We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Getting IDOME

Getting IDOME

So, maybe i am doing something wrong, but the quest is definitively a solo quest according to the quest log. But I just can not get the last four items needed to complete ist, besides the Teeth of Gorthorog (and that was unbelievable hard at lvl 58 as a solo captain -.-).

Am i doing it wrong? How is a solo lvl 50 captain supposed to do this, as the quest is labeled "solo lvl 50"...

The items you need can be bought off of the Auction House for gold, or obtained at any skirmish camp (the Curiosities vendor I think?) in exchange for skirmish marks.

Alternatively, you can get a group and run Carn Dum and Urugarth for the items for free, and have fun in the process.

(the quest labels are...well, not so much inaccurate as uninformative...you can get the items solo, but the way to get them through gameplay is group instances at-level)
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

The final phase of the level 50 class quests are fellowship, not solo.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

your mind
    Check with your kin, most run CD/Uru on a regular schedule so you can join/learn, or as needed, or someone solos them for the items and keeps the kinhouse chest stocked, or someone has the items sitting in their vault, or something like that.

If not, then the AH is probably a better option for most than skirmish camp, as coin comes easily, marks do not.

"Sometimes survival comes down to not being hit. Actually, most times." -the chicken skill, Bob and Weave
    Link to our community LOTRO store google spreadsheet pricelist and conversion rates, please contribute too!: https://goo.gl/wxPqCm

Thx, bought it of the AH. ~13g, easy Finally...