We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TurinDreadHelm View Post
    "One thing that’s become very apparent to us in our survey of the ‘moors is the disparity in damage and healing between Creeps and Freeps. Pound for pound, Creeps tend to get outgunned and outhealed compared to the kind of numbers Freeps can put out."
    Funny that this is barely becoming apparent to them, its been apparent to most of the players for years. While there are some nice changes being made, reavers are still getting barely any attention. Only 3 skill revisions? They need alot more than that. Jagged Cut Application chance of bleed increased to 100%. That is one I have been waiting to see for a long time now, at least they did one thing right =). However only 2 skill revisions to defilers and 7 for wargs? Wargs are the best looking creep class atm, if they want to fix the "outhealed numbers" they need to do a whole lot more skill adding/polishing for defilers.
    Agreed Pandabear. Then I logged in this evening and see the latest dev diary on the Mini update thats coming. Minis are getting an update!! Have to laugh at that one..they are getting better heals. So that will most likely negate any update to creep heals no doubt. I hope this is taken into account before RoR launches.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post
    There is nothing strategic about sitting in the back of a raid and running at the first sign of trouble. That thinking is why our moors has sucked for so long to begin with.
    Well that's all fine and well for melee classes like your warg, reaver, or champ, and even for a support class like your captain that always uses last stand every time it's up.
    Light armor classes with long inductions being at the front of the raid is not strategic at all. In fact, unless they have heals, a light armor in melee range is a liability to the whole group, and they SHOULD be moving in and out of range all the time to be effective.
    So ranged classes staying at range is NOT why the "moors has sucked for so long to begin with", and I personally enjoy the moors with my spidy, and hunter, and will continue to be at range with both.

Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post
    I'm not saying suiciding is the wisest thing to do either. But having the odds stacked against you and managing to get kills is far more enjoyable. That's when you see real strategy, self-strategy. Learning your class, playing it to its fullest potential, winning a fight you shouldn't win because you thought, planned and executed skills smoothly and efficiently - that's PvP......
    Agreed, but I see that all the time from the vast majority of players on this server, so I have no idea who or what you are referring to.
    Last edited by WeavinEvil; Aug 17 2012 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TurinDreadHelm View Post
    atm, if they want to fix the "outhealed numbers" they need to do a whole lot more skill adding/polishing for defilers.
    Giving ~30-40% increase to incoming heals to high ranked creeps is far from a minor detail. If you applied that change to todays moors Id have to wonder if the healing disparity would actually shift in favor of creeps. IF..If everything scales properly the healing imbalances will be much less evident.

Word is, high ranked nub creeps groups are face recking high ranked nub freeps groups on beta. Now, on live servers, theres not many high ranked creeps so how it actually plays out is yet to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Laggus View Post
    Then I logged in this evening and see the latest dev diary on the Mini update thats coming. Minis are getting an update!! Have to laugh at that one..they are getting better heals. So that will most likely negate any update to creep heals no doubt. I hope this is taken into account before RoR launches.
    As for the mini changes, they're not quite worthless, but close to it. 5m CD bubble that was weak to start with got some minor love, thats about it. DPS skill for a stance rarely used, tale fix that will now makes it an option, but definetely not a buff to the class over all though. No change in WS healing means that if everything scales properly minis will probably remain status quo.
    Last edited by doug01; Aug 17 2012 at 04:01 PM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Well I guess I'll have to wait and see what RoR brings and play it for a while to see if its possible to solo a mini of similar skill to me (or a bad one=P). I just hope Turbine have taken into account that Freeps classes will be 10 levels higher at lvl 85 in no time at all and Creeps should be scaled accordingly. 2 of my freep kinnies made it from lvl 65 to 75 in 3 days after the last expansion launched.
    Its always been the devs do not pay attention enough to the Creep side when things like LIs get updates or that little bit extra mits and b/p/e on the Freep side etc., update after update over the years. I really do believe that if the sides are fairer, it would greatly improve the moors for everyone. No fun in not having a challenge and facerolling opponents regularly imo.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

Quote Originally Posted by Bakshi View Post
    [size=1][font=palatino linotype][COLOR="#797979"]Some ancient Italian maxim fits our situation, whose particulars escape me. [/COLOR]
    [/size][/font]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2