We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: PvP lounge?

Hybrid View

PvP lounge?

I'm excited pretty often about fighting in the moors and, frankly, sometimes there just isn't anyone to be excited with. My girlfriend just calls me a loser when I tell her "Baby, I just won a 2v1 without blowing a single CD!".

I think it would be cool to have a Vent or TS for the more dedicated PvPers on the server to discuss tactics, talk about a previous fight or 1v1, or just to chill with when the action is bad. Has anyone else entertained this idea before?

Slap a hoe.

I'll take that as a yes.

Yes FF did have a server-wide PvP vent a few years back, it worked out pretty well, lots of organized fights happened, 24v24s and the like. It was Called Firefoot PvP aka Pandavent =), sadly I could not afford to pay for the vent server any longer and had to shut it down, music everyday, place to find 1v1s 2v2s 3v3s etc. It was a good run while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by TurinDreadHelm View Post
    Yes FF did have a server-wide PvP vent a few years back, it worked out pretty well, lots of organized fights happened, 24v24s and the like. It was Called Firefoot PvP aka Pandavent =), sadly I could not afford to pay for the vent server any longer and had to shut it down, music everyday, place to find 1v1s 2v2s 3v3s etc. It was a good run while it lasted.
    I would be more than happy to pay for it, and give you control. Would just have to make sure that people would use it.

Here ya go have at it:

Ventrilo
    firefootpvmp.typefrag.com
    Port: 60927

No Password

25 user - 3 months.

If people actually use it (I will) then I'll be more than happy to keep it live after 3 months.

Send me a tell in game for admin rights if you wish to have them (Balidor/Badori). Everyone is welcome (yea, even Bagurat ). There is no banning at all for any reason. Learn to use the "mute" and to configure your vent client. Let as many players know as possible using OOC, the more we get in, the better I think 'moors will be. If I need to increase the server user count I will do so cheerfully.
    Last edited by doug01; Aug 06 2012 at 03:10 PM.