We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Something to whine and cry about

Skill Modifications(minstrel)

• All Minstrel attacks with a buff of some sort should now trigger the buff, even if the attack misses.

Skill Modifications(Champion)

Level 80 – Improved Bracing Attack.
    • Heal and Heal over Time effects will always trigger, even if the attack doesn’t connect

And im here to whine.....
    WHY cant they make our melee skills healing do the same years now?(BoE light dmg buff wont go to fellowship if it doesnt connect either)

./discuss

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

capts crying?

Hunters

end discussion

Hunter QQers have to be the most annoying group on the forums, after the "everything everyone but me does is wrong" pvmpers.

Kindly go back to your forum and don't bring your agenda into every tenuously related topic.

Disclaimer: I have a 75 hunter and captain
    Last edited by Nakiami; Aug 19 2012 at 12:35 AM.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    WHY cant they make our melee skills healing do the same years now?(BoE light dmg buff wont go to fellowship if it doesnt connect either)
    Hopefully Inspire and VS 2.0 will also prop the heal to the group if the skill misses.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

Skill Modifications(minstrel)

• All Minstrel attacks with a buff of some sort should now trigger the buff, even if the attack misses.

Skill Modifications(Champion)

Level 80 – Improved Bracing Attack.
    • Heal and Heal over Time effects will always trigger, even if the attack doesn’t connect

./discuss
    better than being a guard in OP
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Quote Originally Posted by Lendas View Post
    capts crying?
    Hunters
    end discussion
    Thats not pvmp complain but class buff
    Captains solowise in pvp suck even more than hunters
    Get out of here

capts crying?

Hunters

end discussion
    Hunters

still one of the fastest ranking freeps out there

Discuss.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c7eb3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

for those who don't build for agility (eg HoH captains), the misses on skills like valiant strike are irritating. activating the HoT on miss (but not initial heal) would help greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Uron View Post
    for those who don't build for agility (eg HoH captains), the misses on skills like valiant strike are irritating. activating the HoT on miss (but not initial heal) would help greatly.

i know what you mean cause im on the same boat like you

STILL agility reduces miss chance and STILL fate adds critical multiplier

Both hidden values

Well off the top of my head I can only think of 1 skill that requires us to hit the mob in order for it to apply and I'm not exactly spamming it unless standing behind for distributed and removing corruptions. Otherwise I don't really see it as a big deal unless traited, for minstrels. For Captains, this should have been done sooner for inspire and whatnot, but you can't have everything given to you all at once.
    Either way, I'm glad they are making both accounts happen whether we hit or not.

Redcoated - Raiding - Shieldbash

Follow me on Twitch

they "simplified" stats by making the whole miss-chance thing confusing as hell!

gimme back me passives!

how was that? nasal enough or do i need more whiiiiiine?
    "I am always serious; I am never serious." -Me
    "I make the most outrageous and exaggerated statements of any man to ever live, has ever lived, or that will ever live." -Me

for mah PVMP capt

i would love to have make haste set run speed to 125% instead of adding 25%... makes sense.

please reduce cooldown/add new skill that functions like battle shout but on shorter cooldown. those kiting BAs and spiders are &&&&&&. would like something on a 5 sec cooldown with battle shout like damage.

new OOC rez is big + and i will love capt devs forever for it.

for mah PVMP capt

i would love to have make haste set run speed to 125% instead of adding 25%... makes sense.

please reduce cooldown/add new skill that functions like battle shout but on shorter cooldown. those kiting BAs and spiders are &&&&&&. would like something on a 5 sec cooldown with battle shout like damage.

new OOC rez is big + and i will love capt devs forever for it.
    Cooldowns aint that bad, you can reduce your battle shout down to 15sec and shadow's lament down to 21sec. However, I'd like the slow to be better and have longer duration than cooldown. Weavers and Blackarrows got it too easy against captains, I feel like an idiot chasing Blackarrows and weavers with no other results than a dead captain.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Cooldowns aint that bad, you can reduce your battle shout down to 15sec and shadow's lament down to 21sec. However, I'd like the slow to be better and have longer duration than cooldown. Weavers and Blackarrows got it too easy against captains, I feel like an idiot chasing Blackarrows and weavers with no other results than a dead captain.
    Have u guys seen how how many trees there is in a moors? hide behind a tree and even r15 best BA in game cant kill u. And spiders cant kite forever if they want to do some damage otherwise u can outheal their damage with muster courage.

i know cappies are the worst in solo...worst class in pvp to solo
    And i feel bad...and even worse after seeing some changes to the other classes
    I have to agree that cutting attack and grave wound have a huge cooldown.
    On my server all captains play with sword and shield and doing nothing else but healing a minstrel or Rk
    Cappy pockets monsters ftw :/

i know cappies are the worst in solo...worst class in pvp to solo
    And i feel bad...and even worse after seeing some changes to the other classes
    I have to agree that cutting attack and grave wound have a huge cooldown.
    On my server all captains play with sword and shield and doing nothing else but healing a minstrel or Rk
    Cappy pockets monsters ftw :/
    lol I dont know what cappies u have on ur server, but no creep can beat me in 1v1, there was some occasions I lost 1v1, but I always had rematch and won it back. I can kill any creep except good high rank wls and same about defilers. But I have to agree they r the hardest to rank in moors solo, maybe defiler and wls r harder.

Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    lol I dont know what cappies u have on ur server, but no creep can beat me in 1v1, there was some occasions I lost 1v1, but I always had rematch and won it back. I can kill any creep except good high rank wls and same about defilers. But I have to agree they r the hardest to rank in moors solo, maybe defiler and wls r harder.
    well he said solo play, not 1v1, if you get multiple foes on you, you're done for unless they are greenies..
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.

well he said solo play, not 1v1, if you get multiple foes on you, you're done for unless they are greenies..
    hardest to rank* not to play solo in general. They r not the worst solo in moors, but if person play just for ranks, capies r not best option than. Btw I won some 3v1, 2v1, with creeps with decent rank.

hardest to rank* not to play solo in general. They r not the worst solo in moors, but if person play just for ranks, capies r not best option than. Btw I won some 3v1, 2v1, with creeps with decent rank.
    well you're probably one of those awesome captains (trust me Ive met some), but imagine now, a fresh captain not sure what to do, handed out solo, sure you got the skills, you got the opportunity, but can you make it solo? can you really cut it? sure, after a while you'll get there, but when and what did it take? you seem like a way better captain than me and I personally got problems getting my skills to hit and restacking my slow. so to be honest, I dont find cappy solo easy, but once you get the gear, the skills, the knowledge, you can be pretty awesome, if what you say is true, you're a proof of that.

Oh if you want rank, roll hunter or RK
    Last edited by Witch0King; Aug 21 2012 at 06:38 PM.

well you're probably one of those awesome captains (trust me Ive met some), but imagine now, a fresh captain not sure what to do, handed out solo, sure you got the skills, you got the opportunity, but can you make it solo? can you really cut it? sure, after a while you'll get there, but when and what did it take? you seem like a way better captain than me and I personally got problems getting my skills to hit and restacking my slow. so to be honest, I dont find cappy solo easy, but once you get the gear, the skills, the knowledge, you can be pretty awesome, if what you say is true, you're a proof of that.
    Captains are one of the more advanced classes so this makes perfect sense. They have the ability to be really great with some practice.

Oh if you want rank, roll hunter or RK
    its like that with all classes. they always forget to slow, they forget to bleed, learning movement etc

a new champ is about as easy to kill as a new capt, theyre just bad in general lol
    Kraken, Thesungodra

I have blasted any cappy with full auda on my server on 1vs1 with my BA ...
    now if you got 2-3 creeps at the same time...omg these ppl must suck lol

Man if only Blade bro could happen without a pet...

a hunter buddy can be your most deadly tool
    I just try to get r8 so I can get the banner.

I have blasted any cappy with full auda on my server on 1vs1 with my BA ...
    now if you got 2-3 creeps at the same time...omg these ppl must suck lol

Man if only Blade bro could happen without a pet...
    If u can dps me when I hide behind a tree, I will give u a medal, fire trap dps can be easily outhealed with muster courage =P other wise u will get in melee with me and ur BA will be smacked, no BA on my server can even get close beating me with this strat. Thats why I find BAs r easier to fight than any other class, just hide behind a tree and let them come =)