We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anyone willing to group with me to finish Book 2, Chapter 10: Breeders of the Dead?

The reason I ask is because the gaunt-men war-singers I have to defeat for their sigils are very tough to fight alone. They always bring a summoned wight with them and it's easier to defeat them if I have a buddy or two. Problem is it doesn't seem like people on this server are willing to group up with me if I ask. So is anyone interested? I don't care what your level is, my only goal is picking up the sigils from the war-singers' dead bodies.

I'm known on this server as Dagiboras (level 26 champion). Send me an in-game email if interested in helping me

Jared

Ususally if a quest is too hard to do alone, it's best to just leave it for later. Gain a few lvls and then go back when you feel like it. The beauty of the low lvl epic quests is that you can start the next book without needing to grind through the previous one.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egdred View Post
    Ususally if a quest is too hard to do alone, it's best to just leave it for later. Gain a few lvls and then go back when you feel like it. The beauty of the low lvl epic quests is that you can start the next book without needing to grind through the previous one.
    With exception of vol I book 5 :/

those things are a pita

I had to wait quite a few levels on my champs to actually do them ><