We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: questions :D

questions :D

So, i was wondering, and like all your input of this stupid post, but what makes it funny how you all say wow you go for the low ranks? if your a high rank, while they are hiding in a massive rank9-12 creeps raid or freep raid? so im not allowed to go for the easy renown, knowing i can actually kill it? but it's seemingly okay for you all to do the same thing, but hey it's 100% okay you guy's crack me up, it's funny how majority of you guy are hypocrits <3 i love you all good day, more renown to moors.

Btw to creeps glad you guys are becoming more even, better fighting, hopefully some of the stuff for creeps will go away, but some will stay, like Warg cds or stupid stuff that stupid exist, congrats can't wait, btw freeps arent getting the downside of audicity ludicris, we are the same, we can give in sets for trade in which costs less commies, saves us time to grind, but each set for you will cost 6k each.

Btw For the 1v1 area, I agree anywhere is fine Gta or not, but in the end only thing stopping now is you have to talk between the people for 1v1's only way it's going to occur.

Hope to see you all me vs you at lvl 75 and 85 D: keep ranking keep going, and hopefully you all stay besides going to Gw2 ive heard good things and bad things about it, hopefully you find it bad ;D and those who start college this fall :[ sucks no more play time! D:

what is this massive r9-r12 craid u speak of?

heck, i agree with syc about the going for low ranks/easy targets, everyone does it.

dont want to be picked off first? dont surround yourself with people who are harder to kill than you.
    dont want to be farmed by (insert creep/freep name here)? learn to systematically destroy them... even if u cant do it solo, what you cant do solo a group will always help in that regard.

on a side note, WL's are getting a stun in ror *jumps for joy*

i find it funny how new croob wargs (rank 5 and below) think they can solo me XD some of em have learned not to tho lol. I might not be good solo against the high ranked creeps but the croobs lmao no.

It's not going after r0s in zerg v zergs that gets to me - they're fair game -, but much more going after r0s in Hoarhollow, not so much because they killed your quest-giver(mudbottom), but because you got tired of getting killed in the zerg v zerg and decided that, "Hey, I'll just get some easy kills over here." The same goes for creeps who go after the abysmally few trash-geared solo questing freeps there are. I don't go to Grothum and kill what few questing freeps show up there because they're easy kills, I do it because I wanted to turn a quest in and he killed my quest-giver.

There was a hunter a few weeks back who decided to farm a r0 freaver questing in Hoarhollow, and that freaver asked for help because some hunter kept killing him. I came down there, and it was the same hunter that was in the zerg v zerg but mysteriously disappeared. After killing him 6 times in there, he went back to the zerg v zerg as was told in glff.

creep raid for you guys is a lot of the massive players shap, i mean veenom, turtles, cry, wormangerr, etc? get my point that's massive because majority of you know how to freep raid(PVE) you work together, which is what a lot of freeps lack in moors, most can raid in pve but lack the knowledge of pvp. anyways, i just loggedi n creepside today, saying anyone 1v1 and everyone's like, hey you tired of farming low ranks? and i was like wow? wow do i get plugged out, to ask for 1v1's since no freeps were left out except me and ola, and we were getting tired of being followed around map so heck, i want to fight, i dont care if i die in moors, 1v1 or rv1 i just find it stupid if it's rv1 and i cant do anything i want to get some kills lmao. Anyways veenom foought me good job veenom you are a lot better then the last time! and cry btw that stun is going to be yay for me
    since now i canheal myself! with your stun DD

Quote Originally Posted by GoogleKeithBoadwee View Post
    It's not going after r0s in zerg v zergs that gets to me - they're fair game -, but much more going after r0s in Hoarhollow, not so much because they killed your quest-giver(mudbottom), but because you got tired of getting killed in the zerg v zerg and decided that, "Hey, I'll just get some easy kills over here." The same goes for creeps who go after the abysmally few trash-geared solo questing freeps there are. I don't go to Grothum and kill what few questing freeps show up there because they're easy kills, I do it because I wanted to turn a quest in and he killed my quest-giver.

There was a hunter a few weeks back who decided to farm a r0 freaver questing in Hoarhollow, and that freaver asked for help because some hunter kept killing him. I came down there, and it was the same hunter that was in the zerg v zerg but mysteriously disappeared. After killing him 6 times in there, he went back to the zerg v zerg as was told in glff.
    I've left so many Creeps in HH alone, sometimes ill wait if they are high rank, and let the mregen and gank them before they do another Npc, or ill just unstealth and sit near people like lugoburz... i could have easily killed him, but i just let him be, i have respect for those needed to quest for maps or other things, it's fine by me majority of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by GoogleKeithBoadwee View Post

Rofl. Plain fact of the matter is their are deeds for killing creeps, quests for killing creeps in certain ares, etc. Who cares what rank they are. Same goes for the other side. This is pvmp not: "Oh look he is just questing."

By the logic followed here, you should never stop a creep/freep from taking an OP, LC, TR, Lugz, TA, Isendeep Mine, ETC. Afterall they are only questing.

So when I kill a low rank, just remind yourself. "Tanar is only deeding" or if I am in HH, "Tanar is only questing."

Oh look, you also stopped the solo freep from ganking the fool who kept going back to him to die. He was camping HH. Well easy solution, go somewhere else, or get someone to go gank the ganker. I also don't want you to get your Maps btw. So I could care less if killing you stops you from getting hobbit feet, or troll dust, etc; cause you just want your maps, or you just want your coms, or you just want to pve in a pvp zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pivik View Post
    Rofl. Plain fact of the matter is their are deeds for killing creeps, quests for killing creeps in certain ares, etc. Who cares what rank they are. Same goes for the other side. This is pvmp not: "Oh look he is just questing."
    lol that is my exuse when freeps flip to QQ im farming grothum to much for neebs

-why u farming me here, im just trying to get my quest done
    me:-so am i, now come on back and quit struggeling.

-death shall be swift for those who unknowingly kill themselves.

syc im not a total buffoon, ill only stun you when someone else is trying to kill you, not when im trying to :3

:[ GR :'l why no one love syc? and yeah but stuff happens ;p

Quote Originally Posted by RainsLegacy View Post
    I've left so many Creeps in HH alone, sometimes ill wait if they are high rank, and let the mregen and gank them before they do another Npc, or ill just unstealth and sit near people like lugoburz... i could have easily killed him, but i just let him be, i have respect for those needed to quest for maps or other things, it's fine by me majority of the time.
    I think you didnt attack lugoburz because you knew it was me. I could of easily killed you but i decided to let you watch kill npcs instead.

Glora

OK honestly? Syc you do a lot of QQ. You went off a while back about too many Wargs. About how people should play other characters, but then there you were ganking the newly made toons over and over.

Personally I don't care how you play. It's a game and all these silly rules about what you should be allowed to do or not is just well silly. But you can't QQ and then not expect people to QQ back.

So in short play any way you want, but ease back on QQing how other people play or what they play, In my Opinion. If everyone's doing "IT" and yet you are the only one being called out for it, I'm pretty sure that isn't the reason.

Wompadoo.

P.S. nothing personal, you are a tough opponent trying to get to the next rank, just like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by New_Requiem View Post
    what is this massive r9-r12 craid u speak of?
    I think he logged into the wrong server.

Quote Originally Posted by RainsLegacy View Post
    creep raid for you guys is a lot of the massive players shap, i mean veenom, turtles, cry, wormangerr, etc? get my point that's massive because majority of you know how to freep raid(PVE) you work together, which is what a lot of freeps lack in moors, most can raid in pve but lack the knowledge of pvp. anyways, i just loggedi n creepside today, saying anyone 1v1 and everyone's like, hey you tired of farming low ranks? and i was like wow? wow do i get plugged out, to ask for 1v1's since no freeps were left out except me and ola, and we were getting tired of being followed around map so heck, i want to fight, i dont care if i die in moors, 1v1 or rv1 i just find it stupid if it's rv1 and i cant do anything i want to get some kills lmao. Anyways veenom foought me good job veenom you are a lot better then the last time! and cry btw that stun is going to be yay for me
    since now i canheal myself! with your stun DD
    Lol, I've actually only started PvE raiding in the last month (unless you're counting keep raiding and stuff like GS?). But yeah, good fights (today's too, even though I won most today :P ).

QQQQQqqqQQQQqqqqqQQQ

nuff said.

Chill out!

Leave Syc alone, this guy deserves everyone's respect even though we all hate him for killing us , i miss our 1v1s syc i might even return to lotro if gw2 fails hard as you said.

Quote Originally Posted by archf1end View Post
    Leave Syc alone, this guy deserves everyone's respect even though we all hate him for killing us , i miss our 1v1s syc i might even return to lotro if gw2 fails hard as you said.
    some people ive heard disliked it, but also heard from a lot of people it's going to be bad azz either way i hope those that go to gw2 have really fun, but i hope to still see them from time to time, it would be nice, you guys have upcoming replacements hopefully. and dang right i miss our 1v1's i havent really 1v1'd lately, not that im failing because i am in it, btw to everyone im not star hugging if it seems it, im ranking and only doing what i can to survive, not waiting for cds, just waiting on a good time to gank you, make you dead, make you bleed, bite you, mmmm ;] wargs worse enemy hehe...

sycarius Angilus - Spider Angel <3

Syc is absolutely right to speak out and about being the "bad guy" on this one.

Hey, It really sucks to get stunned, use a stun pot, then get stunned again, and then killed by a skilled burg (which in my opinion Syc is now one of the best on DD). The bottom line is no group (creeps or freeps) say "hey, let's focus on the highest ranking, toughest player in that 10 person group." Of course you're gonna pick off the low hanging fruit. Just like Cry said, alot of new creeps will post over OOC "help, i keep getting jumped and killed by burgs near Lugz rez!" Well, you do have a map to Grams. If you are a rank 0-4, is it really wise to keep taking the same route to OC or wherever. Jeez, map to somewhere else or take a different route. Creeps need comms for skills and audacity, and freeps need comms for gear and audacity. Why would anyone say, let me keep getting zerged for one kill because my sense of honor won't allow me to attack anyone below my rank, lol.

Get over it, quest and PvP to earn infamy and comms, rank up, (and avoid Syc).

but.... I love giving hugs and kisses... WHY DONT YOU ALL LOVE ME :'[ hehe yeah any chance avoid me if you can if not i will either get away atm, or i will make sure i have my dagger hilted through your flesh into my renown pocket for my rank, im about 70k away from ranking now, more renown more renown and more renown! and im glad as i said to see a lot of people out more often it's not that badly out numbered though, saying there is a lot of wargs, but a lot of them arent that special yet still focusing to see the best people again, seems the high ranks are leaving so i expect you and all others to up up and go, i will be staying for a long time probably, until reforged dies itself.