We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Mini suicide skill

I demand a new skill for creeps, lets call it "revenge from the grave".

Mechanic is that if Creep is attacked by Freep group/raid containing >3 minis= skill activates option of suicide.

Upon activation :
    Creep dies by tearing their own limbs off whilst unfurling a "banner of frustration".
    All Minis in the group are deducted 4.5 stars from their existing pool of 5.
    All Minis in the group receive a store ban which activates for 3 days.
    500 TPs are transfered from the Minis accounts into the dead creeps account.
    Perks are disabled..forever.
    Warspeach is deleted from thier character account.
    Regional annoucement is made in chat that "Mini (insert name here) has suffered the redicule of Revenge From The Grave by Creep (insert name here).
    They cannot wear any gear or cosmetic items.
    All gear is transfered into their housing chests and deleted when the chests are opened.
    Another auto Regional annoucement that "Freep (insert name here) has opened thier chests after being in receipt of "Revenge from the Grave".

Benefits are that the whole server will have a right old laugh (Freep and Creep sides) and the world would be a little bit better place to live in.

Well what do you think? devs should have enough time to program this for RoR launch if we all get behind it now.

An understandable vent, even if your punishment list is ridiculous. At first sight, it may well appear that there are some possibilities for automatically discouraging some of the worst exploits(either side) but as soon as you start trying to define an exploit precisely wnough to be able to code it, you will soon find yourself buried in a welter of undotted i's and uncrossed t's.

To take your example: what if it was six level 40 minis? Or they are 75, but with no gear? How about they were facing 100 wargs? Starting to see the difficulties? I sympathise, but my own answer is not to bother with the moors, rather than expect the devs to wave a magic wand or to expect the other side to play the game. Because neither is ever going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Laggus View Post
    I demand a new skill for creeps, lets call it "revenge from the grave".

Mechanic is that if Creep is attacked by Freep group/raid containing >3 minis= skill activates option of suicide.

Upon activation :
    Creep tears off his left and uses it as a club that permits the one-shotting of any ministrel in WS. While beating to death the EZ-moding WS minstrels with is left arm the creep suffers a "bleed" DoT of 50k per 10 seconds with first tick not applying until 10s have elapsed. Any minstrel flopping within 50m is immediately ported to Spiral Stairs in Moria and all maps placed on CD.

Revenge from the grave would have a 30 day CD.
    Last edited by doug01; Aug 18 2012 at 01:39 PM.

Now this sounds like a skill, and previous suggestions from Turbine for new skills, it is one I will expect to see in the second half of Rohan.

ahahahahahaha Excuse me a moment hahahahahaha

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    Creep tears off his left and uses it as a club that permits the one-shotting of any ministrel in WS. While beating to death the EZ-moding WS minstrels with is left arm the creep suffers a "bleed" DoT of 50k per 10 seconds with first tick not applying until 10s have elapsed. Any minstrel flopping within 50m is immediately ported to Spiral Stairs in Moria and all maps placed on CD.

Revenge from the grave would have a 30 day CD.
    LMAO..I like the flopping idea;=) I'll add that to the list. I should have taken into account that the other 11 Minis in the raid would rez the now dead Mini and heal the bejesus out of him/her. At least with mapping them to Moria, the rez is defunct and while I'm at it, the Mini rez skill should also auto apply on use "Revenge from the Grave". I'll not make any snap judgements on that though until I see it in action on Bullroarer to be fair.

I'm sorry, but your first point "Creep tears off his left and uses it as a club that permits the one-shotting of any ministrel in WS" is just too ridiculous..come on now, thats never going to happen!!!

Keep this constructive criticism coming in though. Some credible stuff there so far.
    Last edited by Laggus; Aug 19 2012 at 06:47 AM.

lets just face the facts, freeps are way to op and should all be banned from the moors. this way there is no more qq'ing about the freeps doing this and the creeps doing that. we should have our own area to watch the waterfall by TA and freeps can have the rest of middle earth. i mean who wants to pvp anyways

id rather just hold onto my stars and enjoy the mid summer breeze coming the west, while i take a walk through an abandoned hoarhollow and roasting my hobbit feet over the campfire to perfection

[size=1][font=palatino linotype][COLOR="#797979"]Some ancient Italian maxim fits our situation, whose particulars escape me. [/COLOR]
    [/size][/font]