We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Riders of Théoden are recruiting! Forth Eorlingas!

I am pleased to announce the formation of a new, medium- to heavy-RP kinship for the folk of the Riddermark: the Riders of Théoden! With the impending release of RoR, we am recruiting any of the Rohirrim who wish to join us as we return to the Mark.

We are still in the process of organizing ourselves, but we will soon be hosting some RP events around Bree. Look up Eoleof or one of the other officers if you are interested in finding out more about us. I hope to have a kinship website up and running soon.

Fell deeds awake, fire and slaughter! Forth Eorlingas!

The Éored of the West-Mark ~ Lore-accurate Rohirric Kinship on Landroval

Exclamation missing beojourn

Since I know you check your threadsd more than others, please inform all our friends in grey company and the riders that I'm offline for abit nut am working on getting back nonlinear as I can. Send my love to Meg, aka brynnhilde.
    sincerely, beojourn,wildheat, ect.

With the Riders of the Last Hope RP event beginning tonight, I thought it might be helpful to bring this thread back to the top of the list.

The Riders of Théoden welcome any man or woman of the Mark who wishes to join us in our attempts to aid the folk of the North and return with us to the defence of the Riddermark. Send a tell or mail to Eoleof, Ardyth, or Folcwain in-game to join!

Forth Eorlingas!

The Éored of the West-Mark ~ Lore-accurate Rohirric Kinship on Landroval