We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Starting a Nimrodel Fantasy Football League (if enough are interested)

Since Stuns is no longer with us, I am willing to start up the league in his stead if enough people are interested. I want to get a 10 or 12 team league with a 2 gold buy-in. The top 3 teams will split the prize money according to how they finish. Post here if you are interested or send an in-game mail to Linaric.
    "And Men spoke thereafter not of Elenna, nor of Andor the Gift that was taken away, nor of Númenórë on the confines of the world; but the exiles on the shores of the sea, if they turned towards the West in the desire of their hearts, spoke of Mar-nu-Falmar that was whelmed in the waves, Akallabêth the Downfallen, Atalantë in the Eldarin tongue."

I love group server events. So ya I am interested even though I have no idea how this works. So please explain! haha
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001b671a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yes, I am totally interested in doing fantasy football this year again! We've done it the last 2 years, so one more year and it'll be tradition. I'll do my best to gather up some more people. I know of at least 4 more people who are interested. If you need any help Linaric let me know
    [URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/73sg.png/"][IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9918/73sg.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#faebd7][FONT=Arial Black][Izo - Chief - Traxi - Free!ps] - [[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I]Surmit[/I] -[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Corupluk - Healzr - Monsters Inc.][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Forum Reputation - I'm renowned for my incompetence.**[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

The league is set up and the draft date is tentatively set for next Saturday evening. Please send Linaric an in-game mail or send me a forum PM and I will give you the league info. We need at least 10 teams to start so please spread the word.
    "And Men spoke thereafter not of Elenna, nor of Andor the Gift that was taken away, nor of Númenórë on the confines of the world; but the exiles on the shores of the sea, if they turned towards the West in the desire of their hearts, spoke of Mar-nu-Falmar that was whelmed in the waves, Akallabêth the Downfallen, Atalantë in the Eldarin tongue."

Quote Originally Posted by agarwaen26 View Post
    since stuns is no longer with us, i am willing to start up the league in his stead if enough people are interested. I want to get a 10 or 12 team league with a 2 gold buy-in. The top 3 teams will split the prize money according to how they finish. Post here if you are interested or send an in-game mail to linaric.
    waiiititttt let me join!