We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation ONLY for Burglars - Exclusive Kinship !!

This kinship is exclusive for Burglars.
    If you have a burglar and want to try awesome experiencies, come and join us.
    We would try different instances with just and only burglars (3, 6 or 12!!).
    But, try to hurry up in your decisión on joining us, we only have 40 places and already have 10 filled.
    Our name? BILB BAGG AND THE FORTY BURGS (that’s why will be only 40).
    You can send mail ingame to Xati and she will answer you ASAP, or just contact her when online (add her to friends list and you would see when she is online).
    We have a very nice Home with a Draigoch statue in the yard and an open sky tan lets the snow come down inside the dwarf homestead. As you know, all the place is inside a great cavern, our house is the only one with open sky… come and enjoy it!!
    Of course you may keep all other alts you have in their respective kinships, we just accept burglars (for now?).
    Have fun in the Middle-Earth.
    Xati

Just a reply to this, but imo to do a 12 man raid With 12 burglars Won't go so well unelss your rolling at 85 MAYBE running Rift but that Seems about it, Your not going to be able to manage draigoch, due to No Tank and No heals. You have plenty of Support and DPS though. Even 3 mans Are going to be Difficult its hard enough to do them with 3 tanks on level xD

A nice thing for people to know would be What server your on though.

Again this is just my sight on things,

Good day.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000218595/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzwulf View Post

A nice thing for people to know would be What server your on though.
    Thank you for your interest. Tell me you never did the turtle (aka Filikul) with only burglars... you lost it

This thread is under "Silverlode - Kinships", does this answer your question?

Have fun!

Xati (I need to edit my signature, I know)
    Last edited by Xyphus; Aug 22 2012 at 05:07 PM.

Shoulda had informed back in November of last year bout this, since my main is a R8 Level 75 burg, but now I'm retired. Only play once in a blue moon, on Creepside.
    Silverlode:
    Freep: R8 Burglar - Langthain (Retired)
    Creeps: R8 Spider - Spidicense (Retired), R8 Warg - Bytez (Retired)

Thumbs up

The kinship didnt exist by that time
    You can join us anyway, we do not ask for active participation.
    I also forgot to say that one of our goals is to be a resource of burglars for other kinships that need anyone to fill a raid. Mainly thinking in Draigoch at this time but none knows about the future.
    Have fun !!

Xati

Good to know, but I'm not playing LOTRO anymore. But, I guess you need any info regarding any burglar stuff, you can ask me. I'm not a "elite" burglar, but I declare myself to be a good player and knowledgeable bout them.
    Silverlode:
    Freep: R8 Burglar - Langthain (Retired)
    Creeps: R8 Spider - Spidicense (Retired), R8 Warg - Bytez (Retired)

Unhappy

Project CANCELLED.
    Burglars didnt respond, the kinship is now a raiding one with a different name, just to keep the rank 8 status obtained.