We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by callquinta View Post
    Hey mane, no need to bring mothers into it. Dat aint cool. Fool.

.............................. .............................. ............^ epic rhyme.
    Yay, lemmings!!!! Let me guess, you're an OP Ranger.......
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Yay, lemmings!!!! Let me guess, you're an OP Ranger.......
    I actually rolled a thief then deleted him at 50 cuz i just couldn't get into it. So yeah now i'm a ranger

Quote Originally Posted by gungus_coyote View Post
    I once knew this fool of a Hunter, Callsomethingorother, who was going to get my vote for Hunter Beast but seeing as this thread is for current or recent beasts....
    Man, that dude was a real noob.
    Last edited by callquinta; Sep 17 2012 at 06:13 PM.

Quite a few good players not mentioned, ill add a few

Musta reaver, bigdaddy reaver, xael guard, welt blackarrow, nort rk, frog burg and few more i cant remember.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000f923f/signature.png]Yellzor[/charsig]

Tossing a few more names in the hat of /respect

Dawlin / Dentist / Diadochi (hell didn't matter what toon he played.. BAWS)
    Stuns - If you hear "Dropping Lightning" .. you better just get your clicking finger ready to hit "retreat" because you're gone...
    Mana - Great friend and always fun to play against on his warg
    Branders - Mini or Cappy, both are solid and if he's leading.. Expect the rating and comm's to start pouring in..
    Telcanor (don't remember his champ's name) but super nice guy who always fought like a pro. it'll be good to see him back around.

and toting the award for Miss(ter) Congeniality?.........

scroll...........

Anirien

Now, before the palms meet the face... Anirien was always forming pug groups and never kicked anyone out or made them feel unwelcome (which is after all the point of the game) And say what you will, Anirien on his warden was a pretty tough kill. SO for that he will have my respect since most freep leaders will only lead a raid a few times before they decide it isn't worth the backlash.

And lastly, nobody giving Iz a shout out? That man can hold it down just like anyone else on his minny, super solid on his reaver, and I'll gladly take ole' Vinny in a group any day, not to mention one random day this ROYAL pain in my &&&& Warg magically popped up and nailed 2k rating in what seemed a matter of days... Keep up the great work Chief!
    Last edited by Kadieon; Sep 18 2012 at 08:57 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000068d0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Piggy1973 View Post

Musta reaver, bigdaddy reaver, xael guard, welt blackarrow, nort rk, frog burg and few more i cant remember.
    Oh man how I miss taking a Nort, too bad he is MIA now that RK's are renown magnets

Quote Originally Posted by Piggy1973 View Post

Yellzor!!!! Get your butt to GW2, Nort's here with us!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Yellzor!!!! Get your butt to GW2, Nort's here with us!
    Buy mine! Ive only been into it for a week and Im already out!
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

#1 Beast: Mrblowitbytheoz
    #2 Beast: Mrblowitbytheoz
    #3 Beast: Mrblowitbytheoz
    #4 Beast: Mrblowitbytheoz

Quote Originally Posted by Mrblowitbytheoz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mrblowitbytheoz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by myforumacc2 View Post
    Bigslick

I'll list the best creeps in my opinion....

Warg = Tackmeat
    Reaver = Bigdaddycool
    BA = Toq or Rhnyin.... Rhnyin = Group Toq = Solo
    Def = Popawhellie... Due to the fact she knows what her class is for "healing" and does it well.
    WL = No comment. Depends on what you use your WL for, Healer,Solo or Pure Tank.
    Spider = Endangered
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b010000103134/signature.png]Meverdiel[/charsig]

Now I'll list the best freeps in my opinion....

Champion = Droilan
    Loremaster = Greenwen
    Mini = Volodic
    RK = Esfiel
    Cappy = Vinric
    Guardian = Cill/Dafro
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b010000103134/signature.png]Meverdiel[/charsig]

Warden not even listed? That hurts. That really hurts. Sure, we can't blow anyone up, but humor me and my fellow wardens with at least a mention of somebody. I mean, even if you consider the class irrelevant to the moors, can't you choose a best of the worst? It may inspire some of us to become guardians or champs someday when we grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by fabreth View Post
    WL = No comment. Depends on what you use your WL for, Healer,Solo or Pure Tank.
    Love it.
    Budric-R9 Burglar__Gangrim-R6 Guardian__Stoni-R9 Rune-Keeper
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wisdom-Nimrodel~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    _____Greenbuds-R7 Defiler________Stickybuds-R7 Weaver______

Quote Originally Posted by RunKeep3r View Post
    I have got my number 1 for defiler warg and warleader!!!

warleader Ezsrean-He is just chill laid back always fun to play with and hes just epic!

Warg is Wupper- That dog always comes out of nowhere and gets someone!!! hes just unbeatable

Finally defiler- ezraehel He is just invincible.. i can never touch him cuz he always can outheal me!! hes just to good

I LOL'D at all of them

Yep its long,

A list of true beasts, regardless of class, those that strike fear and terror in the opposition and joy to fellow comrades as they ride in to save the day no matter the odds. This is RoI age only as is in accordance with the thread (and the only time i am familiar with, lol). As well, forgive my absence of the last couple months and therefore my ignorance of those newly rising through the ranks. This will take into consideration many factors including but not limited to: leadership, knowledge of class mix, strategy, and simple fun to run with, solo or grouped. These beasts truly own the moors and it is THEIR playground, win or lose. Countdown style:
    Freeps-
    10-Ashaburn: not sure if anyone is trolled more. A solo player for the most part, bring a party if u want to actually kill him and they frequently do.
    9-Baelien: while I dont agree with his playstyle or personality, one cant dispute he has an affect on the moors, for better or worse. I do applaud his willingness to group with noobs even if its cause he wont run solo and rides with as big as entourage as possible. Wins the most devisive player award.
    8-Trindal: what can I say, just super cool and fun and I have no idea what her tactics are and frequently ask myself "what is she DOING?"
    7-Hapli: wish he played more. only know I have some of the best times with him. group him with two more freeps and he can win the moors and roll the creeps back to gramsfoot. I know cause i've been one of the two.
    6-Greenwen: her influence is more than just rolling creeps. she is frequently around and will stick it out no matter the numbers. I was a nobody noob and she took me under her wing and i know has done so with others, a trait i try to emulate. And what a Bad### LM, hardest class to play freepside.
    5-Adamanta: have become very happy to see her role in and grouped with neuilias will roll the creeps back and forth and sideways.
    4-Volodic: dont particularly care for his vanishing acts, but probably one of the things that makes him so good. i have never run in a group with him but can still see his influence on the moors. that guy is still raking in the reknown as i lay in a crumpled heap on TA lawn.
    3-a certain RK who left us but pops his head in every now and agian creepside: thats all i'm gonna say bout that since he will no longer be eligible come RoR.
    2-Jackboots: The Man. the only player i've seen waiting on stab to get ganked. the player who likes 3v1 odds and just says "more for me ". grouped or solo, just run. Run. RUN!. Well, ar at least hide.
    and
    1-Vinric: many of us know his various alts(too many to list both freep and creepside), he doesn't top any reknown list but if u add them together he probably has more reknown than any other player. Live or die you are going to have a fun time running with him. He is EXACTLY what the moors is about. Goodtimes, laughing, learning, daring the other side to bring it. Always wishing for a fair fight and never holding anything against anyone. Vin/Izo holds the #1 spot on Nimrodel. All Hail Vinric.

Have a good one
    Helix

Troller is on auto pilot, so that means.....moor classes to come! Pain train stops next on:

Burglar
    :

Willidin: If there was ever a phrase that concurred with big things coming in small packages then....holy#*!)!, here is your example. He'll smoke ya up before you hit your stun pot. I've seen it, and this guy has done it. The biggest mistake you'll make is to be fooled by Willidin. If you take him seriously, he'll mop you up....if you don't, he'll beast you down.

MylittleMurder: Who hasn't seen him coming. Only thing is, did you see him leaving? He'll hit you hard, and leave you salivating about what happened. There isn't anybody better in the game at this currently. It's like a good date gone wrong. Never expected it...didn't see it coming, and most certainly......you won't call this izer back.

Triki: Sneaky little sucker....and he always comes at the worst time. No more thinking small for this guy cause he's big time, and you need to treat him like a snickers bar. Don't wait, just kill it.....quick.

Selig: There is nobody in the game better than evading the tackle than Selig. I can't count, on my twenty zillion fingers how many times this guy has gotten away. I tried rubbing the bald, crystal ball, but it still doesn't work. Just die man.......just die.

Fancysauce: I'll tell you what. If you haven't figured out what persistence means, play against this guy. He'll be there....when you want him, and when you don't want him. It's almost like he's on your radar even though you can't see him......he's just always nearby. No matter how many times you shake, he's on your tail.

Keep the list's going everyone!
    [URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/73sg.png/"][IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9918/73sg.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#faebd7][FONT=Arial Black][Izo - Chief - Traxi - Free!ps] - [[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I]Surmit[/I] -[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Corupluk - Healzr - Monsters Inc.][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Forum Reputation - I'm renowned for my incompetence.**[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Cappies:

1- Branders (he hasn't been out in awhile but he keeps everyone in the group up far better than most)
    2- Vinric (haven't seen him in awhile :P but overall an awesome cappy)
    3- Giovy (i pratically always see him soloing until he is asked to join and help someone out)

Runekeepers:

1- Xanven (when i first saw him i wondered how he did it and watching him probably made me roll my RK)
    2- Shwasted (sticks it out when he dies)
    3- Sparlight (always fun to talk to and a pretty good raid leader)

Minstrels:

1- Volodic (overall a great guy, tries to start action when there is none and he hits like a truck xD)
    2- Carerun (doesn't hesitate to help those around her and really pushes for her renown)
    3- Kralizec (stop stacking morale!)

Lore Masters:

1- Greenwen (keeps pushing and dying no matter what)
    2- Milty (hard to kill)
    3- Chief

Champions:

1- Skepta (he hasn't been out in awhile but he was around nonetheless and always pushed and died no matter what)
    2- Hezzboroth (shouts remorseless in vent and then youre usually dead...)
    3- Kadieon (will always push even if he knows its suicide)

Guardians:

1- Dafro (dam you hit hard and push for a kill)
    2- Ashaburn
    3- (spot left open)

Burglars:

1- Misadventyr (always gets that CC off just in time)
    2- Luminara (stop star hugging and blow stuff up like you were!)
    3- Fancysauce (never know where you pop up you just do ^^)

Hunters:

1- Rordriel (solos for the most part unless she is with friends and pushes when needed)
    2- Hatun (keep it up and push on the creeps like you're doing)

Wardens:

1- Geirskogul (you push no matter what and those bleeds are killer!)
    2- Sellene (hard to kill and very offensive with your defensive)
    3- Cunaith (there is no killing you, maybe)
    Last edited by Grishmack; Oct 01 2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Certain actions changed my mind about something :D
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Champ - Droilan/Teclar
    Cappy - Drogbah
    Rk - Xanven
    Mini - Volo
    Guard - Dafro
    Hunter - Nikitah
    LM - Greeny <3
    Burg - Triki
    Warden - Geirskogul

BA - Welt
    Defiler - Vasil
    Reaver - Tickles
    Warg - Butta
    WL - Erabash
    Spider - Bros
    Ukitake! Off peak! [url]http://offpeak.webs.com/[/url]

Champ - Droilan, Of course. - One of few champs on this server that gives my OP spider any trouble at all, and he does it without CD's.

Burg - Willdin, he hits like a freakin truck.

Guardian - Ashaburn or Dafro/Cillidellan, both are really good.

Mini - Volodic - When droilan isn't around, he takes the roll of the champ and charges first

Warden - Geirskogul

Hunter - Callquinta for sure :P yesterday with 1 aud he still got me lower than most hunters who have 7, can't wait to see what he'll do with 7.

BA - Toq - some rks wont even 1v1 him, because he always wins except vs minis.

Defiler - Lifepresever and Gashratt - They both heal out of group so much and are great healers.

Warg - Depends on what playstyle you think is good, there are too many ways you can play it and so many wargs =)

Reaver - BDC or Tickles, BDC saves the day many times. its also fun to watch Tickles destroy 1v1 in an update where reavers are weak.

WL - Cuthburg, always does ninja bubbles now and helps out where he can while still solo ranking mostly. tough on a WL.

Spider - Haven't seen many spiders 1v1, no idea who's the best imo =)

Edit : Captain - Eodread/Vinric - They both 1v1 so well. and LM - now that Faja is gone, not many LMs play out here. ones that do that are high ranked, meh.

And Runekeepers.. eh....
    Last edited by Smalls0317; Sep 24 2012 at 08:09 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000011bf8a/signature.png]Grishgashr[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Smalls0317 View Post
    Champ - Droilan, Of course. - One of few champs on this server that gives my OP spider any trouble at all, and he does it without CD's.

Burg - Willdin, he hits like a freakin truck.

Guardian - Ashaburn or Dafro/Cillidellan, both are really good.

Mini - Volodic - When droilan isn't around, he takes the roll of the champ and charges first

Warden - Geirskogul

Hunter - Callquinta for sure :P yesterday with 1 aud he still got me lower than most hunters who have 7, can't wait to see what he'll do with 7.

BA - Toq - some rks wont even 1v1 him, because he always wins except vs minis.

Defiler - Lifepresever and Gashratt - They both heal out of group so much and are great healers.

Warg - Depends on what playstyle you think is good, there are too many ways you can play it and so many wargs =)

Reaver - BDC or Tickles, BDC saves the day many times. its also fun to watch Tickles destroy 1v1 in an update where reavers are weak.

WL - Cuthburg, always does ninja bubbles now and helps out where he can while still solo ranking mostly. tough on a WL.

Spider - Haven't seen many spiders 1v1, no idea who's the best imo =)
    No RKs, LMs, or cappies? D:

Its ok I had trouble thinking of them too ;P cause there are just sooo many of them right? xD
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Wassup Charge!
    Bigslick

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    I knew it Toq!!!!
    xD
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001c49a3/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    R.I.P Esfiel(Rank13) (Promotion Rank 7) BA(rank8) Spider(rank8) Coq(rank9)

my post is now gone boohoo! wtv im gonna post the best freeps evar
    1:Gat cuz he is just awesome....
    2:Toqs champ cuz he eats greenies so easy
    3:Earfirth Cuz Hes just everyones fav warden duhh
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/685424786lotro_lotro29.png[/img][/url]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast