We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Error in Inspire(Shield-Brother) tooltip?

Note the green portion: Now, surely this only effects your Shield brother and not the entire fellowship! Or are they thinking of making a change?
    Formerly know as [B]MrJackdaw[/B]
    Author of [I]Bevy-o-Bars, SortPack, VBar[/I] and [I]BuffFrame[/I]
    Characters; [B]Dirmac[/B], [B]Dvarlin [/B]and [B]Fathiriel[/B]

"Effects applied to the FELLOWSHIP within 20 meters". That's a pretty clear indication that it will affect your fellowship.

EDIT: Just logged my cappie. Whenever you do NOT currently have a person selected as song/shield/bladebrother Inspire will have the description OP posted regardless of Fellowship brother Being traited or not. I guess it should be /bugged.
    It has no effect though, it's just a tooltip that should be fixed as Inspire is unavailable when you dont have a Xbrother, whenever you choose a Xbrother the tooltip updates and is correct.
    Last edited by Elrantiri; Aug 09 2012 at 06:15 AM.

If you have Fellowship brother (Or whatever it's called, I forget ), It makes all your brother skills work on entire group. Other than that, no idea

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    If you have Fellowship brother (Or whatever it's called, I forget ), It makes all your brother skills work on entire group. Other than that, no idea
    Exactly!!when you use FB(aka fellowship brother legendary) it gives the benefits to the entire group but with lesser effects than your main brother fellow member

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]