We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I want to buy a new house, what happens with the already payed upkeep of my old house

I currently have a standard house. And until now I always made sure that I've paid the upkeep up to 6 weeks in advance.

But since I need more storage space I'm thinking about buying a deluxe home.
    The question is: what happens with the upkeep I already payed in advance for my old home when I abandon that in favor of a deluxe home?

My guess is you lost that money, though if it is only a small house, it isn't that much money. I wouldn't worry about it too much, since it is easy to get gold
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000020604d/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

You will get a refund, but it's been a year or more since I've done it, so I don't remember if it was 100% or not.

Yes, if you abandon a personal house, you will get a refund of all the upkeep fees you've paid in advance (up to six weeks' worth). This will be attached to a mail message from the Housing Authority.

Any silver spent to buy the home or to purchase chests will not be returned.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.