We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Langthain's Farewell Party - 8.17.12 - Time TBD

Calling all friends of Langthain!

There will be a party hosted by Drailfrimli and Earyende for me on August 17th weekend event. Time will be determined.

Bring your own booze, pipeweed and fireworks (Even though, I'm sure I will be supplying some myself).

Adventures around Middle-Earth might be expected of this party as well!

Pictures and Video would be nice too!

Langthain
    Last edited by WitchKingofAngmar; Jul 20 2012 at 09:02 AM.

why?!!

You're leaving? why?! you better not being going to a different server >.<
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000001d5068/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Meril; bro it has always been pleasure running with ya when I was on the freep-side. The on-going grinding and the continuous of grinding in the up-coming expansion is just too much for me. It was hard enough to just to rank up past Rank 6 lol on top of getting Rank 7 Audacity and having enough commendations for skills and traits.

My path will lead into the exile of LOTRO soon.. into the Undying Lands of the Grey Havens.

No, I won't be going to a different server, seems like all the servers are having the same issues with QQing and so forth.

But don't worry, you will get an invite.. and perhaps maybe I will venture back..I won't be deleting my main toons on both sides.. but I will be dropping my sub and going P2P (Premium 2 Play) and purchasing Warg class once I get my 500 TP allowance.

The farewell, isn't necessary mean that I'm leaving the game. I'm non the less, having fun time in the 'moors. This dawg isn't going anywhere. Just taking a long hike to Archet (lol, I wish I could), nah, I'm parking my warg for little bit at Warg Den for a little bit.

But, I say to you, expect the unexpected! Muhahahaha! Look for what might be coming after ya.

Please contact, Earyende and/or Drailfrimli on Freepside, in regards to Langthain's last day on Freepside. Prizes and Goodies will be awarded. Drunken no-weapon fights will be held as well as driving drunk on mounts around the map. Smoking pipeweed and shooting off fireworks!

Please don't miss out! Look forward to seeing you'll there!

Party at 8:30PM EST. Send tell to me invite in-game; Langthain. I will be on Creepside on Bytez till about 7:30PM EST, then switching over for the party. I will be online today around - 4:30PM EST. If you are on freep side and I'm not there, please contact Earyende to be invited to the party. Thanks.

Hope to see you'll there.

-Booze, Fireworks, Pipeweed.
    - Prizes/Rewards will be awarded.
    -Gift bags will be handed out.
    -Drunken fist fights (auto-atttacks etc..)
    -Roaming the map while drunk.
    Much more...

Don't forget to record or take photos during the event!

I'm gonna miss ya Lang, had a lot of fun grouping with you in the mornings back in the day. Hopefully I'll still get those fangs in my back from time to time

Thanks all for a good and fun drunken time on Friday night. I have upload the pictures from the party onto my Gallery, they can be visited at;

http://my.lotro.com/user-970675/ -> Gallery -> Langthain's Farewell Party 8.17.2012 - 8:30PM EST

Langthain.

Kichi; Yeah, it sucks what is going to be happening to the 'Moors as of late for the Creeps to come especially for me, at least. I had alot of fun running with ya, before I actually had a job lol. Yeah, don't count me out though, I'll be coming on back once in a while to chat. I have taken anonymous off on Langthain, so you can add me to your friends list, when I get on, if you wanna shoot me a line.

I had some good 1v1s couple days ago with ya in HH, I was trying to get away from the npcs lol.

Red face Farewell

Going to miss playing this mmo with you, its been loads of fun. Maybe we will meet up in a different mmo. <3