We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

I cant belive this... I offer to risk my life to help you complete your misson... I have good gear and...

Go lean to play... Hun-tard. BLEH! your all the same...

And so the fellowship went on to complete their mission mostly uneventfuly. apart from the loss of Boromir, who still died at Amon Hen, there were no casualties. The Balrog was sucessfuly Killed before he caught Gandalf by the foot. This allowed the fellowship to pass with great speed down the anduin and allowed time for a detour to Isengard. Orthanc was sucessfuly opened by Gandalf and Saruman was killed before his plans to wage war were completed. The enitre uruk army of Isengard was wiped out by the Ents, and Rohan was left more or less unscathed by war. Prince Theodred went on to take over Orthanc as the seat of power in Roahn, and the emblem of the horse flew high on the tower. Gandalf safely guided the fellowship though the perils of the dead swamp and over the mountains of Mordor. The Ring was distoryed before Sauron could mobilize his forces, and Gondor was left in peace. The valar were very impressed by this, and arranged so the elves and ring-bearers could stay in Middle Earth without fading.

Frodo went on to become the Mayor of the Shire and lived PTSD-free for the rest of his days. Sam became head of the Shire Gardener socioty, but was not noted as doing much during the fellowship. Gimli became legendary among dwarves as the best Tanking-champion in all history, and went on to nearly single handedly reclaiming Moria. Aragorn became King of Gondor, and led a reletivley uneventful kingship. Gandalf continued on though middle earth, becoming a great teacher and storyteller, spinning tales on how many mobs he had CC'd in the dark days. Merry and Pipin went on with their lives reltivley unchanged, and became known as the biggest tricksers in the Shire.

Legolas fell into a deep depression, and slinked into the darkest recceses of Mirkwood, where he lived with Gollum obessing over how to improve his class. The two survived on a diet of Black Squirrels and dark-coloured butterflies. Eventually Legolas died after overdosing on cursed river-water, which he used to knock himself out when overstressed. He was buried where he lay by the falling leaves of many seasons, disowned and forgotten.

Last edited by Lendas; Sep 27 2012 at 11:40 PM.

(Some pics are not showing =( )

Quote Originally Posted by Lasagabaster View Post
    (Some pics are not showing =( )
    fixed

bleh, fixed again....

DARN YOU TRIPOD.COM!

Quote Originally Posted by Lendas View Post
    Legolas fell into a deep depression, and slinked into the darkest recceses of Mirkwood, where he lived with Gollum obessing over how to improve his class. The two survived on a diet of Black Squirrels and dark-coloured butterflies. Eventually Legolas died after overdosing on cursed river-water, which he used to knock himself out when overstressed. He was buried where he lay by the falling leaves of many seasons, disowned and forgotten.

You forgot to tell the other part of the story ...

"When Legolas finally arrived back in Mirkwood, he had changed. Suddenly he claimed that all hunters were unable to achieve anything and that there was no place for hunters in this world anymore. Many hunters from all parts of middle earth came and tried to help Legolas overcome his grief. They told him hunters were still viable, but he just drove them away accusing them to be Champions and Minstrels in disguise trying to humilate hunters.

Then Legolas disapeared and for days and weeks there was no word of him. When he reappeared he claimed having found the solution how the hunter class could be saved. Yet the plan he proposed was so terrible that even the Valar were shocked when they heard about it. "Fools!" cried Legolas and angrily walked away.

He was seen months after his "presentation" wandering aimlessly through Mirkwood muttering strange things about Blackarrows, Moving target and champions stealing his spots in fellowships.

Poor Legolas ... If only he had listened."

Episode 10.5: What we should be
    Hopefully sometime soon...

Talk about your penshot spam...

2:37..... THATS WHAT I CALL "EXPLOSIVE ARROW"
    1:45..... What everyone should be doing when they realize they got a Hunter in their raid
    2:33....
    "Mommy whats that noise?"
    "I think Hunters got fixed dear... its going to be alright"

So im running a bit dry on hunter issues/ideas....

feedback is very welcome.

PS: In the meantime im going to be posting Youtube vids of LOTR I find Humorous.... i do not claim ownership of any of these videos...
    Last edited by Lendas; Oct 06 2012 at 10:09 PM.

Season 3

Episode 11: Nerf and Follow though.

note: these images are intended for parody and are not meant to convey any offense to anyone. this is in respect to the developers and is not intended to offend anyone

It's settled then...

We must Buff "Press onward", and make it inductionless

NO

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Last edited by Lendas; Feb 14 2013 at 10:57 PM.

Sarudev...

I have a better plan...

wha..... what plan? what are you going to do?

I am going to do whatever I want to do. I know best, and everything I say is gold
    Last edited by Lendas; Feb 14 2013 at 10:58 PM.

And I say.... agility will only give ONE point of crit

WHAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAT?!?!?!

Of course.... we will buff fate classes and champions to compensate...

You've formed an alliance with the resident troll of Barad Dur? you scum

Last edited by Lendas; Feb 14 2013 at 10:53 PM.

I would not have said that if I were you....

Wat?

YOU WILL NOW RECEIVE LESS POWER FROM PO AND SoTE!!!

Sarudev has acquired a new title: "of many nerfs"
    Last edited by Lendas; Feb 14 2013 at 11:00 PM.

more please ^^
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPunkk View Post
    If 1 person can do it, the class isn't the problem. Incompetence or being too lazy to get decent gear doesn't sound like a proper premise for QQ to me.
    I have to agree with you, although I don't play a hunter, I've seen many hunters take what their given and put time into almost perfecting their build, only for it to pay off and be a very tough fighter.
    [center][IMG]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdoual520eb.png[/IMG]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Renbash-1 ~ Hadrochnyce ~ Lotharius-1 ~ Sabaktes-1[/FONT]
    [color=#FC0303] ~ Riddermark and Brandywine ~[/color]
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

Very nice Lendas, very nice. too bad they're going to nerf us more for spamming the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    I have to agree with you, although I don't play a hunter, I've seen many hunters take what their given and put time into almost perfecting their build, only for it to pay off and be a very tough fighter.
    Like me?!!!?!11?!11/1///1?111!!!onespamone
    t(x.x(t
    Fractal

Quote Originally Posted by falaswen View Post
    Like me?!!!?!11?!11/1///1?111!!!onespamone
    t(x.x(t
    Almost, you're still easy points...sometimes.
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

very easy for a ba to say that, when they dont need to farm gears over and over again after updates
    Last edited by Rapidash; Feb 15 2013 at 10:16 PM.

—Oscar Wilde

These are so great XD can't wait for the next one
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    very easy for a ba to say that, when they dont need to farm gears over and over again after updates
    It's very easy for me to say? Yes, it is...I'm the one fighting the other person (in this case, hunter). No we don't need to get gear, but we need to actually kill things to get skills (unless you have the money to buy them). Plus, it isn't that hard to get new gear.

I don't think I said anything referring to how hard/easy it was for me to kill a hunter, did I? I was stating that I have found some good hunters take what the devs gave them and put it to good use.

Episode 12: The Dark Hunter

Story: Hunter-Man has just defeated his nemesis, The Troller, who is now captured in Hunter-mans logic snare trap and is dangling by his feet above the chasm of Hunter problems...

.... This... Is what happens... when an unstoppable nerf... meets..... an in-complacent Hunter....

We'll be at this forever...

These Hunters.... have just shown you that they are ready to believe in the GOOD of the Hunter class...

Until their spirit breaks completely....... until they take a good look, at the NEW AGILITY "ADJUSTMENTS" Heheheheheh

Last edited by Lendas; Feb 16 2013 at 03:33 PM.

You didn't think that I would risk losing the battle for the Hunter class in a QQ fight with you....

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH AGILITY?!?!?!?

....I took the Hunter's favorite stat.... and nerfed it down to ground level...

You see, because nerfing Hunters.... is like gravity..... all it takes is a little PUSH HEEHAHEHAHHAHAHA

Last edited by Lendas; Feb 16 2013 at 03:28 PM.

HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA! !!!

It's very easy for me to say? Yes, it is...I'm the one fighting the other person (in this case, hunter). No we don't need to get gear, but we need to actually kill things to get skills (unless you have the money to buy them). Plus, it isn't that hard to get new gear.

I don't think I said anything referring to how hard/easy it was for me to kill a hunter, did I? I was stating that I have found some good hunters take what the devs gave them and put it to good use.
    ive never said its hard to get the gear l2r noob, oh yeh u gotta kill freeps to get new skills buhuu so hard. atleast you dont need to farm that all over and over again after updates.
    Last edited by Rapidash; Feb 16 2013 at 04:47 PM.

—Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    ive never said its hard to get the gear l2r noob, oh yeh u gotta kill freeps to get new skills buhuu so hard. atleast you dont need to farm that all over and over again after updates.
    What's your argument here? That I'm a ez-moding creep? You're not liking getting gear? or is it that you have gear, but are still bad? I don't really understand why you're getting so angry.

At R0-6 it isn't very easy to kill a freep in a 1v1 scenario, as if a freep uses all their CDs, they shouldn't lose to anything below R6. My reading skills are just fine, I never said that you said it was hard to get gear, now did I?

What's your argument here? That I'm a ez-moding creep? You're not liking getting gear? or is it that you have gear, but are still bad? I don't really understand why you're getting so angry.

At R0-6 it isn't very easy to kill a freep in a 1v1 scenario, as if a freep uses all their CDs, they shouldn't lose to anything below R6. My reading skills are just fine, I never said that you said it was hard to get gear, now did I?
    im not angry lol whats makes you think that ? my argument ? go to my first post
    im not bad i got good gear but clearly ur blind to see what i said, freeps gotta farm new gears all the time while creeps dosnt have to. please read the whole post :s

here you said it

and if you read my post again, i said i never mention its hard to get good gear ^^
    Last edited by Rapidash; Feb 16 2013 at 07:33 PM.

—Oscar Wilde

Almost, you're still easy points...sometimes.
    BA uses skill lock and LAG AoE!!!
    It was super effective... :/
    Fractal

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast