We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Red face Looking for new Kinship to Join

Well seems my kin is no longer playing. So..... Let me tell you about myself. I have 5 level 75 and several other toons. Have one toon in each craft all guilded. I like helping others. I have two houses and I store 45 quest items and moral and power potions in one for my kin should they need them. In the other house I store dyes and rep items and hope tokens should kin members need them. My Lore Master is level 47 and getting better. My 75s are a guard,mini,hunter, warden and champ. Please, send in game mail to Sontee, should you happen to have room for me in your Kinship. I play mornings from Ten A.M. to around 1 P.M. and evenings 12Midnight till I get too tired to play. Have some Saturday evenings and all day Sundays. I like using voice and have skype but I can play without if that's what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsee View Post
    Well seems my kin is no longer playing. So..... Let me tell you about myself. I have 5 level 75 and several other toons. Have one toon in each craft all guilded. I like helping others. I have two houses and I store 45 quest items and moral and power potions in one for my kin should they need them. In the other house I store dyes and rep items and hope tokens should kin members need them. My Lore Master is level 47 and getting better. My 75s are a guard,mini,hunter, warden and champ. Please, send in game mail to Sontee, should you happen to have room for me in your Kinship. I play mornings from Ten A.M. to around 1 P.M. and evenings 12Midnight till I get too tired to play. Have some Saturday evenings and all day Sundays. I like using voice and have skype but I can play without if that's what you do.
    All well and good, you've said why a kin would want you. Sounds like you're a helpful person to have around who isn't greedy and likes helping out kinmates. Perfect. I can name a few thousand kinships that wouldn't mind raiding your vaults...

But you haven't said what YOU want. Are you looking for a casual kin, a group of people to just hang out with as you play? Are you looking to raid casually or hard-core? What is your playstyle? Are you an RPer? Do you prefer group/solo play?

A good guy

One of my first memories from when I began playing LOTRO 2 1/2 years ago is of Sontee Whadaboocie (great name, BTW) helping my clueless hunter navigate Garth Agarwen. He is definitely a a helpful guy, and spent about an hour and a half with me, helping for no gain of his own. He helped me another time, about a year ago, when I was levelling another toon. He didn't know I was the same guy, but I remembered him. Other than those 2 occasions, I haven't had cause to run or raid with him, but I can say from my limited interactions, he is a breath of fresh air in a game where so many people can be impatient, impertinent, and self-centered.

The Last Alliance is a casual/raiding kin. For more details you can contact Ellenreth, Alawe, Finadon, Monlew, or Meliar. Don't let my signature fool you though I have more toons on Nimrodel then on Elendilmir, I just like to show off my shiny rank 8 :P
    Last edited by Grishmack; Aug 13 2012 at 12:59 AM.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

I made a switch to All Shall Fade awhile back and have been very happy with it. Very laid back kin, lots of good people in it. Has enough people you can go raid with, but also very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    All well and good, you've said why a kin would want you. Sounds like you're a helpful person to have around who isn't greedy and likes helping out kinmates. Perfect. I can name a few thousand kinships that wouldn't mind raiding your vaults...

But you haven't said what YOU want. Are you looking for a casual kin, a group of people to just hang out with as you play? Are you looking to raid casually or hard-core? What is your playstyle? Are you an RPer? Do you prefer group/solo play?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001c7b42/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Talking

Hey Sonsee,

This is Orrinan, I just now started looking at Nimrodel's forum (I didn't even know we had one of our own). I saw your post and if you haven't found a kinship already, EPU would gladly have you!

Just send me a tell on either Outofsight or Orrinan and we can get started.

Ringbearers is always recruiting! we have tons of nice and active members on most of the day. We have people all over the world in the kin
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/685424786lotro_lotro29.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by RunKeep3r View Post
    Ringbearers is always recruiting! we have tons of nice and active members on most of the day. We have people all over the world in the kin
    Join Myne Ring Bearers Is My ENEMY PLEASE its a Good Kin and growing were getting big so believe me you'd want to Joi PLEASE join ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Balthadur View Post
    I made a switch to All Shall Fade awhile back and have been very happy with it. Very laid back kin, lots of good people in it. Has enough people you can go raid with, but also very helpful.
    I'll second this. I joined a few months ago, and have loved it. Casual, helpful, and always a good number of people on who are willing to go raiding or help if you have questions.

Also, the best kin theme song in LOTRO. :-)

http://youtu.be/dbxkYpGL1i8?t=36s
    Georgion of Landroval (formerly of Nimrodel)