We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Mmmmmm.... House needed on Laurelin, do something please

Hi, Houston we have a problem.... Can anyone be so kind to tell me if (better when) they will open new neighbourhoods in the Shire on Laurelin realm?
    There are just 3 deluxe houses, all in not so desirable locations and we are a little bit "crowd"....

Thank you in advance

Elfetta

You will get new neighborhoods when all three deluxe homes are bought.

The rules for creating new neighborhoods are simple. You get new neighborhoods when one of the following is true:

1) NUmber of unowned standard homes = 0
    2) NUmber of unowned deluxe homes = 0
    3) NUmber of unowned kin halls = 0
    Last edited by Yula_the_Mighty; Jul 28 2012 at 02:23 PM.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Submit a ticket

Elfetta,

I ran into that problem where there was no housing for a new kinship to move into, everything was scattered all over the place with one house in one hood and two houses in another.

I submitted a ticket and asked politely for a new neighborhood. And low and behold, Turbine created two.

Hope this helps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000e811d/01006/signature.png]Beliereth[/charsig]

Ah awesome! Im trying this now thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by Bouwou View Post
    Elfetta,

I ran into that problem where there was no housing for a new kinship to move into, everything was scattered all over the place with one house in one hood and two houses in another.

I submitted a ticket and asked politely for a new neighborhood. And low and behold, Turbine created two.

Hope this helps.
    [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

This doesnt work, I just tried it... The GM said there was no way for them to spawn another housing instance.. unless i got a lazy GM...

Elfetta,

Hope this helps.
    [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

I do not believe Turbine Game Masters spawn new neighborhoods any more. There was a big fuss on the forums from customers complaining about favoritism. Turbine decided to go a much a more rigid rule book. Everybody gets the same service and answer.

In personal opinion, the same service and answer tends to be = Request Denied.

The older policy which was more - We normally do not do what you are asking. The work load is light. We will do it because we have the time and capability. Seems to have mostly died out.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

related issue

There is a similar issue going on with more populated servers in which the instance cap has been reached and there are no houses available to buy at all. I think that this issue will get some attention if enough people politely sign this petition (http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...38#post6328838).