We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just dumb...

Just dumb...

Defiler bugs should never be powerful as they are... its like they are their own creep class

End post
    [URL=http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/Moo2dabum/media/noqqsig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k489/Moo2dabum/noqqsig.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Dwarrowdelf: R12 Warden Jak\ R8 Minstrell Amoxx\ R10 Runekeeper Smellslike\ R9 reaver Martiall\ R10 Defiler Tussin-1
    Crickhollow: R12 Defiler Tussinn\ R10 Reaver Martiall\ R10 Warg Superiorskill

Minis and wardens should never be as powerful as they are, its like they are in their own class!
    [color=green]"Freeps raid to get their skills and gear, then come out and complain about creeps raiding to get their skills...hypocrite much?"[/color]

What about freakin' spider pets??? Totally OP - They talk about balance hey!!! well i see none. I have 6 pets that can actually fight - Raven - Lynx - Saber Cat - Bear - Bog Lurker - Eagle...

So after reading this post I spoke to a really nice spider and asked her to let our pets spar. Her spider pet against my pets. I traited Noble Savage and all the Blue Line pet traits. All pets had Rage and Protection buffs. Some were fed.

BloodyHell (Raven) - (unfed) v Fin (Spider) - Winner Fin
    BakedBeans (Lynx) - (fed) v Fin (Spider)- Winner Fin
    Notawarg (Bear cub) - (fed) v Fin (Spider)- Winner Notawarg
    Hightimes (Eagle) - (unfed) v Fin (Spider)- winner Fin
    Rockerbillyrockerrock (Bog Lurker) - (fed) v Fin (Spider) - Winner Fin
    WeComeToKill (SabreCat) - (fed) v Fin (Spider) - Winner WeComeToKill

Where's the freakin balance there????

All creep stuff is OP - I want my pets to be as tuff as the spider's - who the hell uses bears or sabre cats in the Moors anyways?

QQ

Zub

Fin demands a rematch with WeComeToKill because I was eating a sammich and forgot to use all two of his skills...he totally would've won otherwise. =)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000114153/signature.png]Searc[/charsig]
    Fancee Lvl 75 RK, Keela Lvl 75 LM and Triona Lvl 52 Mini

once a creep ranks its makes them better. if there wasnt audacity there wouldnt be any of this dps problems or this uneven fighting always

Meh. Not the worst imbalance in the game. Though I did get bugged, pun unintended, with the flies power debuff the other day... Talk about painful. I'm embarrassed to admit how many power pots I consumed before I realized that there weren't even any flies around me. :/

As for spider pets... Please keep them the same! I want them nice and sturdy so that I can use them for attunement building purposes.
    [b]Lythiea of Dwarrowdelf[/b], Member of [url=http://dd-asylum.info][b]Asylum[/b][/url] - R8 85 RK
    [b]Alts:[/b] Selenicereus, 85 guard, Castria, 85 cap, Fiordiligi, 82 LM, Minilyth, 75 mini, and Lythfiler, r6 filer.

hate to say this but a runekeeper shouldnt have any problem destorying a filer even with flies

Here's a hint to those of you having problems with defilers. Run, no...walk, away from them since their DPS is awful. Some of you have clearly figured this out and it makes me sad
    Freeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r10 Mini
    Creeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r11 Reaver, r10 Warg, r9 Defiler, r9 Spider, r8 WL, r8 BA

lol Defilers only use anymore are the mighty FLIE's lol
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by MyFancee View Post
    Fin demands a rematch with WeComeToKill
    Anytime, anyplace! But it'll probly be a different cat just cause they get so lonely living in the skill menu and never being let out for a run,,,

Note to Turbine: Do some sort of update with the Sabre Cat to make them actually useful,,,and while you're at it remove the eagle and the bog lurker from the Legendary Trait line and just make them useable at any time just like the rest. I Fraps'd the fights so I have proof that for Legendary Traits they're pretty fail compared to the bear and from memory I think the Lynx and Raven did just as well,,if not better than the Eagle,,,they definitely did better than the Bog Lurker which surprised me,,,but Legendary Traits??? :/ Come on guys,,,Us LMs deserve better than that,,,we're all mini Gandalfs after all.

Thanks Jak for making a post for me to QQ about this on,,,sort of on topic off topic kinda thing Same but different you know...anyways,,,

Meet you on Candy anytime Shark,,,or that nice hill with the view where we started all this nonsence.

Zub
    Last edited by ZiggyWiggy; Jul 18 2012 at 11:43 AM.

For narnia!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flithyrich View Post
    hate to say this but a runekeeper shouldnt have any problem destorying a filer even with flies

I must of missed that, which runekeeper on this thread said they were having problems with filers?

Quote Originally Posted by jadacakai View Post
    Minis and wardens should never be as powerful as they are, its like they are in their own class!
    Hmm, minis and wardens ARE their own class last time I checked. Flies, on the other hand, are a summoned pet, which is not a class.
    Last edited by Cardal; Jul 18 2012 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardal View Post
    I must of missed that, which runekeeper on this thread said they were having problems with filers?
    Kinda confused about that myself, since ... I haven't had trouble recently with a-flied filers unless they had friends behind them to back them up (for instance, one hilarious time in TA when I was trying to kill Wakalaka and finally just gave up when I realized he was getting heals from sources behind him and I was just standing there alone in the entrance like an idiot. I'm still kinda amazed I didn't get warg jumped that time. Would've served me right, going after the poor healer like a warg to a lvl 65 hunter.)

The fly debuff bugged on me when I was healing, so... Trust me, no damage was being had. The most 'damage' I can do while heal traited/geared/attuned is to annoy them with stuns and slows so that my friends can damage. And since the flies debuff kept me bugged in combat with no power, no healing was being had either. :/

Honestly, I think the flies are a good thing overall - An annoyance, indeed, but one that at least gives defilers something mildly closer to balance (though, honestly, not nearly enough... They go POOF when separated from a group and focus fired.) I wish they'd give defilers better heals overall - It would make battles more interesting.
    [b]Lythiea of Dwarrowdelf[/b], Member of [url=http://dd-asylum.info][b]Asylum[/b][/url] - R8 85 RK
    [b]Alts:[/b] Selenicereus, 85 guard, Castria, 85 cap, Fiordiligi, 82 LM, Minilyth, 75 mini, and Lythfiler, r6 filer.

Quote Originally Posted by dagneyandleo View Post
    Honestly, I think the flies are a good thing overall - An annoyance, indeed, but one that at least gives defilers something mildly closer to balance (though, honestly, not nearly enough... They go POOF when separated from a group and focus fired.) I wish they'd give defilers better heals overall - It would make battles more interesting.
    Honestly, the class that really strikes fear in my defiler heart is an RK, even a mediocre one can kill a filer (also good hunters, burgs, and champs but a mediocre one of these will fail). No one else does enough dps solo to cut through a high rank defiler's hots, hence the reason they're listed by most freeps as the hardest class to 1v1.

But yes, under focus fire a defiler is as good as dead but who isn't besides a warg, burg, champ, and warden?

jeez look at all this unrelated flak... even got a person from silverlode..... the heck you doing here?

um flies can go out of a filers range for awhile before they reset... (usually like up to 200m)

They have no induction time
    No REAL power cost
    i dont see any cooldown really on them
    Have WAY TO much morale...more than a friggen tank...
    Evade and you miss like crazy on them

And i think creeps think its just funny they are glitched when you run from them once they are on you. You go in and out of their power drain range at normal speed so... the debuff hits you on and off when you run from them (op glitch faster than their actual power drain, which is to fast to begin with).

Like i get for something to be useful but they just pass into something called ridiculous.

This is what i think...

You shouldn't be able to upgrade them to like past 5k-8k morale its just dumb. They should have a specified range they can go and NO farther, like the defiler actually has to SEE the dang thing instead of you being miles away with it still on you. And have like a range of their casting range so like 30-40 whatever it is.

Fix that dang glitch with them already my god its so annoying and has been around since they were available.

There has to be some sort of cost or sacrifice they are making for using such an op skill. It literally is just a click for them ,no cooldown no induction, no cost, no nothing.
    Last edited by Jakreal; Jul 18 2012 at 03:15 PM.
    [URL=http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/Moo2dabum/media/noqqsig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k489/Moo2dabum/noqqsig.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Dwarrowdelf: R12 Warden Jak\ R8 Minstrell Amoxx\ R10 Runekeeper Smellslike\ R9 reaver Martiall\ R10 Defiler Tussin-1

Quote Originally Posted by Jakreal View Post
    There has to be some sort of cost or sacrifice they are making for using such an op skill. It literally is just a click for them ,no cooldown no induction, no cost, no nothing.
    I hope you are trolling or you're badly misinformed. They have a cost, a cooldown, an induction, require a trait slot, and a have 30 m range. If you are 1v1ing defilers and having trouble then make every effort to interrupt their flies or fear/slow/kite them. Don't bother fighting the flies unless you have a zerg ball just standing around with nothing to kill. They can be healed and their duration is 30 seconds with a 30 second cooldown. Defiler dps barely outpaces most people's ICMR so you don't really need to worry about dying quickly. Get the 5 piece bonus from the spear lord set and debuff healing by 80% = dead defiler.

Quote Originally Posted by asearchforreason View Post
    But yes, under focus fire a defiler is as good as dead but who isn't besides a warg, burg, champ, and warden?
    True, but length of time between focus fire and death is much short for a defiler than it is for, say, a warleader or a spider or a BA. Especially if said BA is Ludicris, who I swear is made of mits and other awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by asearchforreason View Post
    I hope you are trolling or you're badly misinformed. They have a cost, a cooldown, an induction, require a trait slot, and a have 30 m range. If you are 1v1ing defilers and having trouble then make every effort to interrupt their flies or fear/slow/kite them. Don't bother fighting the flies unless you have a zerg ball just standing around with nothing to kill. They can be healed and their duration is 30 seconds with a 30 second cooldown. Defiler dps barely outpaces most people's ICMR so you don't really need to worry about dying quickly. Get the 5 piece bonus from the spear lord set and debuff healing by 80% = dead defiler.
    ..... i dont even know where to start with you go look at what flies do... they go WAY past 30m in range, a filer standing on ta lawn.... i will have their flies chase my &&& almost all the way to ec maybe a little bit before and hang around for about 10-15 seconds til they reset. which is long enough to take a lot if not all remanding of power away.

... their induction is about a second... cooldown of 30 seconds for that skill that's equivalent to about nothing....

-interrupts for wdns take 2 moves or more and most of the time miss.... uhhh....
    -i spam healing debuff move because it interupts and its 3 moves to build.... can only use healing debuff in melee range.... most of the time in moors im slow spammed....
    -the fear i get is only a chance ... 25% other traited... 50% fist traited... if i want to fist trait than i get a little less spear damage and more jav damage... which i rarely do... only trait that way to anoy people....

if i was to 1v1 a filer and kite he would just out heal everything and cant interrupt his flies if im kiting lmao... and id lose uhh....

Yea just dont talk about warden's at all for like... the rest of your life please ... or try to tell me how to play one, if you dont have one... you cant even begin to understand how they are played.... geared .. ect. Been playing it for a long time.. probably the longest for all the ones on the server. soo... unless your shae don't give advice on wardens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakreal View Post
    They have no induction time
    No REAL power cost
    i dont see any cooldown really on them
    Have WAY TO much morale...more than a friggen tank...
    Evade and you miss like crazy on them
    Flies have a 2s induction (1 if traited).
    Flies have a 30s cd.
    If you didn't p2w the r14 trait, they are a pottable disease before they spawn (which incidentally makes them twice as likely to be resisted, when the disease is applied and again when the timer ticks down).
    If you're moving when the flies spawn, you can run far enough out of their range to avoid aggroing them.

I have no idea what the high morale glitch is, it should be like 5-6k, but everything else you've said is flat out wrong.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000cbe74/signature.png]Porken[/charsig]
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

uhmm.... so Lm's can get a skill that drains 75%-100% of my power in 24 seconds when traited, cant be Los'd, and can go far beyond its (40m or 30m?) range(but it can be interupted)...

defilers cant have a skil that has to be traited to be worth anything and has an induction(that can be interupted), and cant even be reliably targeted if anyone else is in the vecinity, and can be aggrod off, stunned, feared?

u said dont tell you how to play a warden, but ima do it, u have power restores: dark before dawn will heal more power than the flies will drain, u get power from parrys if u trait it, use a power pot.
    you have a slow, slow the flies and run away.

think of ways to counteract a situation/skill before you Q-Q about it, there will more than likely be more than one answer to your porblem.
    Last edited by msr; Jul 18 2012 at 05:41 PM. Reason: tested Lm power drain, it does take most of my power
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf

Yep I got a defiler on E and honestly its not super useful unless your in a 1v1.... If the defiler didnt have that power drain it would be on of the weakest classes, it's heals arent even that great.

Also Wardens are freakin sick, ive had many good 1v1's on E against Wardens and used my p2w flies and still its a hard fight. Defilers have a pretty sad slow, so it's not hard to slow the flies and kite around them.

Without flies how could you even kill a warden? They would never lose power... Can't steamroll every creep class u know.

And flies get resisted all the time, that was the biggest annoyance for me on my filer. So maybe trait more resist?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

Quote Originally Posted by msr View Post
    uhmm.... so Lm's can get a skill that drains 75%-100% of my power in 24 seconds when traited, cant be Los'd, and can go far beyond its (40m or 30m?) range(but it can be interupted)...
    Not arguing the fact that flies are op, I honestly don't mind them at all, a healer has to keep their power and I think it's great they have a good way to do so.

Just gonna compare LM power drain to the flies real quick

1. LM power drain is a channel, that lm is doing nothing but taking your power, defiler is still healing while the flies do the dirty work
    2. LM = Single target. Flies power drain everyone around them. oh and knock burgs out of stealth. -leads flies by all the burgs BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

but you are correct it does have quite a range before it gets interrupted... I had a defiler run all the way into oc from wtab before it stopped o.o

Anyways, quickest way to deal with the flies: don't aggro them/let someone else aggro them and walk away from them same as when you don;t want that big smashy troll guy in an instance to smash your face I know Brandic makes a habit of grabbing them and running them away from groups on the rare occasions he's out. Problem solved.
    Thegreatblackwarg of Arkenstone
    Confirmed Certified Successor and Son of Spilo, the Original TGBW

--"1. LM power drain is a channel, that lm is doing nothing but taking your power, defiler is still healing while the flies do the dirty work
    2. LM = Single target. Flies power drain everyone around them. oh and knock burgs out of stealth. -leads flies by all the burgs BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA-"--

yeh was just comparing power drain and range, which is what he seemed upset about, both have their advantages and downfalls.
    Last edited by msr; Jul 18 2012 at 08:44 PM.
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf

Quote Originally Posted by Aiseki View Post
    N
    Flies power drain everyone around them.

b.
    Pretty sure flies only drain the power of those they are aggroed on no?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

yea! get rid of flies!!! without flies you can u tank 20 npcs and melee class creeps with no problems
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast