We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    MD, USA

Firefoot Moors Vent Server

I'm sure its been tried before, but I'll give it a try.

Here ya go have at it:

Port: 60927

No Password

25 user - 3 months.

If people actually use it (I will) then I'll be more than happy to keep it live after 3 months.

Send me a tell in game for admin rights if you wish to have them (Balidor/Badori). Everyone is welcome (yea, even Bagurat ). There is no banning at all for any reason. Learn to use the "mute" and to configure your vent client. Let as many players know as possible using OOC, the more we get in, the better I think 'moors will be. If I need to increase the server user count I will do so cheerfully.
    Last edited by doug01; Aug 06 2012 at 03:14 PM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

I knew there was a reason I never pounce you!...besides the fact that I would die.
    I think this is great and will do my best to promote it.
    I personally will be in the 'One man Zerg' channel, until I die, then I will proceed to the 'Raging Silently' channel.

Hip Hip (/cheer) Horraayyyyy!!!

Neutral Corner is where I'll hang, cause I dont care if creeps or freeps join... just here for the fun and games/people!

Nice work Bali; see you all on the battlefield!

SW Missouri
    Thanks for this! made it a lot of fun when people were able to organize a 1v1 circle and got to hang out, duel, and see how our skills match up (and yes, I do still pretty much stink. LOL) Really enjoyed playing today. Thanks for putting this up Balidor.

I'll be using it whenever I'm on. Would be even better if I could get my mic to work properly, but even without it's fun to listen in.

(side note- anyone know why on earth my front mic port, if I plug it in, reverts to always "on" and playing back whatever it picks up, reverting in feedback? I can't find any way to configure it to only turn on when I want to actually turn it on)
    Firefoot: Elendale (hunter) Galorlas (champ) Grimlaff (warden) Corny (warg)

where do you live
    Nice job Baildor! Hopefully this turns out well.

be prepaired to hear the sound of bubbles
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

Wink =)

Great Job on the vent idea