We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post Weaponsmith Expert Proficiency help!

Ok, been playing near 4years and mastered at least 10 professions, but I am feeling onset of dementia because of Weaponsmith. I have mastered apprentice and journey tiers and now at 360/360 of expert. Now what.

I'm in Thorin's Hall, no quest rings from the novice or expert weaponcrafter or from any NPC in the Hall. Went to Bree craft Hall and nothing there! How the hell do I advance?? I have ran all over looking for a quest...nothing..

I put in a tix, and the help (Benchtley) said do the required quest.

What am I missing here?? Thanks for the help.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000ceebf/01008/signature.png]Opalana[/charsig]

theres a craft hall down by the stables in thorins. its quest you need but cant rember myself were it is but it will be in a craft area without superier craft area so bree shire thonleys farm ect sorry i cant be of more help.

Have you done the quest before? And then switched professions?
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]