We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Any kinships that speak Dutch?

We have a person in our kin who is looking for a Dutch-speaking kinship in Windfola.

i don't know for sure of this also counts for windfola but i have played on many servers but there is no kinship that speaks dutch
    (i am also dutch) so tell your friend that if he ever wants to talk then he always can message me
    (i have a few dutch friends who play on meneldor)
    edit: there is a dutch kin on eldar(forgot about ehm)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jailwartho View Post
    i don't know for sure of this also counts for windfola but i have played on many servers but there is no kinship that speaks dutch
    (i am also dutch) so tell your friend that if he ever wants to talk then he always can message me
    Thank you, what is your character name so he can talk to you in game, please?

replied to fora message.

Quote Originally Posted by Conanov View Post
    We have a person in our kin who is looking for a Dutch-speaking kinship in Windfola.
    I believe there IS a dutch kinship on Windfola Saw it advertised on the forums: Flying Dutchman, be sure to look at it in-game or on the forums.

~Ithildar~

Quote Originally Posted by jailwartho View Post
    Nice to hear you are dutch, Ik someone who is dutch and he is my friend (actually happens to be the guy your talking about) It is amazing how your nation can speak English with such fluency.