We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    im not angry lol whats makes you think that ? my argument ? go to my first post
    im not bad i got good gear but clearly ur blind to see what i said, freeps gotta farm new gears all the time while creeps dosnt have to. please read the whole post :s

here you said it

and if you read my post again, i said i never mention its hard to get good gear ^^
    I didn't bother reading any of your other ones, too far back to read.....Care to restate? Having good gear doesn't mean you're good, just sayin. You calling me blind when I don't believe I said that you said it was hard to get gear, savy?

Quote Originally Posted by falaswen View Post
    BA uses skill lock and LAG AoE!!!
    It was super effective... :/
    Hunters use excuses!

~ I better stop now with what's his face (I didn't look at your name either, I don't really care), the devs might believe we're arguing and close the thread which would be a waste of time for the original poster who made those picture things.
    A secret.

Lets be nice children...everyone wants to play on the slippery dip, so push each other down it at the same time

I can google more excuses if you like P: *thinks of einstien*

P.S Just noticed the guys name is Rapidash O.O Mind F*cked....
    Fractal

Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    I didn't bother reading any of your other ones, too far back to read.....Care to restate? Having good gear doesn't mean you're good, just sayin. You calling me blind when I don't believe I said that you said it was hard to get gear, savy?

Hunters use excuses!

~ I better stop now with what's his face (I didn't look at your name either, I don't really care), the devs might believe we're arguing and close the thread which would be a waste of time for the original poster who made those picture things.
    lol i give up if u cant remeber what you said i feel sry for you but i totally agree no point to argue here, u just proved my point as i said on the first post ^^
    cheers mate good hunting
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6