We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
  1. Question Returning captain... help me get myself back on my feet

I have recently returned after about 9 months and am trying to get back on my feet for pvp (mostly solo and small group). Any tips on what equipment might help me get a leg up while I am grinding audacity? Tips on virtues (most of mine are 14, but not all)? Tips on legacies? Also what do all of these things do on my skill bar. They look vaguely familiar.

http://my.lotro.com/home/character/8...9937844195664/
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000033326e/01008/signature.png]doronor[/charsig]

Here is what he have so far in our cappy library.
    Last edited by Armitas; Jul 18 2012 at 08:31 PM.

Let's see.... what would be good PvMP gear...

You'll want to stack a lot of tactical mit. If you already have the level 65 PvMP armor (or it's level 75 upgrade), that's a really good start. Boots + Chest is awesome, but dont' waste comms on it if you don't have it.

Other pieces of gear that will help:
    'Moors captain ring set from the dude.
    If you're R8 - Cappy Banner from 'Moors
    [item]Rune-engraved Stone[/item] (tactical mit + good cappy stuff)
    Tactical mit cloak out of Pits T2
    Necklace: There's a might one that you can build at the Ox Clan Camp
    Earrings and Bracelets: Might + stuff, Currently have [item]Knight's Platinum Stud[/item] and [item]Bracelet of the Unbent Knee[/item]. Probably a few others that'd be uber too.

Relics: Oddly, mix the Tier 6 True with the Tier 8 ones.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

Rather than start a new thread, I thought I would ask my question here. Like the OP, I have not played my Cappy for months. I just finished Dunland and am heading into Stangard. I have started upgrading my jewelry, and I have my LL starter quests.

I do not play in the Moors at all. I still use 4 pieces of the lvl 65 Helegrod set. I will start grinding medallions for the Galtrev armour soon.

Here is my question: Do I need to craft replacements for the Helegrod to run Foundry t2, RoF, and skirm raids; or will the Helegrod be okay until I get the Galtrev?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerC View Post
    Rather than start a new thread, I thought I would ask my question here. Like the OP, I have not played my Cappy for months. I just finished Dunland and am heading into Stangard. I have started upgrading my jewelry, and I have my LL starter quests.

I do not play in the Moors at all. I still use 4 pieces of the lvl 65 Helegrod set. I will start grinding medallions for the Galtrev armour soon.

Here is my question: Do I need to craft replacements for the Helegrod to run Foundry t2, RoF, and skirm raids; or will the Helegrod be okay until I get the Galtrev?

Thank you.
    As long as you aren't advertising that you're wearing Helegrod gear.....

4 Galtrev + crafted head shoulders are fairly easy to come by, I wouldn't worry too much, especially if you have a bunch of LLG jewelry to back it up.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West