We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    Do not touch my addle!!!!! I swear ill flip the f out!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SabrielofLorien View Post
    I think you should come meet Nikita (hunter) on Nimrodel or any of the other hunters that come out on this server. She's a very tough player to take out. Let me know when you get here, I want to see how it's done. I'm always ready to learn new tactics.
    You expect me to change server just to zerg a Level 11 hunter? I'll see your Nikita and raise you a Cazikee and a Manuelfin.
    Anyway, this is how its done, that is if he/she doesn't use pocket healers.

Activate a brand if you have one (optional with the Hunter, but helps with fears). Pounce from stealth to apply 5 sec stun, Activate Flayer stance if you are going to use it and break the animation with Eye Rake, Crippling Bite/Muscle Tear to apply slow, Throat Rip to apply silence if in Shadow stance, Maul to apply bleed, Pounce as soon as anti-stun effect has worn off, Re-apply Crippling Bite, Apple Savage Fangs for the bleed & debuff, Re-apply Maul.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Nov 28 2012 at 06:25 AM.

Good evening this may not be the place to adress this again but here i am at least sure it gets noticed.

Dear Gm's we have the Lag issue in Pvp raid fight meaningly 50 ppl + for years now.
    On servers like Vanyar you can have a great raid vs raid fight but on server like Eldar it is basically impossible and this state is like that for years and years .
    This cannot be.
    The issue gets adressed that plainly it is a fault of the players Pc's and internet connection not Turbine's.
    It is not .
    SO please finally start doing something about it.

Sincerely

Christian

thoughts on changes to outpost buffs

At the moment there just seems to be constant outpost flipping.would it not be better if each buff was tied to each outpost and its area say around 30 meters rather than the whole map as this just seems to make the side with greatest numbers want all the buffs giving the side an even bigger advantage.it possible that it would encourage outpost fights as it would give the team defending a smaller 1 outpost buff and the side attacking would have a much lesser disadvantage.having stacked outpost buffs just seem to make things quite imbalanced so maybe changing to something like this would help both side to make things a bit more even.just a thought

Hmm, I suppose it depends on your point of view. I know on Laurelin, If we see freeps have flipped an OP, we map there as quick as we can to get some kills. Thats why I hate the 'autoflipping', LC gets flipped and you waste a map cos theres no freeps there. Its not only the OPs that give you buffs, the DoF bosses do too. Few nights ago we had a mega battle at the fire boss, which has been unheard of before. With all the backdoors etc. theres gonna be a significant chance you're going to hit some PvP between the Ops and keeps. I think the best thing about the update at the moment though is all the freeps QQing about creeps being OP.

I think some of us were saying this on the beta forums too...

1. Warden spear set got nerfed by request of the creeps and we had nothing against that as long as the flies get the same sort of attention. They didn't.

2. The new moors gear had it's stats increased not even by full 10 points, but only by 4, 7 or something like that, so we aren't getting a real increase in anything there except the set bonus in mits or something else, but the creeps are able to go to almost 30k morale, some 22k and still being dps traited. Even the creeps agree that only BA isn't OP now, but only in the creepside OOC, don't expect to see it on the freepside or the forums. Nevermind that, I actualy don't mind having some OP skills, but it's taking it too far giving dps classes that much more morale and freeps get increase from 75 to 85 on a stat only by 4. Not good.

3. OP taking should have some kind of a timer or something, because when PvP-ing the fighting turns into OP wars and who has more, so instead of fighting we are runing from one OP to another taking them and jerking off to who has more. On Riddermark we sometimes try to hold the 2:2 ratio, but that doesn't last for long thanks to dispatched group from a group we were fighting or some new creeps questing. The most popular sentence in creep OOC probably is 'wanna take an op'.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalphor View Post
    OP taking should have some kind of a timer or something, because when PvP-ing the fighting turns into OP wars and who has more, so instead of fighting we are runing from one OP to another taking them and jerking off to who has more. On Riddermark we sometimes try to hold the 2:2 ratio, but that doesn't last for long thanks to dispatched group from a group we were fighting or some new creeps questing. The most popular sentence in creep OOC probably is 'wanna take an op'.
    I think with the last update the autoflip on keeps and OPs has been adjusted, and we're talking really short periods between too. TBH I think the only time creeps take an OP is if theres no freeps to kill. I noticed in the last week we port to an OP or LC when it flips and there's no one there - I might be wrong but it looks like the only one that doesn't flip is TA. Does TR only auto-flip to blue and Lug to red?
    Last edited by Gutterat; Dec 03 2012 at 06:05 AM.

I would like to see the quest for taking outposts removed on both sides. Should remove some of the unnecessary pve outpost flipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Feiti View Post
    I would like to see the quest for taking outposts removed on both sides. Should remove some of the unnecessary pve outpost flipping.
    But thats just the point. They aren't uneccessary, you get buffs from them....

Quote Originally Posted by Tathlethril View Post
    Not sure if serious and hasn't used the internet as intended, or....

Please step away from the elves.
    Yeah, he's been stalking the forum on laurelin, this is just a repeat of his post that got ignored on there. I think he's maybe 7 years old or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Yeah, he's been stalking the forum on laurelin, this is just a repeat of his post that got ignored on there. I think he's maybe 7 years old or something.
    Im 22 years male old and im in love with my virtual char since my GF dumped me ( for now ) At least Vani will never!!!

And it didnt got ignored , a you are prob (not) aware you giving it atention.

P.S.I was also married in Skyrim 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by SabrielofLorien View Post
    I think you should come meet Nikita (hunter) on Nimrodel or any of the other hunters that come out on this server. She's a very tough player to take out.
    This is where you have lost me.

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar6 View Post
    my GF dumped me
    Now, theres a suprise!

And it didnt got ignored.

Ok, I'll rephrase that as you are obviously so slow on the uptake...it didn't get any response. Unfortunately it did on this thread, which only encouraged you to post more rubbish.

P.S.I was also married in Skyrim 3 times.
    I think you really should get out more. Are you actually allowed out unnacompanied?
    Last edited by Gutterat; Dec 09 2012 at 01:09 AM.

Shouldn't pay too much attention to Vani. I know that that's exactly what I'm doing now, but as soon as all people know hes totally out of his mind, we might stand a chance. He has a fanclub on Gilrain and is probably on more ignore lists than a R15 has got kills in his wartab.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Shouldn't pay too much attention to Vani. I know that that's exactly what I'm doing now, but as soon as all people know hes totally out of his mind, we might stand a chance. He has a fanclub on Gilrain and is probably on more ignore lists than a R15 has got kills in his wartab.
    First of all its not he its she. Vani is Elf female (hot).

You pay attention both in game and here. As u stated here, as long as you post , you do.

You reply too almsot all of her "rubbish" in globalff channel.

You can never never know who is of his/her mind until you eventualy see him/her in real life. She can just joke or troll. Nothing can be proved here.

Vani fan club doesnt exist on Gilrain , it used to be on server Whitywindle.

I dobut she is on mroe ignore lists then a RK15 has got kills , since she is still solid in trolling and gets lot of tells. ( But still lot less then it was in ROI )

You have failed. World of men will fall.

Now, theres a suprise!

Ok, I'll rephrase that as you are obviously so slow on the uptake...it didn't get any response. Unfortunately it did on this thread, which only encouraged you to post more rubbish.

I think you really should get out more. Are you actually allowed out unnacompanied?

Of course im slow on the update, im spending 5-10 min per day in this forum.

I Will get more, dont worry about me.

First of all its not he its she. Vani is Elf female (hot).
    Whatever you wanna be mate, this is the internet.

You pay attention both in game and here. As u stated here, as long as you post , you do.
    No, I just paid attention in that post, I never pay attention to you in-game.

You reply too almsot all of her "rubbish" in globalff channel.
    As stated above I don't, you're on my ignore list.

You can never never know who is of his/her mind until you eventualy see him/her in real life. She can just joke or troll. Nothing can be proved here.
    I wasn't trying to prove you are a girl or guy....you can be whatever you wanna. On the Gilrain RL picture thread you poasted a picture of a guy though, so that's me assuming you're a guy.

Vani fan club doesnt exist on Gilrain , it used to be on server Whitywindle.
    Maybe not an official fan club, but loads of fanboys.

I dobut she is on mroe ignore lists then a RK15 has got kills , since she is still solid in trolling and gets lot of tells. ( But still lot less then it was in ROI )
    It was a mere guess and the reason you are on so many ignore lists is because you are so solid in "trolling", if selling bound items in glff on daily basis can be called trolling.

You have failed. World of men will fall.
    Actually the Fourth Age describes the Age of Men and the departure of the Elves.

Good try mate.

Looks like the freep classes have settled down now after the 'QQing' of creeps being OP. Groups starting to learn to work together now which they didn't have to do before as creeps were so weak. Lots of fighting in DoF these days, also back doors to Lug and TR makes for some interesting flanks and traps. Would like to suggest though that the backdoors in the keeps should be like the backdoors in EC and OC - you shouldn't be able to enter them if in combat. Keep owners will open backdoor, hit a few then go back up, repeat ad infenitum. The OP class for freeps now is the loremaster. Had two of the little wossnames last night, traited with antistun and water lore, couldnt even scratch 'em. Talking to most of the other wargs, they wouldn't touch em with a bargepole.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedon View Post
    The OP and Delving buffs do not bother me much. We have had some fantastic fighting in the moors since ROR came out. The one thing I still detest is the Audacity system. All it is really is radiance repackaged, and shoved into the moors.
    THIS

It's exactly Radiance and brings exactly the same issues. Boring grind just to GET to experience the content and continually frustrating players when it comes to choice in gear- you have NONE.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000011eb70/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Would like to suggest though that the backdoors in the keeps should be like the backdoors in EC and OC - you shouldn't be able to enter them if in combat. Keep owners will open backdoor, hit a few then go back up, repeat ad infenitum. The OP class for freeps now is the loremaster. Had two of the little wossnames last night, traited with antistun and water lore, couldnt even scratch 'em. Talking to most of the other wargs, they wouldn't touch em with a bargepole.
    The trapdoors need a quick fix but I'd rather see a cooldown on the use of a trapdoor (say 45 seconds) rather than not being able to use them in-combat. I like the idea that defenders can run in to defend a keep via the backdoor even if they have a few attackers on their toes.

Lore masters were an endangered species pre-RoR now they have reproduced and are in abundance...cant think why? ;p Water lore stacks seem OP, limit to two stacks max please devs.

Quote Originally Posted by LetsDance View Post
    Lore masters were an endangered species pre-RoR now they have reproduced and are in abundance...cant think why? ;p Water lore stacks seem OP, limit to two stacks max please devs.
    This is your plan of balancing the moors? Really? Playing a weaver, mentioning that you can´t kill a lore master (easily) with three stacks of water-lore and begging for a nerf? Against stalker or reaver he needs to have three stacks to have at least a very slight chance...

Waterlore with its 2 seconds cast time is everything, but not OP

Quote Originally Posted by OverlordGate View Post
    This is your plan of balancing the moors? Really? Playing a weaver, mentioning that you can´t kill a lore master (easily) with three stacks of water-lore and begging for a nerf? Against stalker or reaver he needs to have three stacks to have at least a very slight chance...

Waterlore with its 2 seconds cast time is everything, but not OP
    +1 rep for imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart06 View Post
    THIS

It's exactly Radiance and brings exactly the same issues. Boring grind just to GET to experience the content and continually frustrating players when it comes to choice in gear- you have NONE.
    It's not exactly radiance and people need to stop equating the two. You had to have a certain amount of radiance or you could do nothing but cower. You don't need audacity. It helps a lot, but it's no more necessary than good jewelery, LIs, etc. Especially if you group you can go out with no audacity and experience the content and get into some decent fights.

Lot of hunters don't go out with audacity, I know a guard who is using hytbolt gear and thinks it might be better (and even if it's not, it's good enough he can do ok out there). The damage and CC reduction are nice, but it's not at all comparable to literally cowering and being unable to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by avengingbananaslug View Post
    It's not exactly radiance and people need to stop equating the two. You had to have a certain amount of radiance or you could do nothing but cower. You don't need audacity. It helps a lot, but it's no more necessary than good jewelery, LIs, etc. Especially if you group you can go out with no audacity and experience the content and get into some decent fights.

Lot of hunters don't go out with audacity, I know a guard who is using hytbolt gear and thinks it might be better (and even if it's not, it's good enough he can do ok out there). The damage and CC reduction are nice, but it's not at all comparable to literally cowering and being unable to do anything.
    They have they exact same intention- arbitrary grind before you can actually enjoy content.

I'll literally laugh at any freep that thinks they can go out there without Audacity and think they can do more than be a raid baby. I could kill a Guard in Hythbold armor just by spamming Sudden Strikes on a Reaver

Nobody asked for Audacity. We asked for viable PvP gear rewards, we got it for a while before they decided to turn it into a grind, like every other MMO circa 2006.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000011eb70/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

@ the last few posts: No audacity is not like radiance. There are still ranged classes using PvE armours for better damage, in return of survivability.

I think audacity should be passive, for the only reason that we can't relly on Turbine to provide us with proper ON-LEVEL armour sets. Think that happened with launch of RoR, where the pvp armour sets were almost the same as the ten levels below ones.

Now most probably for a year we'll have to stick around with lvl 75 armours.

A player should decide whats the best set bonuses/stats fitting to his playstyle, and not being forced to wear a specifc armour that everyone that plays that class wears.

The only way to achieve that since Lotro does not have modifiable armours, is passive audacity.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast