We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Confusion about Illthallion

I was told a while back that Illthallion had left and quite the game, but then I saw that there was an elf champion on the Elindelmir server named Illthallion who just got rank 14 this wouldnt be the same guy would it?

Not the same guy, I didn't know DD Illthallion but heard something he named his champ after E one - not sure if it's true lol

They are not the same Ith from Dwarro was made in legacy of E's Ith both amazing players and who wouldnt thats pretty cool but yea it's not the same guy just a Legacy of a Lotro legend being spread really

We just refer DD's ith as Ilthel lol. ( well we used to now he's firing lasers everywhere xD)

Yeah, same name, two totally different guys.

Quote Originally Posted by abukia222 View Post
    We just refer DD's ith as Ilthel lol. ( well we used to now he's firing lasers everywhere xD)
    swtor

hmm i was actually wondering if ith on E was the same guy... thanks for clearing that up :P.

I'll confirm that he's gone from LOTRO. His main toon Illthallion and all of his alts are in TLC currently. He's gone full time SWTOR on Republic side (Kathol Rift server) waiting for GW2 to hit. He was in my extremely short lived SWTOR guild, Stealth Company (an anagram of The Last Company), quit there and went to the server's biggest Republic guild when a bunch of us came back to LOTRO. If you guys play SWTOR and are on the Kathol Rift server, hit up his toon Wherfy.

There talking about ilthel the rk's champ not ilth the hunter

OOOooh, my bad.

Yeah, Ilthel (the RK) completely left the game, since he left Ainur, no one's heard hide nor hair of him or what he's up to.

I heard he came back to LOTRO -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Gutzag22 View Post
    I heard he came back to LOTRO -.-
    I somehow doubt it lol.... But if its true then it would great to have him back

yes he was on a creep a couple days ago
    i doubt he will stay for long though

I thought the same thing also, and whilst creeping on E, I sent a /tell to him asking if he was the same. He is not.