We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Starting a Nimrodel Fantasy Football League (if enough are interested)

Since Stuns is no longer with us, I am willing to start up the league in his stead if enough people are interested. I want to get a 10 or 12 team league with a 2 gold buy-in. The top 3 teams will split the prize money according to how they finish. Post here if you are interested or send an in-game mail to Linaric.
    [font=2]"And Men spoke thereafter not of Elenna, nor of Andor the Gift that was taken away, nor of Númenórë on the confines of the world; but the exiles on the shores of the sea, if they turned towards the West in the desire of their hearts, spoke of Mar-nu-Falmar that was whelmed in the waves, Akallabêth the Downfallen, Atalantë in the Eldarin tongue."[/font]

I love group server events. So ya I am interested even though I have no idea how this works. So please explain! haha
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001b671a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yes, I am totally interested in doing fantasy football this year again! We've done it the last 2 years, so one more year and it'll be tradition. I'll do my best to gather up some more people. I know of at least 4 more people who are interested. If you need any help Linaric let me know
    [URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/73sg.png/"][IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9918/73sg.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#faebd7][FONT=Arial Black][Izo - Chief - Traxi - Free!ps] - [[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I]Surmit[/I] -[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Corupluk - Healzr - Monsters Inc.][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Forum Reputation - I'm renowned for my incompetence.**[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

The league is set up and the draft date is tentatively set for next Saturday evening. Please send Linaric an in-game mail or send me a forum PM and I will give you the league info. We need at least 10 teams to start so please spread the word.
    [font=2]"And Men spoke thereafter not of Elenna, nor of Andor the Gift that was taken away, nor of Númenórë on the confines of the world; but the exiles on the shores of the sea, if they turned towards the West in the desire of their hearts, spoke of Mar-nu-Falmar that was whelmed in the waves, Akallabêth the Downfallen, Atalantë in the Eldarin tongue."[/font]

Quote Originally Posted by agarwaen26 View Post
    since stuns is no longer with us, i am willing to start up the league in his stead if enough people are interested. I want to get a 10 or 12 team league with a 2 gold buy-in. The top 3 teams will split the prize money according to how they finish. Post here if you are interested or send an in-game mail to linaric.
    waiiititttt let me join!