We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Icon info under monster don't work

Sorry for my english^^

When we got buff or debuff, you put your pointer under and 1 sec after you have what it is. On my target when i do the same thing, i don't see what is is buff.... example i put my mouse under adaptation icon, i have no info who open.

how to make it work? i have made a lot of tries on UI panels but nothing work

thanks
    Last edited by Linwenn; Aug 23 2012 at 06:21 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/282170000001285f6/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

options > UI Settings > tooltip delay

by default it should be 0.3 if you have it set higher it means your mouse must be over the icon longer before the tooltip will show

if you've turned the delay higher because you get tired of your skill tooltips popping up you can just mouseover any icon and hit the H key to get a popup box to appear with the info that will stay until you close it.
    Last edited by Catisa; Aug 23 2012 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catisa View Post
    options > UI Settings > tooltip delay

by default it should be 0.3 if you have it set higher it means your mouse must be over the icon longer before the tooltip will show

if you've turned the delay higher because you get tired of your skill tooltips popping up you can just mouseover any icon and hit the H key to get a popup box to appear with the info that will stay until you close it.
    thanks i will try this evening, i don't know if it work

because debuff or buff tooltip (explaination of the buff or debuff)work on my character (under the character portrait and life bar) but not if i choose my target (no tooltip open if my mouse target a buff under his lilfe bar)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/282170000001285f6/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]