We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarguy12410 View Post
    Do know you the stats for the 85 hunstman gear? It's worse than the 75 set.

I'm not even talking about Press Onward, so I don't know where you're getting that from. I'm talking about the hunter moors GEAR, not skills. I do agree that Press Onward should be scaled, although not instant cast or usable on the move, because it would cause too much QQ from the creeps.
    I'm not saying that the gear is good. Its horrible. I'm disagreeing with the fact you said the hunter class needs a revamp. Unless of course you're referring to the gear needing a revamp, in which case I agree with you.
    #zergistheanswer

Quote Originally Posted by Dirathalad View Post
    I'm not saying that the gear is good. Its horrible. I'm disagreeing with the fact you said the hunter class needs a revamp. Unless of course you're referring to the gear needing a revamp, in which case I agree with you.
    Aye, I was talking about the latter, lol
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

Coming U10:

wargs will be critting you with claws for 3.5k and reavers will be 3 shotting you with all crit corruptions slotted

Quote Originally Posted by Lendas View Post
    Coming U10:

wargs will be critting you with claws for 3.5k and reavers will be 3 shotting you with all crit corruptions slotted
    From what i have heard that there will be hardly any creeps cus freeps are op.

And about atm hunters in pvp arent as bad as it seems at forums. Dont go for max dps build get some vit with sacrifice of dps. DPS wont go so low actually. I have managed to solo plenty of creeps, but ofcourse i have died. Dont want to be too OP like a warden on heal traits (i know none actually uses it on 1v1), but my point is u need to learn to move correctly and time the skills correctly at 1v1. And i personally love CoH, well the remove slow part
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000025f3f/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24