont think i would prefer to ditch 3 perseverance in raids.

Enjoy

A link to the higher resolution image:

http://i.imgur.com/jAVLu.jpg?1
    Ishtarien - Captain 100
    Ishtarel - HNT 100 / Ishtaridas - LRM 100 / Cabernetta - GRD 100 / Ishtari - RNK 100 / Ishti - BRG 100 / Lunasa - MNS 100 / Medovinus - BRN 100
    The Mellowship - [EN] Eldar -> [EN] Evernight

bout the only thing I see different is the two-set bonus for Loyalty. I'm glad they traded one of the phys mit stat doses for another tact mit one

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Omen_Kaizer View Post
    bout the only thing I see different is the two-set bonus for Loyalty. I'm glad they traded one of the phys mit stat doses for another tact mit one
    Agreed, this will be great to run 3 pers 3 loyalty when DUO with RK or hunter. Now if they would only upgrade the Banner....

Just curious and totally seperate topic, but what do people think about this idea....There is a setting that you can add to a weapon to apply a silence, well what if there were settings to correlate with each of the armor build types. Say decrease attack duration, or increased tac mit, or +5% base run speed... just ideas I spent about 2 seconds thinking about, but would be nice...perhaps instead of a setting could take place of the crafted runes and go up in potency with rank. Say double every 5 ranks, so 3 tiers... Or perhaps they could be base stats with the new legendary weapons... I just hate being slower than wargs and spiders.... captain's already suffer with the lack of ranged attacks, so CC really kills us.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!