We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Enough Is Enough...

It has come to my attention that some freeps think that whenever you see me you have to assume that I'm leading a raid, PLEASE stop this. Don't just assume that I'm leading something be sure about it first before you all start Xing in OOC.

-Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by iiSLAYU View Post
    It has come to my attention that some freeps think that whenever you see me you have to assume that I'm leading a raid, PLEASE stop this. Don't just assume that I'm leading something be sure about it first before you all start Xing in OOC.

-Thank You
    You may not be leading a raid, but fact is i never found you alone.

Whenever i find you "alone", i know i'm about to get ambushed.

So if you see me alone and running from you, that's because i know you (or Halk or Shap or your war buddies) won't honor a fair 1v1 fight.

Nothing against it, it's an open PvP zone after all. I just try not to feed you any easy infamy.
    [CENTER][URL="http://my.lotro.com/Galahadur"]Razor[/URL] // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship // [COLOR=#dda0dd]Former Player Council Member[/COLOR]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=#afeeee]Galahriel | Razorock[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Orange][B][URL="http://staffstrike.wordpress.com"]Staff Strike![/URL] - A [COLOR=Yellow]Lore-Master[/COLOR] class guide and blog (on permanent hiatus)[/B][/COLOR].[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

suck it up

-Thank You
    Suck it up buttercup... whats worse is when someone logs from creepside onto a level 4 alt freep and pm's to complain about losing... you wouldnt do that would ya?
    Last edited by therealwhizzy; Jul 15 2012 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by therealwhizzy View Post
    Suck it up buttercup... whats worse is when someone logs from creepside onto a level 4 alt freep and pm's to complain about losing... you wouldnt do that would ya?
    Word. MOAR WORDS

Gotta agree with Razor and Whizzy on this one for sure. Be careful though fellas, OP has made r10 in 7 months and told me he knows more about PvP then I'll ever know.

Emotionally attached to the point of caring what those in an online video game community think about you and hoping to gain respect from people that have no affect on RL...think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by iislayu View Post
    it has come to my attention that some freeps think that whenever you see me you have to assume that i'm leading a raid, please stop this. Don't just assume that i'm leading something be sure about it first before you all start xing in ooc.

-thank you
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
    Last edited by Seraphine; Jul 15 2012 at 10:29 PM.

Anybody define a war buddy for me?

Thanks.

I believe it is a group of people collecting stardust Halkin

Fire you seem to be mistaken. I do not own any star dust just stars so maybe you should rethink that :P

Please be nice to quagmirre, I don't want him to stop playing. Nothing makes my day more than logging creepside and trolling him into a rage in 45 seconds. I've never seen someone's veins pop in size 10 font before.

Went from a 1950 rating to a 1850 in 10 minutes. Thanks lotro.

Sorry Straego.... You shoulda just not been so cocky or just not logged on your spider. lol

-Thank You
    are you implying that there's flippers? cause your a creep and therefore can't see freep OOC. Of course if there's flippers then i suppose they would be identified by lower ranking creeps that have spasticly logged on in force, begging for an invite to a group/raid that must be so OP that they had to log over to join in the freep murderizing. If not, this appears to be a fail at QQ-ing..... please try again.

Btw, getting tired on this crick - gang up on someone mentality, it's just a game >.>
    Be it a kin/tribe, group or player

Also, Sere, if you hear rumors of me having called you a Krool fangirl....they are true T_T but hey, I am a Krool fanboy :P

I Never seen him going alone tbh. But its true..people x like hell when they see you with others

...Don't just assume that I'm leading something be sure about it first before you all start Xing in OOC.
    Um, call me ignorant, but why would freeps Xing in OOC have anything to do with Quag "leading" or not leading a creep raid? And, if I might add, normally when an "x" goes up in OOC the toon doesn't know who is leading or even if there is a group until he/she is invited into one. Only then does one know who the leader is (unless of course the leader of a group sends out the invite, but that's diff from xing).

So...a little high on yourself to assume that folks would assume you are leading anything, maybe?

If flame wars and drama really have returned to the server then I will sub again and start playing again! :O
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Btw, getting tired on this crick - gang up on someone mentality, it's just a game >.>
    Be it a kin/tribe, group or player

Also, Sere, if you hear rumors of me having called you a Krool fangirl....they are true T_T but hey, I am a Krool fanboy :P
    I don't get the Krool Fangirl mention here. But whatever. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post

Also, Sere, if you hear rumors of me having called you a Krool fangirl....they are true
    hahahahahahahahahahaha

Hearts, STARS, and horseshoes, clovers, and blue moons! Pots of gold and rainbows, and me red balloons!

Quote Originally Posted by AlmontRaider View Post
    Gotta agree with Razor and Whizzy on this one for sure. Be careful though fellas, OP has made r10 in 7 months and told me he knows more about PvP then I'll ever know.

Emotionally attached to the point of caring what those in an online video game community think about you and hoping to gain respect from people that have no affect on RL...think about it.

As for knowing more about the Moors than you Discipline, he's right. About 70% of total infamy is gained from killing slugs [citation needed] and he's a master at that. And as for real pvp he's pretty good too! I mean the only time he dies is when he's alone without evade/brand/store pots and no NPCs nearby, which, lets be honest, never happens! Just a testament to his ability IMO. You thought only wargs logged freepside to QQ and wait for CDs? Quag is a goddarn PIONEER, and for that I salute him. He's pushed the limits of this game so far he's even logged on to E just to QQ to me, and I'm so flattered and impressed, words cannot describe it.

When he first started playing creepside, he was a natural talent... A rank 3 BA, yet already a leader on creepside, hungryderp's right hand man, if you will. It was beautiful to see those two work together, I don't think creeps ever lost a man without the tyrant fighting desperately with them, and even then they had the old foolproof strategy of log until all the freeps leave, then come back and kill slugs.

God, I'm starting to tear up here, with all the admiration and respect I feel towards Quag...

LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE

er... quag I mean

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy82 View Post
    God, I'm starting to tear up here, with all the admiration and respect I feel towards Quag...
    Uhhhh.....that whole post is creepy.