We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What's up with Sticky Gourd interrupts??

This must be a bug. EVERY other induction-based skill will just be "pushed back" if you take damage, but not SG. One point of dmg taken interrupts it completely. This is SO annoying. Is that intentional?
    [color=#33FFFF]Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up.[/color]

Yeah it seems to be how it has always been.....I was pretty bummed out by it when I got ISG at first too.....it used to be almost impossible to pull off ISG with 2 or more mobs on you.....

But ever since they introduced the Tactically Adept trait, its been better.....if an LM has ISG equipped means he's full MoNF anyways.....so I never unslot Tactically Adept if I'm going full MoNF....the induction of ISG with Tactically Adept traited is 0.5 secs (iirc)...which is almost negligible....havent had any problems with ISG interrupts since....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003ec1c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B]Ivalden - 75 Captain (R2) - Imladris
    Drankorg - Warg (R5) - Landroval[/B][/COLOR]

Well I can always pop Call to the valar, but I generally am saving that for when I feel like a hero and pull several mobs and throw lightning storm on them :P
    ...or maybe I could start using those parables I can make with my scholar :P
    [color=#33FFFF]Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up.[/color]