We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfurd View Post
    Did someone say rez camp?

p.s. Congratulations Quag
    Frank I need you back. Nothing beats the good ole days of the dynamic duo that was frankinbeard.
    I mean seriously...do you know how many creeps that may have grown up to be scary we prevented with out antics? We probably made em quit before they got anywhere!
    Beardzilla - R12 Burglar, LonelyLobster - R6 Hunter, NotLobster - R10 Spider, FreeBaOne - R10 Black Arrow, BadPuppy - R8 Warg, TheFister - R6 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyLobster View Post
    Frank I need you back. Nothing beats the good ole days of the dynamic duo that was frankinbeard.
    I mean seriously...do you know how many creeps that may have grown up to be scary we prevented with out antics? We probably made em quit before they got anywhere!
    BEARD!!!!!!!!! there are to many high rating creeps out there we should start fixing that again. Well hit me up some time bud
    Calidog
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002e571/signature.png]Calidog[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by caliboy14 View Post
    BEARD!!!!!!!!! there are to many high rating creeps out there we should start fixing that again. Well hit me up some time bud
    Calidog
    I had heard you transferred servers but I didn't realize you left characters on crick. I'm down for a burg group anytime we both happen to be on.
    Beardzilla - R12 Burglar, LonelyLobster - R6 Hunter, NotLobster - R10 Spider, FreeBaOne - R10 Black Arrow, BadPuppy - R8 Warg, TheFister - R6 Reaver

Gratz Quag,

Cant wait to get out there again and either fight with you or try and kill you...I'll be out there soon again

Iriddian/Kaavik

Gratz
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

Gratz Quag .....

Gratz Quag. Always fun to group with you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000009cb1c/signature.png]Gallirash[/charsig]

I've been sorta away and maybe a bit blind, didn't know you'd ranked. Grats Quag~! R11, my fave rank <3.
    [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?285644-A-very-dumb-and-silly-suggestion.]Best way to balance Lotro PvP.[/url]

GRATZ quag... so fun grouping with u..

your pocket healer ,(those times we use to duo some noobish freep group)

Archictect

(currently busy on a construction project, hope to be back soon)
    ARCHITECT r10 warleader* MORDORZ r9 reaver* SABERFANG r9 stalker* MISTERFRODO r7 weaver* KAMATAYAN r7 defiler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2