We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Glicyn View Post
    Improved Routing Cry, I have the Deed on my tracker so I can always know when it goes up, there have been many times when I finish a mob if I use Routing Cry, the Deed does not increase.
    Is it possible that, on those occasions, you were capped on progression on that deed for the day?
    The forums are not an accurate representation of the thoughts and feelings of the whole player base. Those who like a particular feature are in the game enjoying that feature. Those who don't like it log out to mention it on the forums. It is a relevant but biased source of feedback, and any claims of community desire should take this fact into account.

Look at your LI relics as a way to gain crit/ICPR... don't look to stacking stats like fate <.<. You will have to consider losing your blindly coveted gems of hope and go for the vit/crit gems. Trues settings of ages are baws too.
    Bigslick

Quote Originally Posted by Almagnus1 View Post
    AFAIK, might/fate items don't exist outside of the Menestaid set, so it's grabbing fate for fate's sake.
    They do, but I gotta admit they're not that good:
    Shadow T2HM

Shadow T2 NM

Shadow T1

Saruman T1

Fate is Tactical critical. You need Melee critical, which would be Agility, if you're stacking an attribute. Personally, I just looked for gear that directly affects critical rating.

R.I.P NIDOR of Brandywine Server(1970-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamo View Post
    Fate is Tactical critical. You need Melee critical, which would be Agility, if you're stacking an attribute. Personally, I just looked for gear that directly affects critical rating.
    No sir, not since 2011.

Total crit rating = 1.75*(Agility + Fate) + raw crit rating

But I agree that the gear that directly affects crit is the good stuff, if one is not seeking to raise ICMR or evade/parry. That said, while I avoid fate in favor of raw crit and raw ICPR, I won't turn my nose up at agi for the hit chance bonus.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000363f98/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Rechart, Warden
    [url="http://platemetaljacket.blogspot.com/"]Plate Metal Jacket[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Glicyn View Post
    Recently I got the skill Tactic: Relentless Attack and had no idea what to do with it. What is the point of increasing Critical Rating? With a Burglar, I understand because it opens more times to use Burglar's Advantage and Double-edged Strike but why would Captain want to do more Criticals (or any class for that matter)?
    Asking this, is like is more gold good for me.
    Yes more crit defenitly usefull, at some point when you get no more +% heal through might its good as might, cause it improves your heal and dps and as the others here said you get more victory events which means better support and more heal.
    Georg Schramm "...wir brauchen Idioten sonst frisst keiner Gammelfleisch!"
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a2230000001458a6/01003/signature.png]Thaodan[/charsig]

Yup, I'm building my cappy heavy on the crit; Crit > Might > Vit > ICPR > everything else at the moment. He's level 63 btw.
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2