We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congrats THRENDINIR on Rank 9!

Here is a shout-out to Thren for achieving rank 9 High Warden! I hope you make r10 before the creeps reach lvl85.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000058503/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Congrats Thren!
    [img]http://www.piviksnetwork.com/images/sig-lotro.jpg[/img]
    I never hurt no Creeps.

somewhere between this world and the next...
    Thanks guys!

I played in the moors on Thren a long time ago then took a break. Here is what I remember...

Tanar was 10 or more levels below cap or something and he played hard and everyone appreciated him despite his many deaths.

Zepph was actually a new guard named Neomoth and I showed him lots of ledges in TA to escape death.

Drakk was a champ when champs were useless in the moors. He stuck it out though and was rewarded for sticking it out when the class was updated. For people playing the easy-mode flavor of the month class on either side, you could learn something from Drakk about persistence - that would be like sticking it out on a reaver when it would be SOO easy just to roll a warg.... (you know who you are...)

Denom/Debash was Demons the LM and if you have never seen a guard shield-wall an LM, who can provide stun immunity... that was something to see.

Bryan was the top guard for a while but was quickly overtaken by Edlorthar and Thren then he starting playing creep and basically suicided all the time for some strange reason.

Best warg was Lavsnack and he used to hunt me mercilessly. I learned the importance of guard bleeds when I was finally able to win against Lav. And Lav was great at stealthing into rez circles or up on to the GV steps to gank afk freeps. Can't do that anymore.

Ainur ran their raid zergfests almost everyday... when freeps were hard-pressed, Ainur would roll in from behind and slaughter the creeps... say what you want about Ainur but it was fun to see.

Yes, Roudy was there too and I don't think he has changed at all - just Roudy being Roudy...

Crygin was still spending time on his runekeeper then finally just switched to his WL full-time.

Caspur (sp?) was best burg though one day I did group with some new guy called Xuneng who seemed kind of lost out there...

Anyway, things are about to change again in the moors and we have 6 weeks left to play in the old-school moors so enjoy it and the people who make it what it is today. And yes, maybe Ssuper and Smelly piss you off but things change and someday you will be telling new moors people that they are legends. Just remember how good it feels to beat someone who has been killing you mercilessly... they taught you how to be a better player so hang in there!
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

Yay Threndipoo! Gratz! *sends hugs and kisses*
    [b]Lythiea of Dwarrowdelf[/b], Member of [url=http://dd-asylum.info][b]Asylum[/b][/url] - R8 85 RK
    [b]Alts:[/b] Selenicereus, 85 guard, Castria, 85 cap, Fiordiligi, 82 LM, Minilyth, 75 mini, and Lythfiler, r6 filer.

Big grats Thren. Not many guards make it to high ranks so well deserved. Also enjoyed the brief history of DD PvP since I've only been hunting freeps for less than a year.

And yes we can only hope reavers will eventually get their day in the sun...and warleaders.
    Freeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r10 Mini
    Creeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r11 Reaver, r10 Warg, r9 Defiler, r9 Spider, r8 WL, r8 BA

Great Job Thren

Getting a guard to r9, even though you play it for so long, is a mark of effort, skill and patience, a lot of patience.
    Last edited by KrauserJoestar; Jul 25 2012 at 09:42 AM.

gratz thren, we grouped together a little, and its always been fun. on your burg or on your guard, you play that class great.
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

fail npc hugging sprinting shield walling man healing froob
    thongalhir too

edit: lmao thongalhir failure called me to cm
    result: he wasted man heal and i won 171 infamy
    fail guardian fail
    Last edited by Unrecorded; Jul 26 2012 at 05:44 PM.

somewhere between this world and the next...
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrecorded View Post
    fail npc hugging sprinting shield walling man healing froob
    thongalhir too

edit: lmao thongalhir failure called me to cm
    result: he wasted man heal and i won 171 infamy
    fail guardian fail
    Thank you so much for your congrats. I hope you and your family are well.

ps. Dorfs don't have man-heal.
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by spiritintelligencia View Post
    Thank you so much for your congrats. I hope you and your family are well.

ps. Dorfs don't have man-heal.
    i forgot, gratz

Gratz Thren,,,shield wall for the win!

gRatZ Thren, was good to see you out there.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000001e8d9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skillz(Burg) RinTinTin(Warg)

Quote Originally Posted by spiritintelligencia View Post
    Tanar was 10 or more levels below cap or something and he played hard and everyone appreciated him despite his many deaths.
    damn that reminds me of how i was when i started pvping......although i still do die alot.......

anyways gratz thren i think you are the first r9 guardian on this server and that deserves a big recognition. whether your on your guard or burg still one of the best damn freeps out there. keep it up man
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

*sniff* don't make meh cry about the olden times D:

Gratz man, have lots of respect for any guards that still come into moors (even if they are really annoying...)
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom