We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: freep !!

freep !!

im not QQing or anything i just want u creep side to understand this

the freep skill lvl atm is rly bad in raid or solo or small group

this is why
    1= freeps lost a lot of full adu holders players
    2= not used to ta or to raid in a pvp area
    3= some vets gave up on them so they start there small group witch cant rly do much latly

(4) this 1 for creeps u dont always need a zerg/pocket healers to push out a keep and call for open filed

so unless u saw more than half wht u got in ur group good players dont rly look for a big fight or wait for 1

for me i gave up leading/joining groups unless there is good adu holders around

ps : im up for 1v1 6 group fights anytime just let me know

./salute medo
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006270e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Medo > r11 < Guardian__^^__Medoo > r9 < Stalker
    ( all i can do is be me, whatever that is . )

you are right medo we(new freeps) lost skill, and the new ppl who are coming out need to "learn" a bit more for us can do a good fights. its one reason i soling much time and now im going for smalls group 2/3/6 man.

hope we can get good fights soon
    HF
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

new freeps mean no adu raid its rly hard to fight with that

im going after small group fights 2 since i dont have the time to teach others how to play out here

cya out there

/salute medo
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006270e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Freeps should go to a server that is 95% wargs....they might learn how to solo better and learn how to play their class better . But I guess there is no need for solo skill since we have to be in a huge 24 man raid to fight the creeps most of the time lol. Just my thought .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Fantos View Post
    Freeps should go to a server that is 95% wargs....they might learn how to solo better and learn how to play their class better . But I guess there is no need for solo skill since we have to be in a huge 24 man raid to fight the creeps most of the time lol. Just my thought .
    Do you pvp on this server? cuz I haven't seen a full 24 man fraid on this server in many months. 15-18 is most common, and even then it's rivaled by an equal or lesser craid that is almost always out there.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Medo unfortunately crick it's not a pvp server at all, I have 2 chars in Bwine (other account) and I can say there is a pvp server...there they choose freep group based on rank or aud gear, basically the same thing on creep side here...so if u want a high quality fraid, just choose your fellows, not saying it's cool but its better than give up, we need good leaders
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000a240c/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

"I'm a monster, I'm a killer....I'm a problem that'll never ever be solved."

bloin u been missing it last week was 24 + without goldtaggers i never saw crick like that it stayed for like 4-5 days i dont know for the past few days but last time i was on my gaurd there was a big fight going some of them had that crazy lag when every1 just auto attacking lol

algol i for real dislike peeps who do so coz they always run back to the none adu peeps so they can use them as corpse i rather solo hunting than do so
    small fight is awesome though when creep dont have a zerg

creeps are geting good with rank over all same thing with adu thanks to pve even rank 1-4 have r7 adu
    freep ( the new freep ) kinda still wondering if they should group or no, pve or pvp

i did lead alot out there but latly its rly anouying when a creep raid beat all ur group without u killin more than 2-4
    so im takin a break from my gaurd atm when i get time i wanna dust of the rust of my warg ^^

cya all out there

./salute medo

Not to point fingers, but I blame Bloin... he is da bomb as a leader! =D
    Get back gaming like a crazy-no-life that we need you to be! hehe
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)

Bloin to answer your question..yes I do . I was leading one of the 24 mans also and the freeps here learn fast. At the start half the raid didnt seem to know what focus fire meant but after some deaths they got it and we did well. But I dont want to make any enemies so I shall say no more about the skill level of some.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Herja View Post
    Not to point fingers, but I blame Bloin... he is da bomb as a leader! =D
    Get back gaming like a crazy-no-life that we need you to be! hehe
    ^
    *nodnod*
    [IMG]http://oi41.tinypic.com/14v1utt.jpg[/IMG]
    Farrielle R13 Captain (BW), Archaniel R8 Hunter (CH), Farrial R8 Minstrel (CH)
    Farrball R9 Stalker (CH), Kumosan R8 Weaver (CH), Vapour R6 Reaver (CH)

Quote Originally Posted by Fantos View Post
    Bloin to answer your question..yes I do . I was leading one of the 24 mans also and the freeps here learn fast. At the start half the raid didnt seem to know what focus fire meant but after some deaths they got it and we did well. But I dont want to make any enemies so I shall say no more about the skill level of some.
    Focus fire has always been a problem here :-\ (protip crickhollow: enable skill target fowarding and just select the main target assist)...I really only like leading raids when I have someone in the group with a mic who can call targets (also pick out good targets to call) since I'm normally healing.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Little baffled by the OP QQ (it is what it is brah). Ive come out 4 times the last week and met freep zergs. Literally I had 16 light me 3 times, lol. Any time freeps, on any server, raid up it dosent take long to figure it out. Low aud or not freep skill sets are complimentary and very powerful. I dont understand the problem, I just logged so as to not hand groups any more free renknown. 2 raids one very small one with 2 mini (very impressive by the way, that was a nice group, think thorofinn and qris?)another with 12+.

im not QQing or anything i just want u creep side to understand thisthe freep skill lvl atm is rly bad in raid or solo or small group
    I dont know, ive been around to a few servers not as much as some but enough. I dont think there are any problems here with freep skill on crickhollow. Some excellent hunters here and callers, they know who the goldtaggers soloers are.

I know this has nothing to do with the post but....bloin=epic heals! nuff said.

the old freeps ya they have enough skills but im talkin about the new one's

right now creep have more good raid used to player than freeps and more full adu player than freep thats all