We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Most active kin?

Ok.. I've been getting all these invites to kinships at random, which is seems rather desperate to me. Who's the best, most active kin on the server? I would prefer to join one that actively works with it's members to make the game an enjoyable GROUP experience.

At lower levels (Bree-land), you will be getting A LOT of random kin invites. Most of this kins last very few and some were noted by their extreme rudeness when sending invites. I even switched from an old kin to a new one with a low lvl in Celondim. It was the same kin so the officer would send me an invite an invite quickly. I got ninja invited in a split second and then they spammed me about why I left.

At higher levels, you won't be getting a lot of random invites. The most similar would be a random tell.

About most active at higher levels (low ones last a pair of weeks), Imladris is a small server so there aren't many big kins. If you want to run group content (raids, etc) the big ones all left or split: MDCT went to Elendilmir and Valacirca is too small now. Mine does raids every week and some also go to the Moors. There is also Carbon Blade (I think they mixed with Tactical Carnage and Riders of Freedom) who also does the same. These are all active. There is also Unexpected Kinship, but they are far behind in raids. The most pro and hardcore raiding kin is Rohirrim, but you need to be russian to get in there,

As most active kin, the raiders tend to be the most active and the rest are really casual kins with people logging once in a blue moon and are small.

There are no massive kins in Imladris.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000002f2f5/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Slow gaming

I'm noticing this. Which rather sad, because this is a pretty good game with alot of potential. Maybe I'll find some regular players to hook up with and actually accomplish something other than collecting resources.

Thanks!

You can use the GLFF channel /joinchannel glff then /1 to talk in it. You can form groups easily, but the main problem is that the quality will be very bad and achieving something that is not a skirmish raid, will be hard. Also, ask the kin leaders if they let you join or else switch server to a bigger one (Brandywine, etc.).

Also a big problem is time zones. This server is US, but it has an important amount EU and brazilian players. If you live in places far away, you will have trouble finding players.
    Last edited by Nibenwen; Jul 20 2012 at 10:04 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000002f2f5/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Active kinships....

Hunters of Moonshadow is a fairly large kin, and there are quite often over 10 people on at the common US play times.

A good amount of grouping is done, but it is a pretty casual kinship. Theres motivation for raiding & instance running, especially on Saturday nights, but raiding is really just getting started. It's still a learning process right now since there isn't much raiding expertise in the kinship, so I'd say it's a "casual" raiding kin, at the most right now.

However, there's a lot of social & general grouping going on pretty frequently and everyone is quite friendly and helpful with everything.

10 members at best of times doesn't make it active. While Imladris is a fairly small server, any of the bigger kins have more than that in most of the day.

If you want to see big active kins, take a peek in Brandywine.

I was not going to respond to this as I feel the thread belongs elsewhere, but however, being as it is, here is my two cents.
    IMHO, numbers mean nothing, it is the quality of the kin member that is important. Just for the record, Council of Elders, and the two Kinships we are allied with, Ancient Alliance, and Secrets of Twelve are alive and active on the Imladris Server. We recruit here on this thread two or three times a year. Peace.
    Crickhollow Kinship Directorate ~ Paladiran Kin Leader 115 Hunter, r10; Leeafe 105 Lore-master, r1, Agrro 115 Minstrel, r5, Gaarrd 115 Guardian, Valann 105 Captain, Elvwing 115 Rune-keeper, Sneakky 115 Burglar, r3; Chaamp 108 Champion. Shifta 100 Beorning, Siegun 105 Warden, Heeals 93 Minstrel, Staarr 105 High Elf Hunter