We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Legendary Bridle Legacies:?

I forgot to do this. Did someone make a list of the available legs for thew new LI slot?

Yes, Captains, you now will need to carry at least 5 LIs at all time. Wonderful..
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000012e209/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [I]"He knows not to what end he rides; yet if he knew, he would still go on."[/I]

On the plus side, you get two additional LI slots with RoR....

So for those of us who have them all filled to help with grinding relics, it's not going to make much of a difference XD

instead of a buff-stick, will i need a buff-carrot?
    "I am always serious; I am never serious." -Me
    "I make the most outrageous and exaggerated statements of any man to ever live, has ever lived, or that will ever live." -Me

Quote Originally Posted by Almagnus1 View Post
    On the plus side, you get two additional LI slots with RoR....

So for those of us who have them all filled to help with grinding relics, it's not going to make much of a difference XD
    You can BUY slots 7-10. There are NO new free LI slots.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Well, you might be happy to know (?) that Bridles won't affect any of your skills? From what I've seen they simply affect which traitline your war steed is. So say you have a heavy war-steed, get a heavy bridle. No real need to get multiple ones, and even then I wouldn't worry too much.

Eodread, Earendel, Lindrial, Isilmacil - Horizon
    Thattickles

Quote Originally Posted by SapienChavez View Post
    instead of a buff-stick, will i need a buff-carrot?
    No, no, you need BOTH to truly optimise your experience. :P
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Quote Originally Posted by Isilmacil View Post
    Well, you might be happy to know (?) that Bridles won't affect any of your skills? From what I've seen they simply affect which traitline your war steed is. So say you have a heavy war-steed, get a heavy bridle. No real need to get multiple ones, and even then I wouldn't worry too much.
    Legacies affect the skills, just not the captain-specific skills.

There are 3 types of bridles: light/medium/heavy.
    Major legacies improve the skills which can be unlocked for the corresponding light/medium/heavy steed. (For instance, there is a skill 'Dash' which gives a max speed buff. There is a legacy which increases it's duration. Another example, there is a skill 'Ride for Ruin' which is a power-hungry toggle with +25% crit chance. There is a legacy, which decreases power cost by 30%)
    Minor legacies are the same for all 3 types of the steed and give general stats: agility, might, endurance (=morale of the steed), power, +% damage in the X stance, -% power cost in the X stance, etc....

I was very-very happy with a bridle with 6 minor legacies as it worked for any steed I choose When I will learn the skills better, I may become a bit more selective though.
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtarel - Hunter / Lunasa - Minstrel
    Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight