We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

starlit crystals on Captain's Emblem

Hi all,
    trying to see what differences are made when applying crystals to our emblems. Haven't found anything on the forums yet, if you know of a page that has some kind of chart, please post, otherwise if u have pictures, etc. that would be helpful as well!

Thanx!
    Last edited by Jefferz; Jul 16 2012 at 06:17 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000005e127/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

-Have fun playing

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferz View Post
    Hi all,
    trying to see what differences are made when applying crystals to our emblems. Haven't found anything on the forums yet, if you know of a page that has some kind of chart, please post, otherwise if u have pictures, etc. that would be helpful as well!

Thanx!
    It affects tactical healing rating, and a few of the legacies. Tactical healing being the big thing, as it helps captain passively heal more.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

Quote Originally Posted by Almagnus1 View Post
    It affects tactical healing rating, and a few of the legacies. Tactical healing being the big thing, as it helps captain passively heal more.
    It would be nice if someone knew , to let us know about which legacies are affected. Been wondering about this myself.
    Afaik , it should be only ''rating'' legacies. Only one i can think of is focus buff though . ( <- useless? )
    Is that true and is there another one ? Thanks.

PS.I was expecting a change in the WoC pulses legacy as well , but i was disappointed when i found out this is not the case : D

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferz View Post
    Hi all,

Thanx!
    37.44 is the Tactical Healing of my second age with 3 crystals on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BotLike View Post
    It would be nice if someone knew , to let us know about which legacies are affected. Been wondering about this myself.
    Afaik , it should be only ''rating'' legacies. Only one i can think of is focus buff though . ( <- useless? )
    Is that true and is there another one ? Thanks.

PS.I was expecting a change in the WoC pulses legacy as well , but i was disappointed when i found out this is not the case : D
    I know it doesn't affect the primary healing and DPS legacies.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

I think it is just the focus legacy that is affected because it is a rating. Though any stat legacies you may have should also increase.

I have one on my emblem and all it did was add 1.72 to the max tactical healing which came out to roughly 2% more healing on the skills i looked at at the time.

My -% cost to melee healing didn't seem affected, but the difference, if any, may be too small to register on the tooltip.

On the 2h weapons however, any of the skill crit rating as well as crit tactics and parry tactics legacies will go up. So will any passive stat bonuses on the weapon like might/regen/parry.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000019a62e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by toom87 View Post
    I think it is just the focus legacy that is affected because it is a rating. Though any stat legacies you may have should also increase.

I have one on my emblem and all it did was add 1.72 to the max tactical healing which came out to roughly 2% more healing on the skills i looked at at the time.

My -% cost to melee healing didn't seem affected, but the difference, if any, may be too small to register on the tooltip.

On the 2h weapons however, any of the skill crit rating as well as crit tactics and parry tactics legacies will go up. So will any passive stat bonuses on the weapon like might/regen/parry.
    Any stat legacies you have on the Emblem will be affected too. Such as Might or Fate legacies, stuff like that. They'll get a small boost when you add crystals.
    Last edited by Jeremi; Jul 13 2012 at 05:30 PM.

Max Tactical Healing Rating with 3 crystals:
    Third Age - ??
    Second Age - 37.44
    First Age - 40.84

Legacies Affected:
    Tactics: Focus
    Stat legacies
    Beastwise - Captain, R15 | Shock and Awe | Gladden

Yeah, Starlit Crystals are slightly unimpressive for Captains, since so many of our legacies are based on cooldowns or percentages rather than ratings. I still put one on my primary/healing emblem, though. A free healing boost is a free healing boost, and I don't swap my emblem as often as I swap LIs.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Thanx for the quick responses. Wish would have helped with power cost, but at least helps with the healing rtg....