We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

The Beasts of the Moors

Thats right, it's one of those threads. Everyone likes em, and everyone hates them at the same time. But, either way, everyone reads them.

This is a props thread.

Who are your Beasts of the Moors?

(please have fun with this)

The Only Rule:
    You Cannot Name Yourself

I'll start first with one class. More to come soon!

Blackarrow:

First one that comes to mind immediately is Dafro. You don't even have to say his whole name because everyone know who it is. TOTAL BEAST. It doesn't matter whats going on at any point in time. If you see him, you better be ready, or you'll be sorry. If you don't see him.....then you'll become what my favorite phrase is......"Welcome the the Moors".

Second. Rhnyin. I still don't know how you do it man. I never see you coming........you're just there, and I'm most likely dead. You're an ambush master, know your ****, and never easy to kill. You're a BEAST.

Third. Deathdealer. Just try it. Everyone knows what rhymes with Deathdealer, and that's the BB. Que up the Imperial March....cause you are about to be owned.

Fourth. Weltfiend. Don't even try to attack him alone....I've learned this so many times, and yet, I keep trying.

Fifth. Toq. He'll stop a raid...at the res, for quite a while. Regroup, cause he ain't going anywhere til you report him back to Lug duty.

Have Fun With It!
    [URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/73sg.png/"][IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9918/73sg.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#faebd7][FONT=Arial Black][Izo - Chief - Traxi - Free!ps] - [[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I]Surmit[/I] -[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Corupluk - Healzr - Monsters Inc.][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Forum Reputation - I'm renowned for my incompetence.**[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Stop calling me out jeez, I never camp the rez and thank you! :P

Id make a list, but it seems most ( not all ) of the names im thinking of are 100% inactive / transferring crybaby's who cant HANDLE THE NIMRODEL!!! xD

I'll give props do Dafro, both on freep and creep.
    DD, man lol. You're probably the best target caller the server had ever known, it compensates for inability to find ya solo.
    I would have added Dozer in his prime, but....
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

So one fateful night in creep OOC...

Toq: VTing my target >>>;target<<<< GET HIM
    Kurnstazg: SHUT UP!!!!!
    Toq: lol, you must know much more than us
    Kurn: reported for spamming
    everyone: Kurn: reported for spamming
    everyone: everyone: Kurn: reported for spamming
    etc *insert giant wall of text for everyone*

Kurn: Shut up im reporting you all
    somebody: Oh, what did i do?
    Kurn: reported
    other: reporting Kurn
    Kurn: SHUT UP!!!!!!!
    everyone else: Kurn: SHUT UP!!!!!!!

There was so much more laughter for about an hour at 1am-2am central lmao

I believe we have a winrar for the beast!
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    I'll give props do Dafro, both on freep and creep.
    DD, man lol. You're probably the best target caller the server had ever known
    Agree that Dafro is a beast.

Also agree that DD is a great target caller. Was always entertaining to be in a raid when he got put up on the RAT.

Its more impressive to find people who can't manage simple classes with a handful of useful skills and close to no learning curve IMO

It's like a who's-who of bottom scrapers
    Ranked 13th world-wide, Champion.

I will try to have some fun on this with the reavers.

1. Bloodbain- might find his name in the dictionary... under Beast.

2. Bigdaddycool- I'm not big, a daddy or cool. So that's three things she's got on me. Oh yeah, and she can kick my :O.

3. Mustakrakish- Took more ranks for some rk's to get veteran then it took this guy to get Slayer of Light. Yeah, that's a beast.

4. Thattickles- You know he's solo, and can actually find him by himself even now when reavers aren't anything compared to what they used to be.

Honorable mentions
    Preposterone- wouldn't be a reaver list without him even years later.
    Iflungpoo- Ha! Been gone for years, but this guy could die in a 1v24 as good as anyone.
    Dafro- Yitzi challenge anyone?

Didn't really like putting the numbers to it, but they play(ed) the the class with the 'w' held down so to speak.

aaaand go.
    Kilgeli- r10
    I'm going all Willynilli and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenylcyclinide View Post
    Its more impressive to find people who can't manage simple classes with a handful of useful skills and close to no learning curve IMO

It's like a who's-who of bottom scrapers

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    You get a star sticker toq! that was grate
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/685424786lotro_lotro29.png[/img][/url]

Is it this time of the year already? Next year I'l do a best Mesmer, Thief, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer, Necro, and Elementalist thread, k?baithx
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Kalioth.
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by hemenway90 View Post
    Kalioth.
    The best cut-n-paster

(fixed it for you)

Though I will say, that guy could really tank EC
    Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade
    Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"

Anat is a beast! No really she is! She has 4 legs and a tail and fur and she likes belly rubs and long walks on the beach :P
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Grishmack View Post
    Anat is a beast! No really she is! She has 4 legs and a tail and fur and she likes belly rubs and long walks on the beach :P
    Anat also has claws.

Do not let her lull you into complacency! She's merely waiting for just the right moment to pounce, and then, no one will ever hear from you again.
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/33cohuh.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

Alrighty now, take two!

I named off BA's to start, and now I'll focus on another class. Glad to see some of you are having fun with it . Unfortunately, you can't ever stop trolls, and thats exactly why they live under bridges...so they have easy access to mass flamming.

Next stop: Stalkers

I feel weird even talking about them honestly. Almost all are store bought. Almost all are easy-mode...er'd. And, almost all are never to be seen during any real fights.

Sneekywarg. The name almost explains it really. Very sneaky, and a warg. Has good warg sense....when it's ideal to push, and when it's not. Pretty darn good at open world fighting, and pretty good at fighting away from the cluster. You're not easy to deal with.

Candymancan
    . You've come a long way from the start, and definitely never easy to bring down. Effective when you need to be, and hind-sighted enough to leave when you need to. You know the moors, and work it to your advantage.

Warpaw
    . He's fights hard, regardless of the situation, and still has great success at dropping freeps down. He might die a lot, but he accomplishes more-so where most other wargs would simply fail at, or just plain log. Total props in my book.

Buttaksavenger
    . Probably has done more detrimate and influence (at the same time) on his warg than any other warg I've had the pleasure to play with, or against. Haven't seen him in a little bit, but he was still around for RoI, so he deserves a notable mention. Very aggressive and quite rewarding play style.

Volo. Wish I could remember your wargs name, but i'm at a total brain fart atm xD. Sick warg, and you know what you're doing. Best part about you're warg, is that you play it like champ. Totally beast man. Very well done...as always.
    [URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/73sg.png/"][IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9918/73sg.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#faebd7][FONT=Arial Black][Izo - Chief - Traxi - Free!ps] - [[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I]Surmit[/I] -[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Corupluk - Healzr - Monsters Inc.][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Forum Reputation - I'm renowned for my incompetence.**[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Keeping it in order by class and also with the understanding that I don't have much experience with some of the old vets:

BA's:

Dafro: Always pushing, reminds me of Droilan in a BA suit. Will give you a straight up good fight, just remember to run up and kick him in his Uruk bawls so he doesn't get that darn fire trap down.

Toq: What Izo said.

Welt: I've donated plenty of KB's to his total. Never have found a way to get him killed, usually has a pocket defiler or 3 hiding around somewhere.

Rhnyin and DD prolly belong somewhere in there, I just don't have as much experience with them. DD isn't the highest ranked BA on the server for nothing and Rhnyin was always out with his Spit boys causing havoc.

Wargs:

Butta: Knows the moors inside and out. Prolly the best at using OOC as a weapon. If only his personality wasn't so abrasive. Like him or not, he is very effective at sending freeps to the rez.

Anat: She will chew you a new one and you will like it when she is done. Not afraid to give a straight up fair fight but you should be afraid to give her one. I can say I have beat her once, granted she threw me a bone in by trying shadow stance, but I'm taking it.

Tackmeat: Plays the warg like it should be played. You don't see him til its too late. Shows patience and picks his spot. Prolly the hardest warg to get a kill on. Some may dislike the play style but he is using the class skills to an advantage, nothing wrong with that.

Those are the 3 that stand out from the rest for me. Only had one fight with Volo's warg a long time ago, pre flayer, was a long fun brawl. The old vets like Defeated, Wrecks etc should draw some respect but are before mine time.
    Gungus - Captain

Quote Originally Posted by gungus_coyote View Post
    Tackmeat: Plays the warg like it should be played. You don't see him til its too late. Shows patience and picks his spot. Prolly the hardest warg to get a kill on. Some may dislike the play style but he is using the class skills to an advantage, nothing wrong with that.
    Well said - very true.

PS. I have a KB <- Priceless !!!
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/911993610lotro_lotro18.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by gungus_coyote View Post
    -.- Starhuggers, btw I think he has a 2k rating finally, someone kill him kthx!

Just to argue the "nothing wrong with using class skills to advantage" BAs MT. No offense, Im just disagreeing

aaaand Izo, you are actually a really good team player. You get a mention in my booK! I'd add Withbrand (although I hate him sometimes ) as one of the players who really uses the w key alot
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

I doubt we'll be seeing Butta, unless he's going to rank up another stable of Creeps from scratch again
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    Stop calling me out jeez, I never camp the rez and thank you! :P

Id make a list, but it seems most ( not all ) of the names im thinking of are 100% inactive / transferring crybaby's who cant HANDLE THE NIMRODEL!!! xD
    With that said who would you consider the beast of the moors is as far as inactive players go?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b010000103134/signature.png]Meverdiel[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    I doubt we'll be seeing Butta, unless he's going to rank up another stable of Creeps from scratch again
    You're kidding?

I was curious why he hasn't been around for a bit. Hammer or delete?
    Gungus - Captain

Trolol? Butta is in ToR he was a few months late to catch the boat, he'll be back here soon enough :P

Quote Originally Posted by fabreth View Post
    With that said who would you consider the beast of the moors is as far as inactive players go?
    Preposterone- Total Beast
    Gurthag- You may not like his style but he defined what it was to be a warg.
    Sneakx- First best warg on our server ever.
    Farcry- Hell of a raid leader, great guy.

and a few more that come to mind:

Freepythecreepy- His perch in TA owned many a freep
    Holywarg- Another Epic warg and the reason I started playing creepside.
    Blondie- The king of solo warging.
    Weasley- He was always there, late nights, soloing anything and anyone, back when there were no spiders to be found.

to name just a few of some of our great retired/afk players creepside

I do want to give a shout out to an old freep

Nyia a Mini who owned the moors and was unstoppable before there were op-minis, before warspeech.
    Last edited by Bonescraper79; Aug 31 2012 at 06:36 AM.
    Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade
    Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"

Quote Originally Posted by Bonescraper79 View Post
    Gurthag
    I repeat, you're kidding?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast