We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New RP Character

Hey all I'm looking to create a new character and I'm looking for some advice. I'm definitely leaning towards being a Hobbit (the Shire is perfect) but I'm not sure about a class or vocation. I'm split between Minstrel and Burglar (totally opposite styles I know) but I'm trying to decide which is more Hobbit like. Also as far as vocation I'm thinking farmer and cook would fit Hobbits. I know that it's all largely personal choice but input is always nice. Thanks in advance.

You should play whatever class and crafting vocation you most enjoy. It doesnt have to be what you rp your character as doing. My hobbit loves to cook rp-wise but gamewise she is a jeweller. The yeoman may fit a hobbit better as you say but you may not like that vocation. In short, do what you want to and enjoy the game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002ea3ec/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Haldir12 View Post
    Hey all I'm looking to create a new character and I'm looking for some advice. I'm definitely leaning towards being a Hobbit (the Shire is perfect) but I'm not sure about a class or vocation. I'm split between Minstrel and Burglar (totally opposite styles I know) but I'm trying to decide which is more Hobbit like. Also as far as vocation I'm thinking farmer and cook would fit Hobbits. I know that it's all largely personal choice but input is always nice. Thanks in advance.

Your crafting vocation and class are really irrelevant to your RP character. Ultimately, choose what class and vocation you want to play.

Plus, if you play on Laurelin or Landroval, tell me! I'm certain Tourmalien or Belegluva would be happy to meet you!

~Tourmalien Bracegirdle
    Tourmalien Bracegirdle
    Marigold Goold
    Cirilo Shorttoe