We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cmash View Post
    Pledge - same deal as Eldars Grace and soon to be changed to a 25% damage output so good bye parry and survivability for guards (we don't have any fancy bubbles, hips, df, etc. added with the update and we get a -30% tactical and physical mitigation nerf and a +2 sec stand induction woohoo! just what i always dreamed off!)
    You can have both my bubbles, dire need and endurance of stone.. I'll take your new pledge. Good trade thanks!

More dps > dying slower
    Last edited by bigbobdole; Aug 12 2012 at 10:44 AM.
    Kilgeli- r10
    I'm going all Willynilli and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    First off, I'll trade away NS for pledge in a second. A 50% heal on a 15 minute cooldown, or +100-150%% (B)/P/E for 15s every 5 mins seems like a bit of a no brainer to me, and all these complaints that finesse/shadow wargs making TnG and pledge useless is vastly overstated. Are the skills effectiveness reduced, sure, but i'll promise with 3+ creeps whacking away on you pledge avoids more damage in 15s than NS heals.
    This. It's 4 minutes with the legacy, which can be put on a junk LI for swapping. Every time I pop pledge I am guaranteed at least one kill, provided there aren't any healers around. Pretty amazing how underrated pledge and guards in general are these days.
    High Chieftain Dafromanx - Blackarrow
    Third Marshal Cillidellan - Elf Guardian
    If you just do stuff, and nothing happens... what does it all mean? What's the point?

Endurance of Stone - how many dwarves do we see in moors anymore? I can't think of any significant dwarf players out there anymore. Also the 1 hour cd

think gemodi, stoni, iloverocks, keeblerain and quite a few more.
    [center][color=blue]Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade[/color][/center]
    [center][color=green]Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis [/color][/center]

[center][color=gold] "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"[/color][/center]

Endurance of Stone - how many dwarves do we see in moors anymore? I can't think of any significant dwarf players out there anymore. Also the 1 hour cd
    :c

moreletters

[SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

And ya, if my hunter had pledge, we'd be back to 1-shotting greenies. There's an obv reason its for guards only
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Quote Originally Posted by Bonescraper79 View Post
    think gemodi,
    looooooooooooooooooollllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllll
    Ranked 13th world-wide, Champion.

think gemodi, stoni, iloverocks, keeblerain and quite a few more.
    I haven't seen any of them except for keeblerain in quite some time out there.
    Willdin (Burg) Lvl 85, Ashaburn (Guard) Lvl 85, Bendderr (Champion) Lvl 85, Adanarr (Captain) Lvl 85

Quote Originally Posted by Phenylcyclinide View Post
    looooooooooooooooooollllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllll
    Have my babies.
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

I haven't seen any of them except for keeblerain in quite some time out there.
    The only 2 are Keeble and Gemodi... its really rare to see another dwarf besides them.
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

True enough haven't seen Iloverocks in a bit, but Stoni was out last night, and the others on a nightly basis
    as for your lololololllllllll blah blah, I took SIGNIFICANT to mean actual play time in the moors NOT their being skilled (hence I also didn't list Droilan <3 while one tough cookie, he just doesn't go out there often that I have seen)
    [center][color=blue]Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade[/color][/center]
    [center][color=green]Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis [/color][/center]

[center][color=gold] "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"[/color][/center]

True enough haven't seen Iloverocks in a bit, but Stoni was out last night, and the others on a nightly basis
    as for your lololololllllllll blah blah, I took SIGNIFICANT to mean actual play time in the moors NOT their being skilled (hence I also didn't list Droilan <3 while one tough cookie, he just doesn't go out there often that I have seen)
    I was told I was skilled AND called a cookie. <3 Awesome post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansa View Post
    Creeps have CD's? Where are these things hidden on my bars? I've not seen any..
    no comment -_-
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/685424786lotro_lotro29.png[/img][/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2