We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What's up with Sticky Gourd interrupts??

This must be a bug. EVERY other induction-based skill will just be "pushed back" if you take damage, but not SG. One point of dmg taken interrupts it completely. This is SO annoying. Is that intentional?

Yeah it seems to be how it has always been.....I was pretty bummed out by it when I got ISG at first too.....it used to be almost impossible to pull off ISG with 2 or more mobs on you.....

But ever since they introduced the Tactically Adept trait, its been better.....if an LM has ISG equipped means he's full MoNF anyways.....so I never unslot Tactically Adept if I'm going full MoNF....the induction of ISG with Tactically Adept traited is 0.5 secs (iirc)...which is almost negligible....havent had any problems with ISG interrupts since....

Well I can always pop Call to the valar, but I generally am saving that for when I feel like a hero and pull several mobs and throw lightning storm on them :P
    ...or maybe I could start using those parables I can make with my scholar :P