We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

words

this thread has reached creep goggle response saturation point.... another post with creep goggles will tip this thread over the edge of endless tears.

Last edited by Lendas; Jul 28 2012 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnipurake View Post
    Do I sense a little bit of exaggeration? Did they all wait for you in front of grams and were AFK?
    Your senses fail you
    I see you quoted me but did you actually read it ? In that case I was tracked just before I could pounce In the ford by ta

So dragin you played a hunter in the moors? or are you saying your creep loses to them solo all the time?
    Last edited by therealwhizzy; Jul 28 2012 at 09:13 PM.
    work in progress...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000004848d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

so you're jealous of creeps? roll some and you'll run back to freepside before I finish this cup of tea.
    I dont see why you have such problems with BAs, when they dont use MT and GaG its a fairly even match, lots of hunters on my server would say so too
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jul 28 2012 at 09:09 PM.
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    so you're jealous of creeps? roll some and you'll run back to freepside before I finish this cup of tea.
    I dont see why you have such problems with BAs, when they dont use MT and GaG its a fairly even match, lots of hunters on my server would say so too
    Did you really just say that? Cool I'll move to your server where creeps don't use all their skills ...........this is about hunters not other classes but thanks for helping prove a point as you say it's fair if a ba doesn't use mt
    work in progress...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000004848d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by therealwhizzy View Post
    Did you really just say that? Cool I'll move to your server where creeps don't use all their skills ...........this is about hunters not other classes but thanks for helping prove a point as you say it's fair if a ba doesn't use mt
    Lol I'm in the same server and he's liying. Most of the BAs / wargs don't leave rez points without all the cooldowns ready (MT, UH, sprint, disappear, etc). They always pop all cooldowns no matter if they're fighting a greenie.
    And don't try to discuss something with this guy, he's the king of QQ about how hunters are so OP but bad players. Not so long ago another creep compared him with Bill O'reilly, so you can imagine whats coming after my post lol.
    Last edited by Daliane; Jul 28 2012 at 09:26 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000020168e/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Daliane View Post
    Lol I'm in the same server and he's liying. Most of the BAs / wargs don't leave rez points without all the cooldowns ready (MT, UH, sprint, disappear, etc). They always pop all cooldown no matter if they're fighting a greenie.
    And don't try to discuss something with this guy, he's the kin of QQ about how hunters are so OP but bad players. Not so long ago another creep compared him with Bill O'reilly, so you can imagine whats coming after my post lol.

Why am I not surprised... lol
    work in progress...

k. have em come on here and say so. oh btw they cant be below rank 5 and have a creep in your tribe ;P

read your post over for a sec...

I dont see why you have such problems with BAs, when they dont use MT and GaG its a fairly even match

lets see that again

I dont see why you have such problems with BAs, when they dont use MT and GaG its a fairly even match

hmmm... so in the chance event that a BA does not have their 2 best survival skills up (they are on 5 min and 3 min CD i think) and the stars align so that the moment you see them you begin, from stealth, to ready yourslef up by swaping your sets, hitting fleetness, swaping sets again, hiting burn hot possibly, focusing up, the BA is about 35m away, and you go though your swift bow induction, you can kill the BA... nice.

(and if you dont do one of the above, chances are, unless you are a pro with all the best gear, you will have a hard time getting through the usual 12k morale and 10% crit defence

some food for though... think honestly to yourself.... what if one night... everything that is hunter suddeny became your skills, and hunters got everything that is BA.... now what would you do? say to yourslef "im not that bad... im viable!"?

i dont think so.

PS: not all moors fights are 1V1s ya know.

and on a final note.... if i had a rank 7 BA will all the goodies and skills of a r7 ba + store skills (dont deny you have them) i would drop my hunter like a sack of taters and play BA all day. the only thing keeping me with hunter is the love of the class... not the love our effectivness.

again... creep goggles.....

Last edited by Lendas; Jul 28 2012 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lendas View Post
    POST #4

Hawkwyng

guy had 8 posts total
    You forgot to add: He's also an under level hunter.
    Main character: Manegarm

Hear me bark!

Guys, stop making sense in your post or Witch0King will say something like:

Daliane, shut your gap and learn your place worm, ive been playing for more than 6 months you noobhead, that weasel Kerelas doesnt even have a clue.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000020168e/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Guys, stop making sense in your post or Witch0King will say something like:
    yes, bring up something entirely different which got nothing to do with this thread to go, way to bother others with server drama or what? you looking for pity? you ranting and expect nothing in return? oh well if you had a creep I'd might listen to you, but you dont, so stop wasting others time with your self-justice, I deleted that post since it was rude and I advice you to do the same.

and hey if you dont like your class, roll another one, aint that hard. if all you gonna do is whine bout your class I dont even see why you made it in the first place, Ive having great time on my hunter, yes in PvE, but this game aint bout PvMP so Enough.
    move on.

Lendas:
    oh what, you dont got every hunter skill?
    is it unfair that I got every skill too? I mean you spend what? 2-3 months on the road to 75 and maybe another month on getting the goodies. and then we come to the fact where we think of how long does it take to get a r15 creep. 2 or 3 years? so you can fight a creep who doesnt have half of their skills but not one with their whole arsenal? Dont fight r15s

and no its not all 1v1s, but you expect to take down 2 players alone? When I enter a fight vs 2 I hope to get one atleast, atleast you dont have to fight RKs, yeez, try fighting two at the same time. that'll show you the true meaning of zap!

Why am I not surprised... lol
    do we have a problem?
    that guy you're speaking to came out in the moors without any audacity and went after the top dogs on the server, when he realised he didnt stand a chance he begun to hide in EC waiting for easy kills to come by. And yes I belive hunters have OP dps if traited the right way and played out too. like a red traited hunter with burnhot + legacy = 50% range damage, when someone pound you with that from camo including focus pots you go down really fast. And Ill just say this, greenies shouldnt come out in the moors expecting to kill the top dogs. when I say good players are doing fine im meaning Top dogs vs Top dogs, you're a r11 hunter, tell me how many r4s bring you down compared to r9s
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jul 28 2012 at 10:23 PM.
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."

and hey if you dont like your class, roll another one, aint that hard. if all you gonna do is whine bout your class I dont even see why you made it in the first place, Ive having great time on my hunter, yes in PvE, but this game aint bout PvMP so Enough.
    move on.

AGAIN WITH THE ROLLING

WHY DO I HAVE TO ROLL ANOTHER CLASS TO BE VIABLE IN THE MOORS!

i dont want to take 2 months and level a diffrent class with a diffrent lore and diffrent playstyle

Lendas:
    is it unfair that I got every skill too? I mean you spend what? 2-3 months on the road to 75 and maybe another month on getting the goodies. and then we come to the fact where we think of how long does it take to get a r15 creep. 2 or 3 years? so you can fight a creep who doesnt have half of their skills but not one with their whole arsenal? Dont fight r15s

wow... i cant imagine anyone could have interpreted what i said in the wrong way...

k lemme simplify what i said:

what if hunter and BA swapped places? would you be happy with playing a gimped, broken class?

oh and dont lie that mid and high ranking BAs dont buy some of their skills off the store...

and srsly... take off the creep goggles or get out of here. your trolling and you know it.

Last edited by Lendas; Jul 28 2012 at 10:40 PM.

move on.
    I play an end-game Hunter and Rune-Keeper, both are said to be very ''scary'' in the Ettenmoors. As well as that, I play an experienced Warg and Blackarrow.

With the Rune-Keeper, I can survive a pounce from a warg by using the daze reflection and then kiting and slowing (Much like your ''technique'' with Hindering Shot).

With the Hunter, I can use Burn Hot and Needful Haste and hope I do not lag as I mouse turn around in circles like a circus roundabout.

With the Blackarrow, I usually go for suicide runs for the fun of it, popping Moving Target and going Skirmisher aiming for a weak minstrel or any hunter in sight. I might also add, that I can pull every NPC of Elf Camp and still manage to get a kill when there is only 1 freep hunter in the camp. Doesn't sound overpowered does it?

With the Warg...it is just easy peasy to get a kill with the highest creep dps whilst disappearing afterwards, making me able to pull the entire Elf Camp and get the kill much like the Blackarrow.

Could a Hunter pull all of Orc Camp and get the kill? Could a Hunter have a chance at defeating a Blackarrow whilst they contain the Moving Target buff? Could a Hunter actually be a Hunter instead of a wondering spiced steak that was freshly pulled off of the barbecue?

So far, no.

Please keep your trolling to the Creep Thread where it actually has a purpose.
    Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying

yes, bring up something entirely different which got nothing to do with this thread to go, way to bother others with server drama or what? you looking for pity? you ranting and expect nothing in return? oh well if you had a creep I'd might listen to you, but you dont, so stop wasting others time with your self-justice, I deleted that post since it was rude and I advice you to do the same.
    1) I'm telling others that you're a troll, because you're. If not, why you came here in the first place?. To speak about hunters?. You don't have a ranked hunter and you don't play the class out in the moors.
    2) I have creeps. I play in the creep side, not so much as freep side though. But, you know what?. I have a BA too! :P.
    3) I don't need to delete anything since I don't go through life looking for troubles or calling others "noob", "worm", "noobhead", etc. I can talk about something without being agreesive, something you can't.

move on.
    First, I love my class. In the second place, you know nothing about hunters. If not, explain here how a hunter can kill a BA being both in the same rank with all the cooldowns. And plz, don't use use the camo + BH + red line argument because I'll quote you telling others how noobish is that tactic. Also, Lendas explained how ridiculous that argument is in several posts.

So, let me see if I got it... BAs / some creeps are OP but it's ok because freeps need 2-3 months to get 75 and creeps grind for the skills?. Do you know how ridiculous that argument sound?. First, 2-3 months if you have a kinship helping. Second, most of the creeps aren't rank 15 but they have overpowered skills. So, what was that?... let me see, 1 min creating the character, 1 week max grinding comms for basic skills, 1 day grinding TP with a low lvl freep character for the store.

You troll yourself with those arguments.
    Last edited by Daliane; Jul 28 2012 at 10:37 PM.

Oh I forgot, my bad turbine. forgot you made the hunter class in the sole purpose to fight Blackarrows, my bad.
    oh daliane, stop talking to me, Im adding you to my ignore list cause the only thing you're able to do is talk, you're all nobility & brave and good etc blahblah, check the mirror the next time you play
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jul 28 2012 at 10:45 PM.

!st you say:

I made a wargie to see when i still had my VIP the sad thing is I solo'd some poor hunter within 5 mins of making it..
    You state, you made a warg and killed 1 or more hunters within the 5min right after creation.

Next you say:

Quote Originally Posted by therealwhizzy
    In that case I was tracked just before I could pounce In the ford by ta
    You state, you were tracked by a hunter before pouncing him.

So what now? Did you kill a hunter in EC with a rank1 warg or not? Did the NPCs attack you?

Oh I forgot, my bad turbine. forgot you made the hunter class in the sole purpose to fight Blackarrows, my bad. .
    i have loosly explained in other posts how hunters square up to other creep classes. perhaps if you looked at other posts you would see that VS other creep classes we are also roast save a few situations that will be gone post RoR...

your troll is showing

. Second, most of the creeps aren't rank 15 but they have overpowered skills.
    Which creep classes and which skills are OP in your eyes?

Lol I'm in the same server and he's liying. Most of the BAs / wargs don't leave rez points without all the cooldowns ready (MT, UH, sprint, disappear, etc). They always pop all cooldowns no matter if they're fighting a greenie.
    As do freeps on my server. So what exactly is your point here?

For the rest of your post: there is no reason to argue ad hominem.

Quote Originally Posted by zalladi View Post
    With the Blackarrow, I usually go for suicide runs for the fun of it, popping Moving Target and going Skirmisher aiming for a weak minstrel or any hunter in sight. I might also add, that I can pull every NPC of Elf Camp and still manage to get a kill when there is only 1 freep hunter in the camp. Doesn't sound overpowered does it?
    It only sounds OP if you do not mention that the same is true for: wardens, minis, RKs, cappies, burgs, guards, WLs, reavers, flayer wargs

There are several OP skills. Two easy examples, MT and defiler flies. But, I don't think the skills are the source of the problem. Clearly those skills are OP because the hunter is underpowered. Yeah, maybe some of them could be balanced, but even then we're underpowered in game terms.

As do freeps on my server. So what exactly is your point here?

For the rest of your post: there is no reason to argue ad hominem.
    Point: Hunters don't have any CD if your game style isn't "red + camo + BG + camping rez circle". That isn't even a game style, is just an adaptation because we're broken. Whats the first thing you think when someone gank you in a rez point?. And plz, be honest.

Btw, theres no ad hominem there. I'm not saying his arguments are false because he's a troll, I'm saying he's a troll. You see the difference?.

It only sounds OP if you do not mention that the same is true for: wardens, minis, RKs, cappies, burgs, guards, WLs, reavers, flayer wargs
    When did I say that only creeps are OP?. I'm ok with the new creep changes in RoR. But I'm not with hunters going backwards.

Most of the creeps that QQ about our QQ, haven't been in our shoes so they don't know how hard is to play the class right now and how it will be. And others just QQ because they don't wanna see their infamy node dissappear in the next update.

i could name a few.

perhaps.... mmmmm.... a 75% ranged evade 50% melee evade for a top tier ranged DPS class that already has a 3k group heal and 12k health with high crit def, heavy armour mits, highest crit chance of any creep class and highest damage hitting skills to boot?

mmmm perhaps a HIPS and 20 second 200% sprint on 3 min cooldown for a class that can jump into a stance anytime that raises its mits to higher than that of a WL and gives it the ability to kite around and heal for 650ish every 7 seconds and allows it to apply a death sentence interrupt bleed on any induction class and can also jump into a DPS stance a repeatedly cirt for 1k on a 1 second skill that has a 1000000 finessie rating (effectivly avoiding all BPE from all souces including elven racial, burg hips, and guard BPE buff) and a toolbox full of debuffs

just a thought

oh and those are just the top two... that are OP...
    im not even going to begin on what classes we have trouble with solo and in group

woa... ok half of what you just said is invalid becuase more than half of the classes are freep

if a reaver/WL charges into EC and kills a hunter SOLO (that is, reaver/WL chages in by himself with no one following behind him to help and kill a hunter and gets away alive) than your essentially supporting our case that hunter is dead meat in the moors

and as for all those freep classes, half of them (RK's, burgs, guards) are by no means overall OP (some aspects are OP IE RKs epic conclusion crits) and yes, wardens and and Minis (and sometimes cappy) are op.... but hold on

what exactly are we talking about here? lets assume you meant OC and that those freeps could charge in a kill a what? a greenie? thats hardly an adiquate comparison ( comparing a newbie frever to a casual/ vet hunter with avrage gear)

or are you comparing to a BA? in that sense none of the freep classes listed could kill a med to high ranked BA with full morale and cooldowns inside OC even if those freeps pulled out all the stops.

move on.

Lendas:

and no its not all 1v1s, but you expect to take down 2 players alone? When I enter a fight vs 2 I hope to get one atleast, atleast you dont have to fight RKs, yeez, try fighting two at the same time. that'll show you the true meaning of zap!

do we have a problem?
    that guy you're speaking to came out in the moors without any audacity and went after the top dogs on the server, when he realised he didnt stand a chance he begun to hide in EC waiting for easy kills to come by. And yes I belive hunters have OP dps if traited the right way and played out too. like a red traited hunter with burnhot + legacy = 50% range damage, when someone pound you with that from camo including focus pots you go down really fast. And Ill just say this, greenies shouldnt come out in the moors expecting to kill the top dogs. when I say good players are doing fine im meaning Top dogs vs Top dogs, you're a r11 hunter, tell me how many r4s bring you down compared to r9s
    so if he had aud 7 wht the F difference would that make? those sets are garbage... swapping between farron and and the precision set made things better but what a friggn joke it is to have to do...

"like a red traited hunter with burnhot + legacy = 50% range damage, when someone pound you with that from camo including focus pots you go down really fast." thats a bull sheet way to have to play and your still at the mercy of crit/dev. At least if your getting pounded you can MT and heal.

Of course if you trait that way your a one trick pony and screwed when out of camo and better hope you can finish off the target before it gets to you. If your tracked your better have df or somewhere to run to....

i dont compare to anything under rank 6 when i make my arguements.....( losing to a rank 4 would be rare for all classes if i recall....)

before i finally called it quits I had the best gear 1st age etc and and top dog vs top dog as you say it wasnt a level playing field... reavers were the weakest class and even then it was not easy.... and again im talkn ranked creeps with bought skills or at least rank 8.... adding fudged pots and store bought sure doesnt help either...

If you wanna argue rk's wardens champs minis are badass go for it I wont argue.... but hunters? at one time with the right gear ya but not even close now....
    Last edited by therealwhizzy; Jul 28 2012 at 11:54 PM.
    work in progress...

perhaps.... mmmmm.... a 75% ranged evade 50% melee evade for a top tier ranged DPS class that already has a 3k group heal and 12k health with high crit def, heavy armour mits, highest crit chance of any creep class and highest damage hitting skills to boot?
    Ever heard of "Touch and go"? On a stealth class with HIPS, self-heal and excellent debuff skills?

mmmm perhaps a HIPS and 20 second 200% sprint on 3 min cooldown for a class that can jump into a stance anytime that raises its mits to higher than that of a WL and gives it the ability to kite around and heal for 650ish every 7 seconds and allows it to apply a death sentence interrupt bleed on any induction class and can also jump into a DPS stance a repeatedly cirt for 1k on a 1 second skill that has a 1000000 finessie rating (effectivly avoiding all BPE from all souces including elven racial, burg hips, and guard BPE buff) and a toolbox full of debuffs
    1. Improved versions of "disappear" and sprint need to be traited. Not every warg has both.

2. In a normal fight you have to choose flayer or shadow. You won't have the time to change in between.

3. HIPS is not warg-only, as well as sprint.

4. Try to attack a grouped hunter in shadow. Have fun while being repeatedly slowed and stunned.

5. HIPS can save your hide in <50% of all uses. Usually you have a DOT and or slow on you and pop out of stealth in sight of the fraid. Or you are killed by a hunter/LM with an induction skill.

oh and those are just the top two... that are OP...
    So those 2 skills are OP on creeps but not on freeps? But down your freep googles. And please realize that I already mentioned in this thread that I agree with an improved survivability for hunters. Your suggestions with more skill to use on the run are good as well. But both can only be granted with a sacrifice in dps (for survivability) or range (shoots on the run). Otherwise you create just another unbalanced easy-mode freep class.

Ever heard of "Touch and go"? On a stealth class with HIPS, self-heal and excellent debuff skills?

1. Improved versions of "disappear" and sprint need to be traited. Not every warg has both.

2. In a normal fight you have to choose flayer or shadow. You won't have the time to change in between.

3. HIPS is not warg-only, as well as sprint.

4. Try to attack a grouped hunter in shadow. Have fun while being repeatedly slowed and stunned.

5. HIPS can save your hide in <50% of all uses. Usually you have a DOT and or slow on you and pop out of stealth in sight of the fraid. Or you are killed by a hunter/LM with an induction skill.

So those 2 skills are OP on creeps but not on freeps? But down your freep googles. And please realize that I already mentioned in this thread that I agree with an improved survivability for hunters. Your suggestions with more skill to use on the run are good as well. But both can only be granted with a sacrifice in dps (for survivability) or range (shoots on the run). Otherwise you create just another unbalanced easy-mode freep class.

its occured to me that you simply wont take off the creep goggles.... and BTW you somehow turn this into a freeps VS creeps argument.... this is HUNTERS VS CREEPS

your arguments throw all common sense out the door as repeatedly point to other freep classes and say "they got that too!"

well guess what... what other freep classes can do does not change hunter's sutation as a gimped and soon to be dead pvmp class....

burgs have hips and TNG... SO? wargs will still be able to own hunter every 1:30 on avrage with thier 2 newly shortend CD 3 min skills.

no no the best has yet to come here:

Improved versions of "disappear" and sprint need to be traited. Not every warg has both.
    this effectivly shows your trolling.....

really....

a warg who wont trait these....

im not even going to degrade myself and waste my time responding to posts like this.

goodbye.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast