We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Skill Point help

I need help Starting/finding the 5 regional quest chains in Western Rohan. I've been to Edoras and talked to Éowyn but she did not give me any book quests I don't know what i've done in the past to somehow mess my self up, I know I attempted to do the quest line before but ended up canceling. I've talked to Gandalf in Edoras and done the Word from Edoras quest line with no avail. I went to Nona's cave in Wildermore to try and start The pre requisite for the quest line road to Dunharrow but she had no quest for me. (I have HD Expansion). I went to Rivendell and talked to Elrond to start it but he had no quest for me. I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. http://imgur.com/l078R0Z<-- is my active quest log. http://imgur.com/aXfgeXs <-- is my completed quests. I don't know if you guys can find/tell me anything that i'm missing. maybe i got some mis information along the way and i'm missing something. please take a look and tell me if i'm going about it the wrong way thanks.

Edit: fixing links
    Last edited by soulestice; Sep 14 2016 at 03:06 PM.
    Creeps
    R9 Warg: Gurbursh R8 Reaver: Mozkil R6 Warleader: Kozkil
    Freeps
    R4 Warden: Cleglo

Your links to imgur aren't working. Giving server not found error here.

Links should be working now .
    Creeps
    Freeps

Have you talked to the guy guarding the bridge between East and West Rohan? I seem to recall the epic starts there. You might have to finish the East Rohan epic first, not sure.

I tried to find the guy but I couldn't, maybe I was looking in the wrong place. A long time ago i think i talked to him i'm not sure
    Creeps
    Freeps

Quote Originally Posted by soulestice View Post
    I need help Starting/finding the 5 regional quest chains in Western Rohan. I've been to Edoras and talked to Éowyn but she did not give me any book quests I don't know what i've done in the past to somehow mess my self up, I know I attempted to do the quest line before but ended up canceling. I've talked to Gandalf in Edoras and done the Word from Edoras quest line with no avail. I went to Nona's cave in Wildermore to try and start The pre requisite for the quest line road to Dunharrow but she had no quest for me. (I have HD Expansion). I went to Rivendell and talked to Elrond to start it but he had no quest for me. I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. http://imgur.com/l078R0Z <-- is my active quest log. http://imgur.com/aXfgeXs <-- is my completed quests. I don't know if you guys can find/tell me anything that i'm missing. maybe i got some mis information along the way and i'm missing something. please take a look and tell me if i'm going about it the wrong way thanks.

Fixed first link in above quote.

Also it looks like you are good on the epics, but without seeing what was left in each region it is difficult if not impossible to help.

I suggest you compare your completed quests against https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Class_Trait_Point also note the "hint: if you open the area page (ie Kingstead) instead of the quest (ie Road to Dunharrow), you can stay on track more easily when there are vector quests."
    Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.

I'd also suggest going to https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Cat...t_Rohan_Quests as there's some funky quest gating in West Rohan that occasionally got confusing the first few times through. For instance, you need to complete Volume 3.12 chapters 5 and 6 and all of the Edoras quests before Eowyn can depart to Dunharrow. But yeah, check all your completed quests against those on the wiki page to see what and where quests should be available to you
    Gladden Server:
    Begelion - 105 Captain | Daragorn - 100 Champion
    Idragil - 100 Hunter | Hathus - 100 Beorning

Not likely to be the problem, but twice I've had it happen where one particular NPC just didn't appear for me in the gameworld. Others could see them but I couldn't see or interact with them. Reinstalling fixed the problem. If all else fails.

Quote Originally Posted by soulestice View Post
    I need help Starting/finding the 5 regional quest chains in Western Rohan. I've been to Edoras and talked to Éowyn but she did not give me any book quests I don't know what i've done in the past to somehow mess my self up, I know I attempted to do the quest line before but ended up canceling. I've talked to Gandalf in Edoras and done the Word from Edoras quest line with no avail. I went to Nona's cave in Wildermore to try and start The pre requisite for the quest line road to Dunharrow but she had no quest for me. (I have HD Expansion). I went to Rivendell and talked to Elrond to start it but he had no quest for me. I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. http://imgur.com/l078R0Z<-- is my active quest log. http://imgur.com/aXfgeXs <-- is my completed quests. I don't know if you guys can find/tell me anything that i'm missing. maybe i got some mis information along the way and i'm missing something. please take a look and tell me if i'm going about it the wrong way thanks.

have i got a solution for you.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ait+point+deed
    Even though thats a dream of mine lets see if i can help you out in west Rohan.
    basicaly it's about clearing one area at a time, your goal here is to gain all 5 class trait points available in this region.
    the secret is to do just about every quest in every area because , from memory the actual class trait point quest doesnt get given till
    somewhere near the end of each set, like 50 quests per region including epic :|
    now this is an absolute must, in my opinion or you will be wondering what to do for days.
    enter via entwade from snowbourne do all intro quests go to edoras do enough of the quests so eowyn sends you back to entwade,
    back to edoras, the quest chain will also send you to middlemead and most importantly to "dunharrow" this set of quest have to be completed
    before you venture off. you will have a bunch of landscape quests and a epic line quests that have to be maintained through out western rohan, "Horn" is involved in these, these are relevant to the broadacres quest chain
    especialy, if this section isnt completed now you will have to stop questing in broadacres when you see this:-

[91] Instance: Assault on Bardh-dorám

NOTE: Due to phasing conditions, to continue the Broadacres storyline, you must have completed Epic Volume III, Book 12, Chapter 8.

to go all the way back to Edoras and start something you could have done when you first got there...weeks if not months before.......... :|.

Now with your problem, as i have been there many times searching, trying to pick up the trail of the elusive class trait point in western rohan
    and lucky for you, you are fairly early on, go back to the entwade and retrace your steps. eowyns epic goes from edoras to dunharrow to brockbridge
    then you make your way down, so idealy do all the kingstead intro quests follow the epic to dunharrow then to brockbridge complete all landscape and epic
    then keep moving down.

Here are the 5 quests in HD that give us the trait points.

Eastfold - All roads lead back to Aldburg
    Broadacres - The broadacres betrayed
    Stonedeans - Woodhurst has fallen
    Westfold - To Helm's Deep
    Kingstead - The road to Dunharrow

Important:- do not criss cross back and forth, stay in one area until there are no more rings...anywhere.... and they have given you a class trait point.

the completed epic quest chain.

this is essentialy what your chasing. BTW the list of finished quests above that was to long to worry about posting,lol.

Good Luck.
    “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien