Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
Meh, I always find using it when RK is at high attunement more effective, but then it also depends on the RK

Basically the same as what I do except for the dust and disarm. I use upper hand instead of dust because it gives +500 armour rating, it's not much but it adds something.

I usually find that ATO/Stun pots is needed more with RKs with low morale. But then I rarely fight high morale RKs tbh. Though I usually use ATO for if something resists like thrash, disarm or dust at beginning.

Everything in my posts is opinion, not fact.
If you wait longer on disarm you risk the chance of eating 2 EoS in a given fight. Its very often that 2nd one that will kill you. I'll use upper hand if I don't have an armour pot up, but its a waste of a move IMO, a move better spent doing damage. Not sure how you have more trouble against lower morale RKs, but without watching you fight I couldn't comment about that.

I will say that you should consider going with 3 crit defence, it makes a resounding difference especially in 1v1s. Just something to consider. Your guide is a good starting point for reavers, btw. Well done.